剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
So you bring me in here, and you bust me on some bullshit charges
扯到那个大便炸死的傢伙?
about some guy who died from taking a crap?
那才不是你被抓的原因
Man, that's not why you're in here.
你认识这个人吗?
You know this guy?
讚啦!
Fuck yeah!
耶!
Yeah!
-这辈子从来没见过 -对,他也不认识你
Never seen him before in my life. - Yeah, he didn't know you either.
但幸好在我们这个封闭系统裡
But luckily, in this closed system of ours,
做为中佛州街头毒品犯罪的弱点
that being the underbelly of Central Florida street drug crime,
每个人都有认识的人
everybody knows somebody.
所以我供出买♥♥毒的药头
So I give the cops who I bought the drugs from,
就可以谈条件?
and I get a deal?
我供出供应者就放了我
I tell you my supplier and I walk.
我们没见过面
We don't meet in person.
我只知道我的货进来是透过船走河道
All I know is once my product comes in, it goes up river on a boat.
谁的船?
Whose boat?
它速度很快,这点我要称讚你
She's speedy, I'll give you that.
保重
Take care now.
就像那种好笑的海报
It's like that funny poster you see,
一条又一条小鱼被更大的鱼吃掉
where, one after the other, a little fish gets eaten by a bigger fish,
只不过是反过来
except the opposite.
你是被最小的鱼吃掉
See, you got eaten by the littlest fish of all.
-你不能这样做 -这不是我的桉子
You can't do this. This isn't me.
是缉毒署的桉子
This is the DEA.
-那是联邦罪 -我女儿命在旦夕
And that's federal. My daughter's life is at stake.
你必须帮我
You need to help me.
其实我不用
Oh, I don't, actually.
这段关係不再是共生的了
This relationship is no longer symbiotic.
但我会打给佩琪
But I'll call Patsy,
但你去打给律师吧
and you call a lawyer.
(启示录教堂)
这些是浮筒
These are the floats.
我们潜下去 把浮筒繫到卡车每个角落
We dive down, we attach them to each corner of the truck and the tires,
还有轮胎,然后用压缩机充气
inflate them with the compressor,
卡车浮上来
the truck pops up,
我们再让它像竹筏一样漂上岸
and then we float her to shore like a fucking raft.
小心脚步
Watch your step.
我们可不希望你还没开工就滑倒受伤
We wouldn't want you to slip and hurt yourself before we get started.
谢了,手♥机♥给我,
Thanks. Now give me the phone.
我要打给医院
I need to call the hospital. Eh...
这个我改变心意了
I changed my mind on that.
我觉得之后再让你打电♥话♥ 你工作会更卖♥♥力
I feel like you'll work harder if I let you call after.
所以快开工吧
So get to work.
这应该要四个人做的
It was supposed to be a four-man job.
那你只好四倍卖♥♥力了
Then I guess you'll have to work four times harder.
我爸从来没有...怎麽说的? 为我舖这条路
My dad never-- What do you call it? - groomed me for this.
他从来没说过 “儿子,有一天这些会是你的”
He never said, "Son, someday all of this will be yours."
我就这样接手了
It just was.
然后大家看我 好像我唯一的定义就是,我不是他
Then everybody was looking at me like the only thing I was, was not him.
除了妳以外
Everybody except you.
妳让我觉得我可以有出息
You made me think I could be someone.
妳让我熬了过来
You pulled me through.
彼此彼此
Same.
等等
Wait. Wait.
这麽快就好了?
Is it all ready?
-你只要开压缩机就行了 -让我来
You just have to turn on the compressor. - Oh. Let me do it.
我也应该做点事,对吧?
I mean, I should earn my share, right?
红色按钮
Red button.
按就行了
Just push it.
(汽车地带)
-妳有看到吗?超讚的! -摩斯!
Did you see that? That's fucking awesome! - Moss!
超讚的
That's fucking awesome. Hey.
快啊
Come on.
(潘世奇卡车出租)
有一件事
One thing.
嘿,不准你刺破它
Hey, hey. Don't you pop that.
但我可能会,让它沉下去
I might, though. And down it goes.
-把刀丢掉 -开枪有比较好吗?
Put the fucking knife away. - Is shooting it any better?
他不会让它沉下去 他跟我一样想要黄金
He won't sink it. He wants the gold as much as I do.
-比你更想 -好吧,什麽事?
More. - Okay. What?
这些黄金
So this gold...
要怎麽分?三分之一?
What's the split? A third each?
这麽分吧,我全拿,留你一条命
Here's the split. I take it all and I let you live.
指望我的求生意志不是个好赌注
Counting on my will to live is a sucker bet.
那你妹妹呢?诚实面对你自己吧
How do you feel about your sister? Be honest with yourself.
你知道你欠我的永远还不清
You know you'll never manage to pay me back,
就算活到一百岁也一样
not if you live to be 100.
所以你就知道我很大方
So you know I'm being generous
才会说愿意给你黄金
when I say I will give you exactly as much gold
数量跟你需要还我的一样多
as you need to pay me back for all that.
然后我们就扯平了 你的家人也会平安
And then we're square, and your family is safe.
我以名誉担♥保♥
On my word of honor.
麦克
Mike.
这段时间你一直说 你只想要退出,对吧?
You've been saying this whole time all you want is out, right?
我应该早就退出了
I should have gotten out
在妳像条蛇一样 爬回我汽车旅馆房♥间的那晚
the night you crawled back into my motel room like a snake.
该死的赌徒
Fucking gamblers, man.
-什麽都没有 -总是什麽都没有
There's nothing. - It was always nothing.
你们都一样,老兄,每个都一样
You're all the same, man. Every one of you.
追着空卡车跑
Chasing some empty truck.
你知道吗?我改变心意了
You know what? I changed my mind.
黄金都给你吧
You can have all the gold.
还有你的债务问题
There's still the matter of your debt.
我的处理方法 恐怕得跟处理吉尔的一样了
I'm afraid I gotta settle it the same way I settled Gil's.
你们两个见面之后 可以一起笑谈这件事
The two of you can have a laugh over all this when you meet.
我以为你没有杀吉尔
I thought you didn't kill Gil.
我是没有
I didn't.
没错,自从我爸之后 他就没有亲手杀过任何人
That's right. He hasn't killed anyone personally since my father.
那是我爸叫我杀的
Because my dad told me to do it.
这件事我们讲过了
We went over this.
就像吉米杀了吉尔 是因为我叫他杀的
Just like Jimmy killed Gil because I told him to do it.
雇佣关係就是这样干的
That's how the boss-employee relationship works.
你知道吗,麦克?
You know what, Mike?
让我告诉你为什麽...
Let me tell you why--
瞧你害我♥干♥了什麽好事
Look what you made me do.
妳在说他还是我?
Him or me?
你们都是
All of you.
但我有个疑问
I do have a question, though.
既然妳有那把枪,之前为什麽没用?
If you had that gun, why didn't you use it before?
是啊,要什麽时候用? 在你妹妹家吗?
Sure, and when would have been good? At your sister's house?
还是在高速公路的车裡 被枪指着的时候?
Or in the car driving down the highway with a gun on me?
也许在警♥察♥局前面?
Or in front of the police station?
而且我可能还真的得开枪
Plus, who I might actually have to shoot,
因为你乐得让我盲目开车冲进埋伏
since you were happy to let me drive blindly into an ambush.
-我以为妳跟他一伙的 -我知道,去你♥妈♥的♥!
I thought you were with him. - I know you did, and fuck you for that!
我听到妳在他 汽车旅馆房♥间说的,黛莉
I heard you in his motel room, Delly.
-什麽时候? -今天下午
When? - This afternoon.
-妳跟他说妳一直在耍我 -是为了救你!
You told him that you've been playing me. - To save your life!
我现在知道了
Well, I know that now.
那是在谢谢我吗?
Is that a thank you?
谢谢妳
Thank you.
不准动
Freeze.
老兄,有枪的是我
Dude, I have the gun.
我知道有枪的是妳 因为那是我的枪!
I know you have the gun 'cause it's my goddamn gun!
-什麽? -凯契尔副警长?
What? - Deputy Ketcher?
对
Yeah.
等等,你认识这个人?
Wait, you know this guy?
他说得对,这是他的枪,我偷的
He's right. It's his gun. I stole it.
很难认错
Hard to mistake it.
等等,所以他是条子?
Wait, so he's a cop?
-对 -可是...
Yeah. - Because, seriously...
我不在乎那个,好吗?我真的不在乎
I don't care about that, okay? I really don't.
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表