剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
You know, records of... everything.
好,这样吧,我会找找看
Oh, okay. I'll tell you what, I'll look for it.
好 -嘿
All right, good. - Hey. Hey.
我姊有回覆你吗?
Did my sister get back to you?
她说会尽量赶来,但她要跟州长开会
She said she'll try to make it, but she has meetings with the governor.
我想她会来的 -她大可以说“开会”就好
I bet she will. - She could just say "meetings."
没必要说“跟州长”
She doesn't have to say "with the governor."
她来了之后别提电脑的东西
Hey, when she does, don't mention the computer thingy.
好,没问题 -好,帮我搬桌子!
Okay, you got it. - Yeah, and move my table!
桌子,瞭解,没问题 我现在就去搬,好
The table, got it. You got it. Moving it right now, all right.
我应该要跟妳说安息
I meant to tell you to rest in peace.
谢谢,我真是英年早逝
Thanks. I was so young.
好奇怪,我就这样没了
It is weird, I'm just gone.
另一方面,我这辈子 做过的那些蠢事?也没了
On the other hand, all the stupid shit I did in my life till now? Also gone.
那是别人的事了
That was somebody else.
放心,妳会做新的蠢事 -谢谢你喔
Don't worry. You'll do new stupid shit. - Aw. Thanks.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
太扯了吧
Unbelievable.
妈的
Fuck.
那是谁?
Who is it?
中间的是我爸,那两隻飞猴是前警♥察♥
The one in the middle's my dad. Those two flying monkeys are ex-cops.
我爸看到妳的讣文
My dad saw your obituary,
叫我算他一份 他就不会跟摩斯告妳的状
and said if I cut him in, he wouldn't rat you out to Moss.
好,所以你拉他入伙了?
Oh, okay, so you brought him in?
当然没有,我跟他说不要
Fuck no. I told him no.
什麽?麦克,你做了什麽?妈的
What-- ? Mike, you did what now? Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
我没跟你提过这裡 所以你们哪个人跟踪我?
I didn't tell you about this place. So which one of you followed me?
重点是我们要联手
What matters is we're here to join forces.
黛莉,我爸桑尼
Delly, my dad, Sonny.
雷雷、巴兹,她是黛莉
Ray-Ray, Buzz. This is Delly.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
好,那我们一开始就把话讲清楚
Okay, so that we're clear right from the start,
这个行动由我主导,好吗? 这不是合伙关係
I'm running this show. Okay? This is not a partnership.
由你主导?
You're running the show?
我不是那个意思 -那拆帐呢?
Well, I don't mean it like that. - Oh, so the split?
五个人就分五份
Five people, five ways.
不行,我来是要全拿的
Nuh-uh, I came down here for all of it.
现在只分到两成?不行 -对
Now I get, what, 20 percent? No. - Yeah.
这些人是你雇的,我不需要他们
These guys are on your payroll. I don't need them.
不,儿子,我不认为现在适合 讨论谁是或不是消耗品
No, son. I don't think now is the time to figure out who is or is not expendable.
我们的法律风险有多大?
[Ray-Ray] What are we looking at in terms of legal exposure?
很小,就擅闯私地和一堆轻罪
Minimal. Trespassing, series of misdemeanors.
佛州宣称拥有 在州内找到的黄金或宝藏
The State of Florida's claim on gold or treasure found in it
目前还没有得到法♥院♥认证
hasn't held up in court so far.
所以我们甚至不算是偷政♥府♥的东西
So we're not even stealing from them.
这些假设的前提是卡车有在下面
This is all assuming the truck is even down there.
它会在的
It'll be there.
“它会在的”
"It'll be there."
它就在那裡
It's there.
你有看到吗?
You've seen it?
我的合理推断是它在那裡
I made a reasonable deduction that it's there.
用你那个侦探大脑袋推断的?
So you deduced that with your big detective brain?
我有带潜水设备来确认,我们只要...
I brought scuba gear to find out. All we need to do is--
所以要怎麽拆帐
So... the split.
我觉得由我们决定不公平
I don't think it's fair for us to decide.
我们应该听听小姐的建议
We should listen to what the lady suggests.
小姐的建议如下
Here's what the lady suggests.
你们两个的恩怨私底下去解决
You two play out your personal shit on your own time,
现在我们要拟定计画 决定行动的时间和方式
and now we make a plan about how and when we do this.
拆帐则是一半归我和麦克
The split is half to Mike and me...
你们三个自己决定要怎麽分
and you three can figure out how to be happy
你们今早醒来时还没有的五千万
with $50 million between you that you didn't have when you woke up today.
而我们都要做的是 别再搞无聊“可恶”的威胁
What we're all gonna do is stop with the sideways-ass, "aw, shucks" threats,
因为我们每一个人 都有可能砸别人的锅
because every one of us can fuck things up for everyone else.
好吗?
Okay?
底下有一辆全新的跑时捷
Woo-hoo! There's a brand-new Porsche down there
一道刮痕都没有,我先喊先赢
with not a scratch on it, and I call dibs.
那卡车呢?
What about the truck?
有啊
Oh, yeah.
就在黄色大卡车旁边
It's next to a big yellow truck.
怎样?
What?
巴兹怎麽知道那裡有黄金?
How did Buzz know there was gold?
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
他提到佛州政♥府♥会主张拥有黄金
Well, he mentioned the State of Florida pursuing claims of gold.
我从来没跟我爸说有黄金,所以...
I never told my dad there was any gold. So...
好吧,不然我能怎麽做?
Fine. What was I supposed to do?
我说“打死都不要”还不够清楚吗?
How much clearer could I be than "fuck no"?
我那时已经跟他说了
I had already talked to him.
妳背着我搞鬼 -我没有背着你搞鬼
Gone behind my back, you mean. - I didn't go behind your back.
虽然很难想像,但我的行动与你无关
Hard as it is to imagine, my actions were unrelated to you.
他跟我有血缘关係啊
He is literally related to me.
是你说他会偷东西 所以我才去找会偷东西的人
You said he steals things. So I went to someone who can steal things.
是偷我们的东西
From us.
你脱身了!我得想办法不被摩斯干掉
You were out! I had to figure out how not to get murdered by Moss.
现在拜妳所赐 我的黄金必须分一杯羹给我爸了
Now, thanks to you, I have to cut my fucking father in on my gold.
你的黄金?要不是因为我 你根本不会知道有黄金
Your gold? You wouldn't even know there was gold if it wasn't for me.
不对,要不是因为我 妳根本不会知道有黄金
No. You wouldn't even know there was gold if it wasn't for me.
什麽? -是我告诉吉尔法兰科的
What? - I told Gil Franco.
在保密的戒瘾会上
In confidence, in a meeting.
去他的,我很高兴他挂了
Fuck him. I'm glad he's dead.
然后他告诉摩斯 现在妳跑来这裡,所以是我的!
And then he told Moss and now you're here. So me, me, mine!
够了!
That's it!
妳要去哪? -我不要跟你同车!
Where are you going? - I'm not riding with you!
妳要怎麽跟优步司机说? “到有黄金的地方来接我”?
What are you gonna tell your Uber driver? "Pick me up where the gold is"?
你把全世界最大的宝藏 告诉满屋子赌博成瘾的人
If you told a room of gambling addicts about the world's biggest score,
那是你的错!
that's your fuck-up!
卡在你们父子的心理剧之间 也不是我的首选!
It was not my first choice to get stuck in your father-son fucking psychodrama!
我希望你拿了那些钱去看医生
My hope is you take some of that money and you get some therapy,
因为我信任他还多过信任你
because I trust him more than I trust you.
至少他坦诚是罪犯 -我不是罪犯!
He's honest about being a criminal. - I am not a criminal!
我做这些只是为了脱身!
Oh... - I am doing this just to get out!
把债还清
Just to get clear.
靠!我不在乎!
[yelling] Fuck! I don't care!
天哪
Jesus.
开车啦!
Just drive!
我想分成两人一组共两组
I figure we dive in two teams of two.
花两、三个晚上行动
Take a couple, two, three nights.
不行,就一个晚上,明天
No. One night. Tomorrow.
我一分钟都不想多待
I'm not staying here a minute longer than I have to.
现场就有一辆吊车 我付钱找卖♥♥马桶给狄肯的人来操作
There's a crane sitting on site. I paid Deacon's toilet buddy to run it.
把铁鍊绕在卡车车轴上 像马林鱼一样把车拉出来
Slap a chain around the truck axle, yank it out like a marlin,
45分钟就走人
45 minutes, we're out.
你把狄肯扯进来? -没有,我没那样说
You involved Deacon? - No, I didn't say that.
我是说我找了吊车操作员
I said I involved a crane operator.
就一个喜欢独♥立♥作业的人来说 你也跟太多人讲了吧
For a guy who likes to work alone, you talk to a lot of people.
这个吊车男知道多少? -他什麽都不知道
How much does the crane guy know? - Doesn't know anything.
很好,所以他跟你一样
Very good. So he's like you.
我不是坏人,他才是要害死妳的人
I'm not the bad guy. He's the one who was gonna get you killed.
你讲得好像这是电影裡的抢桉
You're acting like this is some kind of movie heist
你要用你的特殊技能再干最后一票
and you're gonna use your special skills to pull off one last score.
你没有特殊技能
You don't have any special skills.
你不能把事情交给运气决定 我们把卡车拖出来之后
You don't leave things to chance. When we pull that truck out of the water,
要怎麽把它移走卸货?
how are we gonna get it somewhere to remove the goods?
我可以借我表弟的拖车 -很好,那保全呢?
I can borrow my cousin's tow truck. - Great. What about security?
巴兹去监视教堂警卫的状况了
Buzz is there staking out the church guard situation.
你知道他在干嘛了吧
You realize what he's doing.
♪ She's a chick with a wet... ♪
好,我们必须知道 警卫会在教堂裡待多久
Okay, we need to know how long the guard's inside the church in-between circuits
那就是我们的空档
那就是我们的空档
and that's our window.
and that's our window.
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表