剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
- ♪ Beam me up ♪ - ♪ Beam me up ♪
♪ Count me in ♪
救命啊!
Help!
麦克?
Mike?
麦克...?
Mike? Mike?
麦克?
Mike?
他醒了,嗨,瞌睡虫
There he is. Hi, sleepyhead.
佩琪? -你从来没说要回来
Patsy? - You never said you were coming home.
是工作,抱歉,我本来要打给妳的
It was a work thing. Sorry. I was gonna call you.
妳怎麽会知道我在医院? -新闻报的
How did you know I was in the hospital? - From the news.
我们开着电视,我跟女同事说
We have the TV on at work.
We have the TV on at work.
I told the girl I work with, "That's my brother on TV. He looks thin."
“电视上那是我哥,他瘦了” 你有吃东西吗?
Are you eating? - Ow.
- Are you eating? - Ow.
网路上说鲨鱼咬掉你那裡 但那不是真的,检查过了
The Internet said the shark bit your thing off, but it's not true.
我没看,是请护士看的
我没看,是请护士看的
I checked. I mean, I didn't look. I had the nurses look.
妳在说什麽网路?
What do you mean, the Internet?
救命啊!
Help! Help!
嘿!
Hey!
好痛,看来他得到教训了
Ouch. Guess that'll teach him.
医院表示攻击女子的是本地人
The hospital says the woman's attacker is a local man,
警方还是希望能找他问话 -靠
who police are still hoping to interview. - Shit.
我到了 -你能走吗?
Here you go. You good to walk?
可以,谢谢妳载我 -等等
Yeah. Thanks for the ride. - Wait, wait.
谢天谢地,我真不敢相信 你今晚会来吃饭吧?
Thank God. I can't believe it. You're coming to dinner tonight, right?
会吧?好
Right? Yeah? Okay. - Mm-hm.
你会在这待多久? -不会很久
How long are you here for? - Not long.
我要找一个女的,把保险支票给她
No, I have to find this woman, give her an insurance check, and then...
好
Yeah, right.
今晚见
See you tonight.
嘿
Hey.
问一下
Quick question.
我他妈怎麽不知道 你是佛州人?
Why did I not know you're from Florida?
有人上网囉? -你啊,本地人
Someone's been on the Internet, huh? - You, local man.
你知道我认为 你为什麽没告诉我吗,麦克?
You know why I think you didn't tell me?
为什麽?
Why?
因为你不想让我知道你的家人住在哪
You didn't want me knowing where your family is.
(打造自己的名片 麦克瓦伦坦)
麦克瓦伦坦,等等
Mike Valentine. Wait. As in Sonny Valentine?
跟桑尼瓦伦坦有关係吗?
我爸 -不会吧
My father. - No way.
当初就是桑尼雇用我的 他那时是局长
Sonny's the one that hired me. Back when he was chief.
不会吧,我就是影片裡的人 被鲨鱼咬的那个
No kidding. I'm the guy from the video. Getting bit by a shark.
没有,只咬到脚而已
No. Just the leg.
你现在住费城啊? -对
You're in Philly now, huh? - Yup.
独♥立♥保险顾问到底是做什麽的?
And what exactly is an independent insurance consultant?
不一定,我这次要找一个女的
It changes. I'm tracking down this woman. I have to give her a settlement check.
我要拿支票给她 -叫什麽名字?黛莉威斯特
What's the name? - Delly West.
抱歉,我不认识她
Sorry. I don't know her.
好,但也许你可以...
Okay, but maybe you could, uh...?
可以怎样? -进系统查一下
Could what? - Look her up in the system.
系统有点老旧
System's kind of old.
但嘿,你的老二没事是好消息
But, hey, that's good news about your dick.
谢谢
Thanks.
泰勒,手♥机♥收起来 -我要查功课
Tyler, put that phone away. I need to find out the homework.
吃完饭再查,收起来 -狄肯,把电视关掉
Find out after dinner. Put it away. Deacon, honey, turn that TV off.
我们有客人
We have company.
上个月吞没数个奥兰多商家的天坑
The sinkhole that swallowed several Orlando businesses last month
终于稳定下来
is finally stable.
is finally stable.
市府表示下週初就能开始修复
And the city says repairs can begin by early next week.
泰勒皮兹,把妳的手♥机♥放下
Tyler Pitts, put your phone down.
好啊,那我就当掉数学吧 -当掉数学?
Fine. I'll fail math. - Are you failing math?
最好不要,妳需要数学
You better not be. You need math.
跟她说,麦克 -我不知道她需不需要数学
Tell her, Mike. - I don't know if she needs math or not.
她当然需要数学 你看我,我不会数学能干嘛?
Of course she needs math. Look at me, what would I do without math?
我不确定你是做什麽的,狄肯 -我是郡测量员
I'm not sure what you do anyway, Deacon. - Well, I am a county surveyor.
现在在处理那个天坑
I'm working on that sinkhole job.
你必须知道线与角度、几何学与度量
And you need to know angles and lines and geometry and measurement.
测量员跟太空总署的科学家 一样需要数学
Surveyors need as much math as a NASA scientist.
才怪
That's just not true.
所以你现在得坐着尿尿了吗?
So do you have to pee sitting down now?
牠没有咬掉他那裡,回妳房♥间去
I told you. It did not bite his thing off. Go to your room.
我没有... -我不知道她从哪听来的
I don't have to-- - No. I don't know where she heard that.
我们出来的时候 风是从家裡往外吹的
Dang. When we came out, the wind was blowing away from the house.
再等一下 -想得美,我好不容易点燃的
Give it a minute. - No way, I finally got it lit.
- Give it a minute. - No way, I finally got it lit.
帮我吹
Blow on me.
好了,谢谢
There you go.
Thank you.
没打算打给我对吧?说你回来了?
You weren't gonna call, were you? To say you're back in town?
可能没有吧
Probably not.
没关係,我懂
It's okay. I get it.
不是因为妳
It's not you.
是这个保险支票的事,像一场恶梦
It's this insurance check thing. It's a nightmare.
麦克,跟着老爸长大 你可能会培养出精准的直觉
Growing up with our dad,
知道别人在睁眼说瞎话
you probably formed a good instinct when someone's lying through their teeth.
我想我有 -对,我也有
Yeah, I guess I did. - Yeah, me too.
所以你最好改一下那个保险的说词
You might wanna work on that insurance check story.
抱歉
Sorry.
你在找的这个女人,她想被找到吗?
This woman you're looking for, does she wanna be found?
不想
No.
是罪犯那种?
Criminal type?
是跟罪犯有关连
Criminal-adjacent.
那也许你该去问罪犯
Well, then maybe you should talk to a criminal.
(桑尼烧烤酒吧)
爸?
Dad?
几年不见了
It's been a few years.
我要是早知道你想玩接球游戏 就会把旧手套挖出来了
If I knew you wanted a game of catch, I would have dug up my old glove.
这餐厅你是买♥♥下的还是打牌赢的? -喔,RJ脑癌过世
You buy RJ's, or take it in a card game? - Oh, RJ passed of brain cancer.
我觉得开间小酒吧会让我退休有事做
I thought a nice little bar would occupy me in my retirement.
退休?
Retirement?
做现金生意,靠近深水区
Cash business, access to deep water.
走私现在变成嗜好啦 -我可是光荣退休
Smuggling is just a hobby now. - Hey, I retired with honors.
有全额的警♥察♥局长退休金
A full police chief pension.
我在IHOP餐厅的包厢上 还有我的匾额呢
I got my plaque above my booth at the IHOP.
你呢?
Wow. - How about you?
我一直有在关注
I keep my ear to the ground.
是怎样?道德缺失?
What is it? Something about an ethical lapse?
你一定很开心吧?
Must make you happy, huh?
有其父必有其子 -不,这你就错了
The apple falling right next to the tree. - No. See, that's where you're wrong.
每个父亲都希望他的儿子 是真的比他更好
Every father wants his son to be better than him.
不只是以为而已
Not just think he is.
你想怎样?你需要什麽?钱吗?
Well, what do you want? What do you need? Money?
不用,我有工作 -什麽工作?
No. I have a job. - Which is?
找一个女人
To find a woman.
黛莉威斯特
Delly West.
她来这裡做什麽? -我也想知道
What's she doing down here? - Wish I knew.
那你到底知道什麽?
What the fuck do you know?
不多 -可惜了
Not much. - That's too bad.
一个人的习惯就是他们的弱点
A person's habits are their weak spots.
牛牵到北♥京♥还是牛
They can change their location, but they can't change who they are.
那些你留着吧
You keep those.
你随时想玩接球游戏 老爸都在这裡等你
Anytime you wanna play that game of catch, your old man's right here for you.
(神奇王国)
放轻鬆,你不需要枪 携带配枪是我的职责
Relax, you don't need a gun.
好,那今天就正常一下吧
Okay. Well, maybe just be normal for today.
好吗?
Okay?
你要去找枪对吧? -我再去城♥堡♥找你们
You're gonna go find a gun. Aren't you? - I'll meet you at the castle.
不,那是...
No, that's--
No, that's--
好吧,我们走
Okay. Come on. Let's go.
好,谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
喂?
Hello?
话先说清楚,我是谨守程序的人
To be clear, I'm a stickler for procedure.
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表