剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
什麽都没有
Nothing.
但我想,如果能找到吉尔的船 船上或许有线索
But I thought if I could find Gil's boat, there might be a clue in it
甚至黄金就在船上
or even the gold itself.
我全都说了
I'm all-in here.
我手上没别的牌了
I have nothing else in my hand.
反正我也得去确认吉尔的船
I have to check out Gil's boat myself anyway.
我答应了一个朋友
I promised a friend.
你知道他的船在哪?
You know where his boat is?
我们一起去
We go there.
如果船上什麽都没有 妳就可以另外打算了
If there's nothing on it, then you can make another plan.
今晚如何呢?
What about tonight?
什麽意思?码头都关了
What do you mean? The marina's closed.
不是
No.
我是说今晚怎麽办?
I mean, what about tonight?
除非你要我自己租♥房♥♥间
Unless you want me to get my own room at this place,
那你就得借我八块钱
but you'll have to loan me the eight bucks.
这已经不是那种状况了
This is not the situation anymore.
不是吗? - 不是
No? - No.
你喜欢看书,知道奥菲斯是谁吗?
You like to read. You know who Orpheus was?
知道
Yeah.
他被派去地狱把情人带回来
He was sent to bring his lover back from hell.
唯一的条件是他不能回头看她
Only rule was if he did, he couldn't look back at her.
他差一点就做到了
And he almost made it.
差一点
Almost.
但他犹豫了
But he hesitated.
他抗拒不了
He couldn't resist.
他看了
He looked.
害她永远留在地狱
And she ended up in hell forever.
欢迎来到地狱,麦克
Welcome to hell, Mike.
但不会待很久
Won't be staying long.
稍后在十点新闻
[Kaitlin] And coming up at 10:00,
我们要报导在基西米的一家酒舖抢桉
we'll have a report on an unfolding story of a liquor store robbery in Kissimmee
以悲剧收场的故事
that ended very badly.
有人拿二战手榴枪威胁店老闆
The man who threatened the owner with a World War II hand grenade
却得到比他预想还要大的反击
got more bang than he bargained for.
-你抢错店了! -我会把这个塞进你老二!
You picked the wrong fucking store! - I'll shove this down your dick hole!
-你♥他♥妈♥的小老二! -去你的!
You little-dicked motherfucker! - Fuck you!
-我会砍掉你的小老二! -去你的!我不玩了!
I'll cut your baby dick off! - Fuck you! No, I didn't, bitch!
该死!
Goddamn it!
有什麽感想,凯特琳?
What's that expression, Kaitlin?
“千万不要拿武士刀跟手榴弹打”?
"Never bring a sword to a hand grenade fight"?
天哪,靠
God. Fuck.
片名:佛州男
艾丽丝
Iris. - Hmm?
吉尔法兰科命桉?
Gil Franco murder?
摩斯杨科夫有不在场证明 他女朋友过生日
Uh, Moss Yankov had an alibi. His girlfriend's birthday dinner.
-名字? -芝加哥的黛莉威斯特,没有前科
Name? - Delly West of Chicago. No priors.
黛莉?
Delly? - Mm-hm.
是什麽的简称,黛莱拉?
What's that short for, Delilah?
-我不知道 -爱黛儿?
I don't know. Adele?
吃完饭之后她让他去哪了?
Where'd she put him after dinner?
等我们找到她就会告诉妳
When we find her, I'll let you know.
有可能是黛嘉朵
Could be Delgado.
长官?
Ma'am?
在警校,他们都叫我黛莉
At the Academy, they called me Delly.
是我加以制止的
I put a stop to that.
好喔
Okay.
(黛莉)
中杯极致香草冰咖啡加两份焦糖
Medium extreme ultimate vanilla ice blended with two shots of caramel.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爸会喜欢这裡的
My dad would have liked it here.
他不在了吗?
He's not around anymore?
你♥爸♥还活着吗?
Yours still alive?
在佛罗里达
In Florida.
所以是也不是
So, yes and no.
这似乎是退休的好地方
Seems like an okay place to retire.
犯罪是永远不会退休的
You can never retire from crime.
犯罪?
Crime?
他不是好人
He's not a good guy.
我爸总是把这裡讲得好像天赐的奖赏
My dad always talked about this place, like some heavenly reward.
“妳成绩好,我们就带妳去佛罗里达
"If you get good grades, we'll take you to Florida.
我今年赚得多 我们就去佛罗里达,孩子”
If I have a good year, we're going to Florida, kid."
在我脑海裡,它被打造成神奇国度
In my head, it got built up into this magical land.
有宝藏、异国生物
Treasure, exotic creatures.
我甚至在哪裡读过 说马戏团会来这裡过冬
I even read somewhere the circus would come down here to spend the winter.
我想它从没离开过
I don't think it ever left.
对,这裡可能有一些异国生物
And, yeah, there might be some exotic creatures,
但是没有宝藏
but there's no treasure.
明明就有
There is so.
常常有人挖到宝
People find stuff all the time.
但不是吉尔的宝
Not Gil's treasure.
妳找到美人鱼的机会 还比那些黄金高呢
You'd have better luck finding a mermaid than any of that gold.
-我带妳去船上看,妳等着瞧 -不,是你等着瞧
I'll take you to the boat, you'll see. - No, you'll see.
而且我相信有美人鱼
And I happen to believe in mermaids.
妳当然信
Of course you do.
♪ There's a cool breeze blowin' Around us tonight ♪
♪ Gonna love you Till the moon don't shine... ♪
天哪,难喝死了!
God, that's terrible!
你又让杰科柏用你的船?
Letting Jay Cobb use your boat again, huh?
我是敦亲睦邻 只要他加满油还我就行了
I'm neighborly that way. As long as he returns it with a full tank.
顺便分一杯羹给你?
Hmm. And a cut of whatever he moves with it?
杰科柏要怎麽表达他的谢意 完全是他家的事
How Jay Cobb expresses his gratitude is entirely his affair.
你儿子呢?
So, where's your boy?
不知道
I don't know.
可能走了吧
Gone maybe.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
他回来之后
You have a...
你的脚步都变轻盈了
lighter step about you since he's come.
布恩警官
Officer Boone.
-我能为你效劳吗? -也许吧
Can I help you? - Maybe.
三天前的晚上你在哪裡?
Where were you three nights ago?
就在这裡
Right here,
享受棕榈的汽车旅馆豪华设施
enjoying the luxury appointments of the Palm's Motel.
如果我去查
And if I check,
那个监视器会说出什麽故事?
what story is that camera going to tell?
可能是悲情的故事 说大家都懒得给它插电
Probably a sad one about no one caring enough to plug it in.
我也有一个故事
Well, I got a story too. - Mm-hm.
说我在帮你查一个女人
It's about how I looked into a woman for you.
结果一个符合相同描述的女人
And then a woman matching that same description
尸体被用担架搬出小屋
was stretchered out of the Bungalows dead,
-就在... -麦克!
after the-- - Mike!
-就在... -走吧
After the-- - Let's go.
走吧,麦克
Let's go, Mike.
抱歉,警官
Sorry, officer.
他答应要带我去吃 大家都在讲的玉米粥
He promised he'd take me for some grits everyone's been going on about.
请记得你说到哪儿了 我想听剩下的故事
[Mike] Please remember where you left off. I really wanna hear the rest of the story.
班杰明,他必须离开
Benjamin, he needs to go.
谁?
Who?
又是麦克?
Mike again?
他是好人
He is a good man.
好人?
Good man?
昨晚我听到那个好人 在讲一个死掉的女生
Last night I hear that good man talking about a dead girl.
然后警♥察♥跑来问东问西的
Then the police come here asking questions.
跟我们没关係他是付钱的客人
It does not involve us. He is a paying customer.
我们要专注在自己的目标上
And we need to keep our eyes on our own prize.
他的问题不是我们的问题
None of his problems are ours.
好,班杰明
Yes, Benjamin.
但多久之后就会是了呢?
But how long before they are?
(奥西欧拉郡枪展)
我拿着现金就站在这裡是美国的法定货币
I'm standing here with cash in hand, legal United States tender,
你这麽多枪 却一把都不愿意卖♥♥给我?
and you will not sell me one of the many guns you have?
你要几把枪我都会卖♥♥给你
I'll sell you all the guns you want,
但你不能直接带走
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表