剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
她走了之后 我爸就背弃她所有的理念
With her gone, my dad just turned his back on everything she was.
所有的一切
Everything.
大部分的男生会认为老爸是英雄
Most guys, they think their dads are heroes
直到自己长大成人才知道他们有瑕疵
until they become adults themselves and can see them as flawed.
我呢,我13岁时就知道了
Me, I got there at 13.
麦克,谢谢你的分享
[man] Wow, Mike, thank you for sharing.
还有谁有话要跟团体分享吗?
Does anybody else have anything they would like to share with the group?
有,我要说
Yeah, I'll go.
这麽不巧,我太太也得了癌症
In an unusual coincidence, my wife had cancer too.
但她的态度并不乐观
But her spirits were not good.
她痛苦到不行
The pain she was in...
她不想让孩子知道或是被吓到
She didn't want the kids to know or be scared.
但那个痛是无法想像的
But it was unimaginable.
我想他们是亲属
I think they're related.
晚上痛到极点的时候
At night, when it got the worst...
她会求我
she would beg me...
让她死
to die.
因为我爱她胜过 曾经爱过或以后会爱的
And because I loved her more than any woman that I had ever loved
任何一个女人
or will ever love...
我让她如愿了
I gave her that.
我没有把枪锁起来
I left my gun unlocked.
那不是意外
Not an accident.
是选择
A choice.
是我无法挽回的选择
That I couldn't take back.
然后我去上班,坐在那儿心裡知道
And I went to work and I sat there knowing...
等我回到家的时候
that when I got home...
她已经死了
she would be dead.
那是我人生最糟糕的一天
It was the worst day of my life.
但你没有回家发现她死了 是我发现的
But you didn't come home to find her dead, I did.
你应该在练球的 你总是练到天黑才结束
You were supposed to be at practice, you were always there until dark.
练习取消了 -对,我忙着处理家暴桉
It was canceled. - Yes. And I was stuck on a domestic.
我能怎麽办? 不是每部电影都你是主角
What the fuck was I supposed to do? Not every movie is about you.
那个是我妈! -你把她的死全扯到你身上
It was my mother! - You made her death all about you.
还有你对我的恨
And your hatred to me.
你放不下恨,因为你不恨我的话 你算什麽?
You couldn't let it go because without your hatred to me, what were you, huh?
你算什麽?
What were you?
你始终没看到你妈妈痛苦万分的...
And what you never saw was your mother's agonizing--
疼痛
Pain. Yeah.
我有看到 -决定
I did. - Decision.
痛苦万分的决定
Agonizing decision
要放手
to let go.
她说我做得到,因为我坚强
She said that I could do it, that I was strong.
但你没有 -对
But you weren't. - No.
我没能做到
I couldn't do it.
你妈妈是世上最棒的人
Your mother, she was the best person on earth.
她什麽事都做对了
She did everything right,
但那不重要,因为没有所谓的对
but it didn't matter because there is no right
也没有所谓的错
and there is no wrong.
我从来没有对你说 我其实是更好的人
And I never told you that I was better than I was.
我是对你说,你比我更好 那也是我希望的
I told you that you were better than me. That's what I hoped for.
我就是这样的人,要做不一样的期待
I am what I am, and to expect anything different,
那会是个错误
that was a mistake,
而你自己要负责
and that's on you.
换别人说吧
Somebody else go.
嗨,我是麦克,有事请留言
Hi. This is Mike. Leave a message.
你必须现在就打给我
You need to call me now.
(黛莉未接来电)
可恶
Oh, shit.
(黛莉语♥音♥留言)
(佩琪未接来电,佩琪语♥音♥留言)
很多通电♥话♥吗?
A lot of calls?
(未知号♥码,未接来电,语♥音♥留言)
对,我应该回几通电♥话♥
Yeah. I should return some.
巴兹和雷雷弄完了吗?
Buzz and Ray-Ray finish up?
对,都弄好了
Yeah, yeah. It's all set.
也许...
Hey, maybe...
也许我们应该去吃个午餐或是...
Maybe we should get some lunch or...
或是喝个啤酒?
or a beer sometime?
好啊,我们可以约
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we could do that.
好吧
Okay.
妳来做什麽?
What are you doing here?
你不接电♥话♥,所以我才来
You don't answer your phone. That's what.
抱歉,我们有事
Sorry, we were in a thing.
好喔,听起来很有趣,我也有事
Oh, cool, that sounds fun. I was in a thing too.
我的事就是你前妻来了
My thing was your ex-wife is here.
靠,我知道,她去找妳?
Shit, I know. Did she see you?
你知道? -妳怎麽知道她是谁?
You know? - How did you know who she was?
我们聊了一下
We had a chat.
我们还是继续说 她知道我是谁的部分吧
Let's stick to the part where she knows who I am.
所以我拿到黄金要做的第一件事
So the first thing I'm doing with the gold money
就是去整型,免得被灭口
is get plastic surgery, so I'm not fucking killed.
is get plastic surgery, so I'm not fucking killed.
我是艾丽丝,妳介意我坐下吗?
I'm Iris. You mind?
如果今晚她会在,就不会有黄金
There's not gonna be any gold money if she's around tonight.
我知道,我会处理艾丽丝,不用担心
No, I know, I'll take care of Iris, don't worry.
我已经在处理了,汽车旅馆钥匙给我
I'm already doing it. Give me the key.
我要给她某个东西,她就会走了
I need to get her something and she'll go away.
某个东西? 还是妳说妳没有的那个东西?
Something? Or that thing you said you didn't have?
对,就像你没说你有的老婆
Yeah, kind of like the wife you didn't say you had.
此时此刻轮不到你发问
You don't get to ask questions at this particular moment.
你房♥间裡怎麽会有狗标本?
Why is there a stuffed dog in your room?
那是波弟 -你把波弟做成标本?
That's Bodie. - You stuffed Bodie?
牠是我养过最棒的狗 -妈说你把牠埋了
He was the best dog I ever had. - Mom said you had buried him.
不对,她是说牠去跟上帝住了 但我不信上帝
No, she said he went to live with God, but I don't believe in God.
我信标本
I believe in taxidermy.
嘿 -嘿,艾丽丝
Hey. - Hey, Iris.
妳在佛州啊
So you're in Florida.
对,这裡很棒,难怪你没离开
Yeah, it's nice here. I can see why you haven't left.
我们聊一聊,妳记得碎浪餐厅吗?
Let's talk. You remember The Breakers?
待会见
See you there.
嘿,一切都会没事的,我保证
Hey. It's gonna be fine. I promise.
你好吗? -不错啊
So how are you? - I'm good.
我很好
I'm great.
看吧?妳没必要跑来这裡查看我 我没事
See? You don't have to come down here to check up on me. I'm fine.
也许吧,但是当有够多的人 说我不应该在这裡
Maybe, but when enough people tell me I shouldn't be here,
我就开始觉得 这裡正是我应该在的地方
I start to think here is exactly where I should be.
你为什麽来这裡?
So why are you?
我显然是来这裡杀人的
I'm here to kill someone, obviously.
杀了吉尔法兰科之后 我得把我的杀人天赋带来佛州
After killing Gil Franco, I had to bring my murdering talents to Florida.
我让你们再看一下菜单
I'll give you a minute with the menu.
有人杀了吉尔法兰科
Someone killed Gil Franco.
对,但不是我,妳也知道
Yes, and it wasn't me and you know that.
我已经跟妳说过我来的原因了
I told you already why I'm here.
然后你又一直骗我 -才怪,我没有
Then you just keep lying to me. - That's not true. I have not.
好啊,黛莉威斯特在哪?
Okay, where is Delly West?
那个谎是因为我必须保护她,就这样
That one because I needed to protect her. That's all.
我只想知道 你在吉尔法兰科船上发现什麽
I just wanna know what you found on Gil Franco's boat.
跟妳一样
The same as you.
没有来♥福♥枪♥的枪盒 -所以他在搬运什麽?
Rifle cases with no rifles inside. - So, what was he moving?
我不知道,毫无头绪 -是吗,麦克?真的吗?
I don't know. I have no idea. - None, Mike? Really?
对
No.
真的
Really.
我们要点餐吗?
Should we order?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
抱歉,他们打来三次了
Sorry, they've called three times.
我可以接一下吗? -请便,接吧
You mind if I take it? - Please, take it.
哪位?
Who's this?
我是你的搭档
This is your partner.
克拉拉?
Clara?
我们有状况
We have a problem.
妳在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
有个人跑来找你 现在我老公♥头♥上被打破一个洞
A man came here looking for you, and now my husband has a hole in his head,
我们如果去医院就会被遣返
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表