剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
什麽是对的、什麽是不对的
What's right and what's not.
道德伦理、米兰达权利什麽的
Ethics, Miranda, and so on.
瞭解
Understood.
出于对局长的尊重 毕竟是他带我入行的
Out of respect for the chief, who, after all, gave me my start,
我找人查了一下这个失踪女人的BMW
I had some men look for this missing woman's BMW.
但首先,那个“保险支票”的说词 只会让你难堪
But first, that "insurance check" story, it just embarrasses you.
我的雇主担心这个女的安危
My employer is concerned for the woman's safety.
我也是
Well, so am I.
我可以向你保证,由我找到她
I can assure you she's safer being found by me
她会比较安全
than by the next one who tries if I don't.
好车
Nice car.
对,刚入手的,里程数不多 几乎跟新车没两样
Yeah, just came in. Great mileage. It's as new as any new car you can buy.
我可以看一下裡面吗? -可以
Mind if I look inside? - Yeah.
你看得出来,几乎是新的 -是啊
You can see, nearly new. - Yeah.
前车主有买♥♥别的车吗? -有,我卖♥♥她一辆2016年的凌志
Previous owner buy something else? - Yeah, I put her in a 2016 Lexus.
伸脚的空间很大吧?
A lot of leg room, huh?
保险杆上连隻虫子都没有
Not a bug on the bumper.
(罚单编号♥029100801 员警306)
(地点:旗舰大道4620号♥ 违规事项:停车超时罚款35元)
(鳄鱼尾酒吧)
现在人都不管标点符号♥了
No one cares about punctuation anymore.
嘿 -我有事要问你
Hey. Gotta ask you something.
什麽事?
Yeah?
你有听说下水道发现的尸体吗?
You heard about the dismembered body that turned up in the sewer?
真是浪费了? -什麽?
What a waste? - What?
我以为妳是在讲笑话 没有,我没听说
I thought you were telling a joke. No, I didn't hear.
有人弃尸到雨水沟裡 他们找我去调查
Someone dumped a body in a storm drain. They brought me in on it.
妳改到凶桉组了? -没有,死者是吉尔法兰科
Are you in Homicide now? - No. The vic ID'd as Gil Franco.
麦克
Mike. - Mm-hm?
吉伯特法兰科,你认识他吗?
Gilbert Franco. Do you know him?
认识,他也有去戒瘾会
Yeah. He was in the program.
我知道,他前妻有说
Yeah, I know. His ex-wife said.
他怎麽死的?
How did he die?
还在等报告
Still waiting.
但是被大卸八块可不容易
But being chopped up didn't help any.
她说他欠摩斯杨科夫钱
She said he owed Moss Yankov.
所以才会跟我扯上关係 你要跟我说你的原因吗?
Which answers my involvement. You wanna tell me about yours?
跟我没关係
I don't have any.
你要不要过来这裡跟我说
So why don't you come down here and tell me who might.
我不在费城
I can't. I'm not in Philly.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我不得不来佛罗里达 -为什麽?
I had to go to Florida. - Why?
好让我可以离开佛罗里达
So I can leave Florida.
我不喜欢你这种语气
I don't like how you sound.
你去见你♥爸♥了?
Did you see your father?
没事,相信我,晚点再聊
It's fine. Trust me. Talk to you later.
(鳄鱼尾酒吧)
你会赌博吗?
Are you a gambling man?
前一个客人留下的
Man before you left it.
(海盗湾,最大奖一千块!)
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
什麽事? -你杀了吉尔法兰科?
Yeah? - Did you kill Gil Franco?
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
你怎麽会在电♥话♥上问我这个?
Uh, why would you ask me that on the phone?
我们讲好的
We had a deal.
我让他们还钱,没有人会受伤 更不会被大卸八块
I get guys to pay up, no one gets hurt, and definitely not chopped up dead.
靠,我们之间任何的承包或谘询工作
Look, any contracting or consulting work between us,
Look, any contracting or consulting work between us,
例如某些完全合法的服务
like for services of certain entirely legal natures,
就像他们说的...
in as much as they put the, um--
叫什麽来着?举证...
What do you call it? The onus--
摩斯,你是第一次讲电♥话♥吗? -我不知道有人被杀
Moss, is this your first phone call? - I don't know about anyone getting killed.
不要再问我不知道的事 只管做我派你去做的事
Stop asking questions I don't know and just do what I sent you to do.
好,摩斯,好
Okay, Moss. Okay. Okay.
我会带黛莉回去 当是我做的最后一件事
I'll get Delly back to you, if it's the last thing I do.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
真的,当是我为你做的最后一件事
Now, if it's the last thing I do for you,
我做完这件事,我们就扯平了 抵我全部的债
I do this, we're square. My entire debt.
我带她回去,从此一毛不欠
I bring her back, I walk away clean forever.
好或不好? -好
Yes or no? - Fine.
话先说清楚,下次你再威胁我的家人
To be clear, next time you threaten my family,
我们就可以把你跟吉尔法兰科的身体 像蛋头先生那样交换
we'll be able to swap parts of you and Gil Franco like Mr. Potato Head.
懂吗?
Good?
(海风度假小屋 一房♥/两房♥)
麦克?
Mike?
你想要离开吗?
You wanna get away?
♪ Just strive for balance in life... ♪
是
Yeah.
好,瞭解
Okay. Got it.
♪ Celebrate your talents in life ♪
♪ Inside that strength from inside... ♪
你有书啊?
You've got books.
对
Yeah.
以防万一我学会阅读
In case I ever learn how to read.
很好笑
You laugh.
摩斯的手下多半连停车标志都看不懂
Most of Moss's guys couldn't even read a stop sign.
我不会替他工作太久
It's why I'm not gonna work for him long.
你凭什麽认为你的命运会有所转变?
What makes you think your fortunes are due for a turn?
我没再赌博了
I'm not gambling anymore.
你没那样想过吧?
You don't think so, huh?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
那是我自传的书名
That's the title of my biography.
这种事不会再发生,好吗?
It's not gonna happen again, okay?
你要打赌吗?
You wanna bet?
摩斯? -你找到她了?
Moss? - You have her?
目前还没有
Not at the moment. No.
你见过她吗?
You saw her?
我有她的手♥机♥
I have her phone.
什麽?
What?
需要她的脸部解锁,有密♥码♥吗? -你怎麽会有她的手♥机♥却没有她?
Her face unlocks it. You know the code? - How do you have her phone and not her?
她留在酒吧
She left it in a bar.
你干嘛要进她手♥机♥? -你不想知道她为什麽来这裡吗?
Why do you need to get into her phone? - You don't wanna know why she's here?
她跟谁讲过话?
Who she's been talking to?
干嘛?她有跟谁讲话吗? -我不知道
Why? Is she talking to someone? - I don't know.
所以我才要进她的手♥机♥ -怎样?是男的吗?
That's why I wanna get into her phone. - What? Like a guy?
我说了我不知道 -那就进她手♥机♥查清楚
I said I don't know. - So get into her phone and find out.
需要她的脸才能解锁 你知道密♥码♥吗?
It needs her face to unlock it. You know the code?
试试摩斯
Try M-O-S-S.
Try M-O-S-S.
对,万一不是呢? -我不知道,天哪
Oh, sure, but what if it's not? - I don't know. Jesus Christ.
你才是警探,就去侦察吧
You're the detective. Fucking detect.
妳确定是这间木屋? -枪声是出自这裡的
You're sure it was this cottage? - Yes, the shots came from here.
夜裡的声音有点难说 搞不好是别间传出来的
Because sound is kind of funny at night. Maybe it was one of the others.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
我拥有这些房♥子才20年
I've only owned this property for 20 years,
所以可能是我没有方向感
so maybe I don't have my bearings.
妳介意我查看几间,好让我心安吗?
Would you care if I looked into a few just to ease my mind?
不介意,我们这裡给的就是安心
No. Peace of mind is what we offer here.
但我会告诉你我看到什麽
But I'm telling you what I saw.
男的跑出去,救护车过来 就把那个可怜的女孩带走了
The man ran out, the ambulance came, and then they took that poor girl out.
这个男的?妳亲眼见到他? -对,不是隔着三米外的窗户
And this man? You saw him yourself? - Yes. Not ten feet away from my window.
所以如果我找素描师 妳可以说给他听
If I got a police sketch artist, you'd be able to talk to him.
我儿子查尔斯说 我话多到松树听了都会掉树皮
Uh, well, my son Charles says that I can talk the bark off of a pine tree, so...
他在亚特兰大好多年了
He's in Atlanta. He's been there a couple years now.
他是因为那个凯西去的 我觉得他们没有很幸福
He's there because of that Kathy, and I don't think they're very happy.
但这是他们的人生,我只能祝福他们
But it's their life and all I can do is wish them well
但愿她没有怀孕
and hope she doesn't get pregnant.
意思就是好啦
That's a yes.
巴兹?
Buzz?
你在射什麽? -不知道,可能是海牛吧
What are you shooting at? - Don't know. Manatee maybe.
你不能射海牛 -这把烂枪当然不行
You can't shoot manatees. - Not with this piece of shit.
要包船吗?
You looking for a charter?
我可以算你亲友价
I can give you the friends and family rate.
好多引擎啊,这附近的鱼是游多快?
A lot of engines. How fast do the fish move around here anyway?
你小时候很喜欢快♥感♥的
You used to like going fast when you were a kid.
记得迪士尼那些白色大车吗?
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表