剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
So the second reason you should not put a bullet in my dumb face
就是我知道黄金在哪裡
is that I know where the gold is.
如果她说她知道,就是在说谎
And if she said that she does, she's lying.
她没说
She didn't.
我是艾丽丝,妳介意我坐下吗?
I'm Iris. You mind?
妳要去哪裡?
Whoa, where you going?
我要尿尿,可以吗?帮我点薯条
I gotta pee. Is that okay? Order me some fries.
妳从来不吃薯条的 -我压力大
You never eat fries. - I'm stressed.
嘿,警探
Hey, detective.
妈的,去妳的
Fuck, fuck, fuck you.
靠
Shit.
(即时GPS追踪器)
Summertime" playing]
现在我们建立一定程度的信任了
So now that we've established a level of trust,
你不如就说出黄金在哪裡
why don't you say where this gold is
我们可以点个鲜鱼三明治做朋友?
and we could order fish sandwiches and be friends?
不要
No.
虽然我急着想看你穿潜水衣 在吉尔的船旁边翻上翻下
As eager as I am to see you flopping over the side of Gil's boat in a wetsuit,
但告诉你会危害到我保命的目标
telling you would undermine my goal of staying alive.
这跟他的船有什麽关係?
What's his boat got to do with it?
关于沉船有个鲜为人知的秘密 它们多半是在海裡被发现的
A little known secret about shipwrecks is that they're often found in the ocean.
不对,因为吉尔提到的是卡车
No, because Gil mentioned a truck.
那又怎样?
So what?
赌徒会说谎
Gamblers lie.
尤其是不想被大卸八块 让某个业馀的...
Especially if they don't wanna be chopped up by some amateur--
你敢再说我是业馀的试试看
Hey. Call me an amateur again...
不然你要我怎麽说
What else you want me to call it
波登杨科夫的儿子 竟然会犯粗心的错误?
when the son of Bogo Yankov makes such a careless mistake?
去你的 -麦克!找到你了
Fuck you. - Mike! There you are.
我一直打给你,但我想说来这裡...
I've been calling, but I thought I'd come here...
我有看到你的讯息,但我正在忙
I saw your messages, but I'm in the middle of something.
抱歉打扰,我是狄肯,麦克的妹夫
Sorry to interrupt. I'm Deacon, Mike's brother-in-law.
摩斯,很高兴认识你,狄肯
Moss. Nice to meet you, Deacon.
这是黛莉,黛莉、狄肯
This is Delly. Delly, Deacon.
我们快讲完了,我再打给你
So we're finishing up. I will call you back.
好,我只是要确定你记得今晚要吃饭
Sure, I just wanted to make sure you remember about dinner tonight.
对,今晚,是的 但我去不成了,真抱歉
Yeah, tonight, right. No, it doesn't work anymore. I'm sorry.
你不知道你妹有多兴奋 能见到你跟你♥爸♥在一起,桑尼!
If you knew how excited your sister is to have you and your dad together. Sonny!
你要来吃饭吧?佩琪真的很期待
You're coming to dinner, right? Patsy's really looking forward to it.
所以...他是你♥爸♥
So... this is your father.
真是疯狂
That's crazy.
妳知道吗?
Did you know?
不知道
No.
抱歉,狄肯,我晚餐去不成
Sorry, Deacon, can't make dinner.
你当然去得成
Sure, you can.
狄肯,我们可以去吗? -当然,那太棒了
Hey, Deacon, is there room for us too? - Of course. That would be great.
不行,没礼貌,摩斯
No, that's rude, Moss.
狄肯刚刚说可以的
Deacon just said it's fine.
对,而且我们下班后还要开会
Yeah, and we also have this meeting after work.
多的是时间两件事都做
Plenty of time for both.
狄肯,可以给我你家地址吗?
Hey, Deacon, can I get your address?
没问题
Absolutely.
我们可以带东西去吗?
Can we bring anything? - Ah...
人来就好,有过敏的东西吗?
Just yourselves. Any allergies?
芒果,不知道为什麽 除此之外我什麽都吃
Mango, for some reason. Otherwise, I'm like a goat.
太好了,我们六点见囉
Okay, great. See you all around 6:00.
那些薯条改外带吧,麦克老爸
Let's have those fries to go, Mike's dad.
我想去看大海
I wanna see the ocean.
♪ Baby child, I said a-right now ♪
♪ Don't let a tear Baby doll, I said ♪
♪ Don't let a tear Baby doll, I said ♪
♪ Fall down a-from your eyes ♪
(海滩路)
(厕所)
真的很抱歉
Really sorry. Really sorry.
嘿!
Hey!
你们看这个
Ugh! - Look at this.
好像恐龙喔
It's like a fucking dinosaur.
好了,把它放下
Okay, put it down.
嘿 -放下啦!
Hey. - [yelps] Put it down!
摩斯,把它放下
Moss, put it down. - Ah!
他知道佩琪住哪裡
He knows where Patsy lives.
这是他在人间的最后一天
This is his last fucking day on Earth.
他已经认为 我们要搭吉尔的船出海找黄金
He already thinks we're going out on Gil's boat to get the gold.
我会叫雷雷和巴兹在那边跟我们会合
I'll get Ray-Ray and Buzz to meet us when everybody's there.
他们会处理
They'll take care of it.
然后你跟我去真正的地点
And then you and I will go to the real place.
我们和黛莉
Us and Delly.
先看看她是站在哪一边的吧
Let's see which way she breaks.
(科罗纳多市警♥察♥市政大楼)
这是刚刚进来的
And this just came in.
桑尼要我查的那个车牌?
You know that guy that Sonny had me run a plate on?
他叫马文史奈德,
Hmm? - His name is Marvin Snyder.
绰号♥达奇
He goes by Dutch.
他的桉底跟我的全垒打一样长远 妳知道他从哪来吗?
He's got a rap sheet as long as my dinger, and you know where he's from?
费城
Philadelphia.
布恩警官 -叫安迪就好
Officer Boone. - Just Andy.
这就是铁证 某种费城与佛州的毒品战
This is the smoking gun, some kind of Philadelphia-Florida drug war.
有可能爆料的救护车司机被杀
The ambulance driver who could have exposed it is killed.
加上扯到了运输部
And with the Department of Transportation involved,
就表示联邦政♥府♥在高速公路上运毒
that means the federal government is running drugs on the highways.
这是大新闻
That's huge.
但麦克并不是运输部的人
Except Mike's not actually with the Department of Transportation.
可恶!
Fuck!
所以我们还是一无所有
So we still got nothing.
但足够上电视了
That's enough for television.
周六的比赛看起来是一场恶战。
That Saturday game looks to be a doozy.
为您更新近期一则
Back to you, Kaitlin.
引起观众关注的佛州男的故事
An update to a recent Florida man story that got a bit of attention from viewers.
有关当局现在相信这幅画中
Authorities now believe the same man,
携带已知枪♥械♥的同一人
pictured here with the weapon he's known to carry,
有可能涉及 利用救护车进行的大规模运毒计画
is involved in what may be a widespread drug-running scheme using ambulances.
警方表示他最后已知出没的地点 在科罗纳多海滩
Police say his last known whereabouts were in Coronado Beach.
当地民众请小心不要接近这个人
Citizens there are cautioned not to approach the man
应该将他视为持有武器的危险人物
as he should be considered armed and dangerous.
王八蛋,那是我的枪
Son of a bitch. That's my gun.
嘿,那是我的鞋!
[man] Hey, those are my shoes!
(杀人嫌犯麦克瓦伦坦在逃)
嘿,把枪收起来,泰勒在裡面
Hey, put it away. Tyler's inside.
那摩斯就会是唯一有武器的人
Then Moss will be the only one armed.
不会的
No, he won't.
艾丽丝知道我们要来?
Did Iris know we were coming?
她肯定是在追踪摩斯
She must be tracking Moss.
嘿!
Hey!
给我过来
Get over here.
冷静一点
Keep your fucking shirt on.
车底下没东西
Nothing under there.
也许她是在追踪你
Maybe she's tracking you.
嗨!
[Patsy] Hi!
我知道你说过不用带东西 但这个给你
I know you said don't bring anything, but here.
这是给妳的
This is for you.
泰勒呢?
Where's Tyler?
去当保母了
Babysitting.
麦克,过来帮我倒喝的
Michael, come help me with the drinks.
加冰块
Ice.
嘿,我知道我欠妳一通电♥话♥
Hey, I know I owe you a call.
不只一通
More than one.
医院那边怎麽样? -很顺利,都死了
How did it go at the hospital? - Very well. All dead.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
我很好
I'm great.
那个男的就是想杀你的人?
Is that man in there the one that was gonna kill you?
对 -你还带他进我家
Yeah. - And you brought him into my home.
我知道,但没事,我们吃完就走
I know, but it's okay. We're just gonna eat and go.
你是要把那个女人的死 栽赃给急救员?
And that's the woman whose death you needed to pin on the EMT?
对
Yeah.
真希望泰勒在这裡 我敢说她会想看到丧尸
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表