剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
I really am sorry about Delly.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我该走了
I should go.
还得开车回去哈里斯堡 才能跟州长打几通电♥话♥
Gotta drive back to Harrisburg so I can make some calls with the governor.
你节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
他曾经是赌徒,是骗子
He was the gambler, the liar.
我有因此惩罚他吗?没有
Did I punish him for that? No.
我有因此惩罚他吗?没有
Did I punish him for that? No.
现在我要办第一个桉子 他却害我被踢掉?
Now my very first case, he gets me kicked off?
我的处境一模一样 还是走到哪儿都拖着他
I'm in the same exact place I was, still dragging him along everywhere I go.
在乎?没有,我是在说我
Care about him? - Care? No, I don't-- I'm talking about me.
我才不在乎麦克
I don't care about Mike.
闭嘴啦,好吧
Liar. - Shut up. Fine.
我在乎,但我之所以 这麽久才当上警探
I care, but the reason it took so long for me to make detective
是因为,如果一直以来 他骗我这麽多我都不知情
is because if he was lying to me that much all the time and I didn't know,
我要怎麽当警探?
how could I be some detective?
所以那天黛嘉朵问 “麦克是杀人凶手吗?”
Cut to Delgado asks, "Is Mike a murderer?"
我说“当然不是”
I say "Of course not."
但我哪知道? 我还能相信自己的直觉吗?
But how would I know? Can I even trust my own instincts anymore?
我想我需要知道他在干什麽
I think I need to know what he's doing.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我认为这是一种非常片面的关系。
I think this is a very one-sided relationship.
来,让我帮你
Here, let me give you a hand with that.
我们快好了
We're almost done.
女孩那边怎麽样?
How's our girl?
哈囉?
Hello?
你是谁?
Who is it?
警卫,这裡是... -走开!
Security. This is-- - Go away!
这裡是私人土地
This is private property.
不要靠近我!
Stay away from me!
好,妳先...退回来
Okay, just-- Just-- Just-- Just step back.
我叫你走开! -好
I said, stay away! - Okay, okay.
我就在这裡,没有动
I'm right here. I'm not moving.
我以为水会更深一点
I thought it would be a longer drop.
天哪 -也许...
God. - Maybe...
妳要不要先进去一下
Maybe you wanna come in for a minute first.
好吗?对
Right? Yeah.
我想厨房♥有饼乾
I think the kitchen has cookies.
饼乾? -对
Cookies? - Yeah.
好吗? -好
Okay? - Okay.
好,那妳小心脚步 那双鞋看起来很不舒服
Okay, just-- Yeah, just watch your step. Those shoes look very uncomfortable.
妳要待多久都可以,裡面很温暖
You can stay here as long as you want. It's warm in here.
她搞定他了,他们要进去了
She's got him. They're going inside.
从现在起我们有45分钟,动作快
We've got 45 minutes starting now. Let's get cracking.
(麦克:现在)
你放铁鍊要注意 配合我们下沉的速度
Careful how fast you feed the chain. Match the rate with Rob's
你才能在岸上撑住重量
so that you can support the weight from up here.
巴兹
Buzz.
好,包在我身上
Yeah. On it.
给妳
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以请问妳的名字吗?
Can I ask your name?
凯凯
Kit.
凯萨琳的简称?
Short for Katherine?
对
Yeah.
我喜欢
I like it.
我知道我不清楚妳的状况
I know I don't know your situation--
别见怪,艾瑞克,但我不需要 你来告诉我要为什麽而活
No offense, Eric, but I don't need you telling me all I have to live for.
“妳还年轻,拥有一切 妳的人生才正要开始”
"You're young, have everything. Your life's just getting started."
提醒我这种感觉还要面对四、五十年
Reminding me that I'm staring at four or five more decades of feeling this way
是很烂的推销
is some shitty salesmanship.
我是说,拥有一切不代表就是一切
I mean, having everything isn't everything.
妳也没有,对吧?
And you don't, do you?
我其实什麽都没有
I don't really have anything.
♪ Doctor, look into my eyes... ♪
我曾经拥有一切,我想要的一切
I had everything once. Everything I wanted.
娶了全世界最漂亮的女人
Married to the most beautiful woman in the world.
有个儿子叫艾力克斯,聪明到不行
A little boy, Alex, just smart as a whip.
做女童足球队的志工教练 想当年我还可以跟小朋友在一起
Volunteer coach for the girls soccer team. I was allowed to be around kids back then.
但是当一切远离...
But when it all went away--
不对
No.
不对,艾瑞克,是你让一切远离 因为你做的选择
No, Eric, when you made it all go away because of the choices you made.
我瞭解了想要与需要的不同
Well, I learned the difference in what I want and what I need.
坐牢教我的
Prison taught me that.
♪ Better make it fast Before I change my mind... ♪
收到简讯
Got a text.
现在开始计时
Clock starts now.
他们应该很快就会勾上卡车
They should have the truck hooked up in a minute.
然后听我口令,你就把车拉上来
Then on my signal, you can yank her up.
等你通知
Let me know.
等你通知
Let me know.
但我还是没有找到答桉
But what I still had no answer for is...
我为什麽会有那些黑暗的冲动?
why would I have those dark impulses?
像是...上帝为什麽要给那种东西?
Like-- Like, why would God put those there?
妳懂吗?就是那种...
You know? You know those ones--
那种半秒钟稍纵即逝的念头
Those fleeting thoughts for like half a second
让妳想像做出可怕的事?
where you imagine doing something terrible?
但妳当然不会做,因为妳是好人
But of course you don't because you're a good person.
或是懦夫
Or a coward.
不,妳做了困难的部分
No. No, you did do the hard part.
没有跳下去
Not jumping.
我们就像这座教堂,凯凯
See, we're like this church, Kit.
又破又旧,就在无底洞的边缘
Cracked and broken, right at the edge of the abyss,
但我们还在这裡
but we're still here.
♪ Doctor, can you help me? 'Cause I don't feel right ♪
♪ Better make it fast Before I change my mind ♪
♪ Doctor, can you help me? 'Cause I don't feel right... ♪
你有一小时
You got an hour.
应该够了
That should be enough.
说不定还有时间 可以把那辆“跑时捷”拉上来
Might be time left over to pull up that Porsche.
是“保时捷”
Pronounced "Porsche."
我一直想要一辆
I've always wanted one.
等我们拿到黄金 我可能会给自己买♥♥一辆
As soon as we have the gold, I might buy one for myself.
黄金?
Gold?
妳休息吧
Well, I'll let you rest.
我得去巡逻了
I gotta go do my rounds.
我很快就会回来,好吗?
So I'll be back soon, okay?
等等
Oh, wait, um...
你说有饼乾
You said there were cookies.
我是说过,对吧?
I did, didn't I?
♪ Doctor, can you help me? 'Cause I don't feel right ♪
♪ Better make it fast Before I change my mind ♪
♪ Doctor, can you help me? 'Cause I don't feel right... ♪
靠
Shit.
(黛莉,拜託告诉我你搞定了)
♪ Well, it's cold, cold, cold Cold inside ♪
♪ Darker in the day Than the dead of night ♪
♪ Cold, cold, cold, cold inside... ♪
靠,拜託
Shit. Come on.
♪ Doctor, can you help me? 'Cause something don't feel right ♪
♪ Something don't feel right ♪
- ♪ Something just ain't right ♪
♪ And as the darkness falls ♪
♪ It fills up both my eyes... ♪
♪ It fills up both my eyes... ♪
♪ With my arms open wide ♪
♪ Something don't feel right ♪
♪ Something just ain't right ♪
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表