剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
Give me some tools. I'll take care of it.
这是什麽? -我的船
What is this? - My boat.
被盯上的是你们两个 对我们大家都不好
The heat is on you two, and it's bad for all of us.
你们开船去别的地方 我保证会分帐给你们
Get on the boat, go somewhere. I promise you'll get your cut.
你保证? -对
You promise? - Yeah.
因为桑尼瓦伦坦的保证比黄金还值钱
A promise from Sonny Valentine is worth even more than gold.
我是想帮你 -是吗?
I'm trying to help you. - Are you?
这跟你没想帮我看起来是一样的
It looks exactly the same as when you're not.
算了吧 -嘿!去你的
Forget it. - Hey! Go fuck yourself.
天哪!
Oh, God!
千万别生孩子 -相信我,我不会的
Never have fucking kids. - Trust me, I'm not.
我们得走了 -会的,再等一天
We have to go. - We will. One more day.
不,现在就走,麦克 摩斯派出了他的杀手
No. Now, Mike. Moss has activated his murder guy.
我知道,但我们就快成功了 -看着我
I know, but we're almost there. - Look at me.
你有看过我这样吗?这些人是专业的
Have you seen me like this ever? These are serious fucking people.
就算达奇没认出我
Even if Dutch didn't recognize me,
他也可能会告诉摩斯 你房♥间裡有个女的
he might tell Moss there was a girl in your room
然后描述给他听
and give him a description,
会跟他们拿来认我尸体的外形 一模一样
and it'll be the same one they use to identify my corpse.
妳想怎麽做?妳要一走了之?
What do you want to do? You want to walk away?
那是妳要的吗?
Huh? Is that what you want?
不是,我是说接受你♥爸♥的条件
No, I'm saying we take your dad up on the deal.
对,我知道他会佔我们便宜
Yes. I know he'll fuck us over some,
但我们拿到的钱 还是会远比我们需要的多
but we'll still have way more than we need.
我是说你是对的
I'm saying you were right.
我们就照你跟我说的去做,开船离开
Let's do what you told me to do. Let's take the boat and go.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
如果我们现在离开,我爸会全部拿走
If we walk away now, my dad takes it all,
我绝对不会让那种事发生
and no way I'll let that happen.
我不会离开两次
I'm not leaving twice.
除非拿到我应得的
Not without what's coming to me.
我会回来
I'll be back.
希望到时候妳会在
I hope you're here.
我会在的
I will be.
被装在好几个小袋子裡 散落在城市各处
In a series of small packages just scattered all over town.
(桑尼烧烤酒吧)
麦克很火大
Mike's pretty fired up.
瞧妳点的火
Look what you started, I guess.
不,不管那是什麽火 都不是我点燃的
Oh, no. Whatever that fire is, I didn't light it.
对,妳只是火上加油
No. You just blew on it.
算你狠
Nice.
这是你们两个的故事 我是三生有幸才会被卡在中间
This is a you story I'm so privileged to be in the middle of.
喝慢点
Hey, slow down.
今晚妳需要有清醒的头脑
You need to have a clear head for tonight.
抱歉,为什麽?
I'm sorry, and why is that?
你们两个几乎把我排除在外
Since you two have pretty much sidelined me on this thing,
我不确定我会留下来
I'm not sure I'm sticking around.
妳会的
Oh, you will.
妳就爱看热闹
You love the drama.
就算我想留下也没地方住
I don't even have anywhere to stay if I do.
我不要回去那间汽车旅馆
I'm not going back to that motel.
妳可以住我家,我跟雷雷一起挤
You can stay at my place. I'll crash with Ray-Ray.
谢谢你
Thank you.
话说鸳鸯大盗也是个爱情故事
You know Bonnie and Clyde was a love story too.
妳知道那个故事的结局
You know how that ended.
嘿
Hey.
好消息
Good news.
我决定不杀你了
I've decided not to kill you.
你应该如释重负吧,我呢?
Ought to be a load off. Me?
我还在观望
I'm still on the fence.
你一定就是达奇
You must be Dutch.
为什麽一定是?
Why must that be?
你是摩斯在佛州的手下
You're Moss's guy in Florida.
他派你来查我?
He sent you to check on me?
看我在干嘛?
See what I was doing?
听着
Look...
我在做的事,就跟我和摩斯说的一样
What I'm doing is exactly what I told Moss that I was doing.
但你知道他有信任的问题
But you know he has trust issues.
你跟摩斯说你在干嘛? 好让我有个共识
What is it you told Moss you were doing? Just so I'm on the same page.
收集杀他女友的凶手的影片证据
Getting video evidence on the guy who killed his girlfriend.
在教堂? -对
At a church? - Yeah.
这裡,那间酒吧
Here, at that bar.
还有她遇害的小木屋
The bungalow when he killed her.
他们去过的所有地方
Everywhere they went.
你为什麽不一查到就告诉摩斯?
Why not just give Moss what you have when you get it?
干嘛让他担心? -你以前替他爸做事,对吧?
Why make him worry? - You used to work for his dad, right?
35年 -所以你认识摩斯?
Thirty-five years. - So you know Moss?
你认为他是有耐心又理性的人吗?
Do you consider him a patient and rational person?
我认为他是...
I consider him...
他妈的白♥痴♥ -所以囉
a fucking moron. - There you go.
如果我只告诉他部分的故事 他会发疯然后把事情搞砸
If I told him only part of the story, he'll go apeshit and screw it up,
所以我只需要再一天
so I just need one more day.
他得到他要的,我得到我要的
He gets what he needs. I get what I need.
你先什麽都别说,还能收到一笔小费
And you can get a small gratuity for not saying anything just yet.
多小?
How small?
五千块,你可以拿去买♥♥更好的雪茄
Five grand. That will get you better cigars.
我喜欢这种雪茄
I like these cigars.
我爸都抽这种
My father smoked these.
那就五千块拿去买♥♥这种,我不在乎 你怎麽说?
Well, then 5,000 of those, I don't care. What do you say?
再加五千给我买♥♥台会暂停的电视
Another five will get me a TV that pauses.
没问题
You got a deal.
这人是谁? -你上车吧
Who's this? - Let's get into your car.
去你的 -我们走这边
Fuck you. - Let's go here.
走开,你的手别碰我 -过去那边!
Fuck off. Get your fucking hand off me. - Go over there!
妈的! -进去
Fuck! - Get in there.
妈的,裡面臭死了!
Goddamn it stinks in here!
我能说什麽?点根火柴吧 你待在那裡!
What can I say? Light a match. Stay there!
让开 -他不会说出去的
Move. - He's not gonna say anything.
我叫你别挡路 因为如果要我选你或佩琪的命
I said, get out of the way because if it's a choice of your life or Patsy's,
我相信我可以代表桑尼 做出正确的选择
I believe I have Sonny's proxy to make the right call.
不要!
No!
王八蛋!
Motherfucker!
妈的!
Ah! Fuck!
我们来看看录到什麽
Let's see what you have here.
停
Stop.
这是何时的画面?
When was this?
今天?
就是他,那个溷蛋
Uh, today? That's the guy. That's the asshole.
你会弄断我的手!
You'll break my arm!
不要
No, no, no.
你疯了吗?
You crazy?
不!我不会让你杀他的
No! I'm not going to let you kill him.
你知道我为什麽非杀不可 -为什麽?
You know why I have to. - Why?
你不能做坏事又当个好人
You can't do bad things but be a good guy.
又是他 他就是在那天扯我头髮
[Randy] There he is again. That's the day that he pulled my hair.
等等,放大一点
Wait. Zoom in.
♪ Got me shaking in my thigh bone ♪
♪ Shivers in my knee bone... ♪
我们会需要再多一天
We're gonna need another day.
(摩斯杨科夫来电)
♪ When you move in right up close to me ♪
♪ That's when I get The chills all over me ♪
♪ Quivers down my backbone ♪
♪ Got me shaking in my thigh bone ♪
♪ Shivers in my knee bone ♪
♪ When you move in Right up close to me ♪
♪ That's when I get the chills All over me ♪
♪ Shake ♪
♪ Shake, shake ♪
♪ Shake ♪
♪ Shake, shake ♪
♪ Shake ♪
♪ Shake, shake ♪
♪ Shake ♪
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表