剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
我要是住在这裡会天天去
If I lived here, I'd go all the time.
我懂,在费城 世界各地的人都来看自♥由♥钟
I get it. In Philly, people come from all over the world to see the Liberty Bell.
我只在校外教学看过一次,很无聊
I've seen it once on a school trip. It was boring.
我从头到尾都在朝马儿丢橡果
I spent the whole time throwing acorns at a horse.
你这是哪来的?
Where'd you get this?
没关係
It's okay.
我不会说出去
I won't tell.
在其中一个房♥间
One of the rooms.
二号♥房♥吗?
Room two?
我会把它放回去
I'm just gonna put it back.
不...我来就好
Oh, no, no, no. I'll do it.
记住
Remember.
不要偷东西
Don't steal.
要讲实话
Tell the truth.
顾好你的牙齿
Take care of your teeth.
做到这些
Do all that...
你就会让爸妈骄傲
you'll make your parents proud.
山米!
Sammy!
山米!快上来!
Sammy! Out. Out!
嗨,我是麦克,有事请留言
[on voicemail] Hi. This is Mike. Leave a message.
麦克瓦伦坦,打给我
Mike Valentine, call me.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
我相信她不恨妳的
[Angela] I'm sure she doesn't hate you.
不,我说真的
No, seriously.
她一付我对她做过什麽事似的
She acts like I did something to her.
好比前几天
Like the other day,
她说想当太空人,我说“很好啊!”
she said she wants to be an astronaut, and I said, "That's great!"
心想“总算有点野心了”
Thinking, "Finally some ambition."
结果她说是因为 她想要尽可能的远离我
And she said it's because she wants to get as far away from me as she can.
讲狠话我也会
Well, I can be mean too.
我跟她说“祝妳好运
I told her, "Good luck with that.
我不知道有哪个太空人数学拿D的”
I don't know of any astronauts that got a D in math."
对,大家都说 14岁的女孩都那样对待妈妈
And, yes, everyone says that's just how 14-year-old girls are with their mothers.
但我不会知道 我女儿到那时早就跑了
But I wouldn't know. Mine was gone by then.
我知道我有多幸福
So I know how blessed I am,
但总不可能同时感到幸福 又想杀他们吧
but it's possible to feel blessed and wanna murder them at the same time.
天哪,我很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
对不起,真的很抱歉
I apologize. I really do.
没事,他是个废物
No. He's a fuck-up.
什麽?
Sorry?
急救员考试他考了三次才过
It took him three times to pass the EMT test.
但是他过了
But he did it.
也许他是大器晚成型
Maybe he's a late bloomer.
最令人难受的部分是 如果他现在死掉
And that's the hardest part, is that if he dies now,
他就只是这样了
this is all he is.
永远的废物
A fuck-up forever.
没机会发达 -不
No chance to bloom. - No.
这个年轻人一直想要救人
This young man wanted to save lives.
现在他捐器官就能救人
Now he can by donating his organs.
他不会是废物
He won't be a screw-up.
他会是英雄
He'll be a hero.
做母亲的职责就是要让孩子活下去
A mother's whole job is to keep them alive.
就这麽多
It's the whole job.
做母亲的职责是要满足孩子的需求
A mother's job is to meet their needs.
他现在需要的,只有妳能够给他
What he needs now, you're the only one that can give it to him.
要我请医生进来吗?
Should I get the doctor in?
(启示录教堂)
(我是基♥督♥,我要把我的教会 建造在这磐石上)
(佛州驾照,马文史奈德)
器材放在这裡,我们天黑再回来打捞
We'll keep the gear in here, come back at dark and do this.
好...
Okay. Okay. Okay.
大家告诉我 过去十年来你最爱的电影
Everybody tell me your favorite movie from the last ten years
而且没有小小兵的,开始
without a Minion in it. Go.
好吧,我跟你们说我的...
All right. I'll tell you mine-- - Shh.
你们在这干嘛? -我才想问你呢,老兄
What are you guys doing here? - I could ask you the same thing, buddy.
我们是来参加聚会的 今天有聚会吗?
We're here for the meeting. Isn't there a meeting today?
有,你们只是走错房♥间了
There is. You guys are just in the wrong room.
各位,请跟我来,我们在这边
Come, follow me, we're this way.
各位,请跟我来,我们在这边
Come, follow me, we're this way.
教堂毁损成这样 教会不想要我们在这裡
With all the damage, the church doesn't want us in here,
但我们都是受损的人
but we're damaged people ourselves... - Of course.
所以我觉得很适合
...so I think it's a good fit.
(桑尼:继续作业,小声点)
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她好漂亮
She's so beautiful.
看吧?只是需要休息一下而已
See? Just need a break. That's all.
我们这週找个保母,出去玩吧 -好啊
Let's get a sitter this week and go out. - Okay.
我可以陪着杰森
I can stay with Jason.
我想她睡着了
Shh. I think she's asleep.
好,宝贝 我现在要把妳放下来囉
Okay, sweetie. Just going to put you down now.
嗨,我是麦克,有事请留言
Hi. This is Mike. Leave a message.
麦克,搞定了
Michael. It's done.
你的尸体有了
You have your body.
他脑死了怎麽还会呼吸?
[Angela] How is he still breathing if his brain is dead?
可能体内还有药物作用
[doctor] Maybe drugs still in the system.
有时候,如果没有其它器官衰竭
Sometimes, if there's no other organ failure,
他们会呼吸直到大脑放弃
they can breathe until the brain gives up.
甚至会再撑几天 -再撑几天?
Even a few more days. - A few more days?
天哪
Goodness.
但他也有可能康复 有可能会出现奇蹟
[Angela] But he could also recover. A miracle could happen.
妳要什麽吗? -不用
You want anything? - No, I'm okay.
嗨,我是麦克,有事请留言
[on voicemail] Hi. This is Mike. Leave a message.
麦克,你不能不回我电♥话♥
Mike. You cannot not call me back.
你说这个男的活下来,你会有麻烦 他还活着
You said you're in trouble if the boy's alive. He's alive.
打给我
Call me.
两位,很抱歉
Hey, guys, I'm sorry. Um...
禁用手♥机♥ 手♥机♥要放到篮子裡,好吗?
No cell phones. We have to put those in the basket, okay?
给你,谢谢 -谢谢你
Here you go. Thanks. - [man] Thank you very much.
我们通常会先欢迎新来的
Usually we like to start by welcoming newcomers
问他们是否愿意跟大家分享
and asking them if they feel comfortable sharing with us
他们来这裡的原因
what brought them here.
嗨,我叫麦克
Well, hi, I'm Mike, and...
我是个酒鬼,我...
and I'm an alcoholic, and I--
好,麦克,那或许是真的 但这其实是匿名戒酒亲友会
Okay, Mike, that might be true, but this is actually an Al-Anon meeting.
他有赌博问题,这个算吗
He's got a gambling problem, if that helps.
不算
Uh, no, it does not.
但是麦克,你有没有哪个家人
But, Mike, do you have any family members
或是心爱的人 有某种行为会触发你...
or loved ones who have particular behaviors that might trigger you--
有,我爸 -拜託喔
Yeah, my father. - Oh, please.
你们等我一下... -我妈死了
If you give me one second-- - My mom died.
她得了癌症
She had cancer.
我是说她死了
And I'm saying she died...
她也有癌症,是两个不同的事实
and also she had cancer, two different facts.
她在抗癌,态度乐观
She was fighting it. Her spirits were good.
结果有一天我练完球回家
And then one day I came home from football practice...
她开枪自杀了
and she had shot herself.
在浴缸裡,避免弄得一团糟
In the bathtub. Not to make a mess.
家裡只有我一个人,我爸在工作
I was the only one home, my dad was at work.
所以我报♥警♥,他们把她带走
So I called 911, they took her away and...
留下我清理我妈妈的头骨碎片
and then I was left to clean up the pieces of my mother's head
这样我妹回家才不会看到
so that when my sister came home, she didn't have to see that.
我们骗她说,妈妈癌症恶化
The lie we told her was that mom had taken a bad turn from her cancer
病逝在医院
and died in the hospital.
而不是拿我爸的枪轰掉她自己的脑袋
Not that she blew her brains out with my father's gun.
对了,他之前是警♥察♥
Oh, yeah, he was a cop.
他的个人武器一向都有锁起来 但这一天没有
And his personal weapon was always locked up, but not this day.
这一天没有
This day it wasn't.
我妈就拿到枪,用来自杀
And my mom got to it and killed herself with it.
调查员警把枪还给我爸的时候
When the investigating officers returned the gun to my dad,
他就直接放回盒子裡
he just put it back in the box.
我不懂他怎麽还能把它放在家裡
I didn't understand how he could even have it in the house.
让我们走在正轨上的是我妈
My mother, she was the one who kept us on the right track.
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表