剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
(佛罗里达海岸)
船长?
Captain?
欧提斯,我在想事情
Ortiz. Just musing a bit.
想什麽,船长?
Upon what, sir?
返回西班牙困难重重
The journey back to Spain, the difficulty of it.
是啊,来到这裡就很辛苦 死了好多人
Yes, the crossing to get here was hard. Many men died.
你当时都还不是大副呢 是帕布罗死于坏血病后才升的
You weren't even first mate then. Only after Pablo died of scurvy.
我以为是你...
I thought you...
我很确定他也得了坏血病
Pretty sure he also had scurvy.
但如果我们...
But what if we just...
就这样...
Just...
回去
Go back.
让我弄清楚,船长是说要偷黄金
Just to clarify, the captain is talking about stealing the gold.
是吗?
Is he?
人命有限,但黄金是永恆的
Human life is short, but gold is eternal.
只有上帝可以拥有永恆
And only God can possess the eternal.
-国王可能不同意 -如果他发现的话
The king may not agree. - If he finds out.
我们顶多是一连串的轻罪
And at most, we're talking about a series of misdemeanors.
抱歉,船长
I am sorry, captain.
我还是认为这会让我们变成罪犯 我无法忍♥受自己...
I still think it makes us criminals, and I could not live with myself if--
欧提斯死于坏血病!
Ortiz has died of scurvy! I need a new first mate!
我需要新的大副!
所有人注意!繫好船帆
Attention, everyone! Tie up the sails.
片名:佛州男
靠,可恶
Shit. Fuck...
小姐,妳好
Ma'am. Ma'am, hey. Hi.
好,妳...
Hey. Okay. Just...
撑一下,救护车就来了,好吗?
Hang in there. Ambulance is on its way, okay?
妳要我打给谁吗?好
Do you want me to call someone? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
等等,不行 来,我需要妳给手♥机♥解锁
Oh, wait. No, shit. Here, I need you to unlock your phone.
好吧
All right. All right.
好!可恶
Yes! Oh, fuck.
是这裡其中一个吗?
Is it one of these?
不,等等,那个是我,麦克?
Oh, no, wait, wait. That one was me. Mike. Mike?
不!我在打了,保持清醒啊,可恶
No, no, no! I'm calling. Stay awake, stay awake. Fuck.
嘿!
Hey!
我要打电♥话♥了!
I want my phone call now!
也该是时候了
About fucking time.
嘿!
Hey!
摩斯和黛莉呢?
So where are Moss and Delly?
-码头出了什麽事? -计画不是这样的
What's happening at the dock? - This was not the plan.
不是?计画不是这样吗?
No? This wasn't the plan?
-让我被警♥察♥带走? -你是,我不是
Having me taken out by the police? - You, yeah. Me, no.
那个小王八蛋安迪设计我,害我被抓
That little suck Andy set me up. He had me arrested.
为了在流动厕所被炸飞的那个老头
For that old dude that blew up in the porta-potty.
现在拜他所赐,我们没有人盯着摩斯
And now thanks to him, we don't have eyes on Moss.
摩斯笨是笨,但没那麽笨
Moss is stupid, but he's not that stupid.
如果他看到我们两个都被抓 他就不会去码头
If he saw us, both of us get arrested, he's not going to the marina.
-所以我用那通电♥话♥打给佩琪... -什麽?
Which is why I used my call for Patsy-- - What?
-先等一下 -你有打电♥话♥?
Hey, hang on. - You got a call?
闭嘴,对,我打给佩琪
Shut up. Yes, I got a fucking phone call and I called Patsy.
好让她一家人可以逃走
So that her family could get out.
她有吗?
Did she?
-我不知道,她没接 -靠
I don't know. She didn't answer. - Shit.
我们不知道那是什麽意思
We don't know what that means.
-拜託 -我们是不知道啊
Oh, come on. - We don't.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗? -那没有任何意思
Are you kidding me? - It doesn't mean anything.
意思是,她之所以会有危险
It means that she wouldn't be in danger
都是因为你故意让我被抓 好让你可以拿走黄金
if you hadn't gotten me arrested so you could take the gold.
你有什麽毛病? 为什麽老是把我想得那麽坏?
What's wrong with you? Why do you always think the worst of me?
我觉得那是很受用的起头
I find it a very useful place to start.
我故意让你被抓 因为我不要你杀摩斯
I had you arrested because I didn't want you to kill Moss.
喔,听你在唬烂
Oh, what fucking bullshit.
唬烂?是我要你让我们动手的
Bullshit? I wanted you to let us do it.
-你干嘛那麽在乎是谁动手的? -因为你是我儿子!
Why do you care so much about who did it? - Because you're my son!
我不要你跨越这座桥
It's a bridge I did not want you to cross.
-我曾经是警♥察♥ -那完全是两回事好吗?
I was a cop. - And that's completely different, okay?
某个老头死了 某个人在流动厕所炸飞了
Some old man dies, some guy blowing up in a porta-potty,
那都是附带损害,好吗? 那种事难免发生
that's collateral damage, okay? That shit happens.
但是你拿起枪
But you picking up a gun
朝一个人开枪,因为你想要他死
and shooting a guy because you want him dead...
这是你无法回头的事
that's something you don't come back from.
好,瓦伦坦,你交保了
Okay, Valentine. You made bail.
-他当然囉 -对
Of course he did. - Yeah.
-这边请,先生 -闭嘴,佩琪收到我留言了
Right this way, sir. - Shut up. Patsy got my message.
喔,不是你,瓦伦坦
Whoa, not you Valentine.
是那个瓦伦坦
Him Valentine.
出来吧
Let's go.
是,先生你好
Yes. Hello, sir.
我是码头的兰迪,那个女警中枪了
Uh, this is Randy from the marina. The lady cop's been shot.
对,她现在不方便讲话
Yeah, she can't talk right now.
情况很严重,她流了很多血
It's pretty bad. She's bleeding a lot.
这裡还有另一个人,我想他死了
And there's another guy here. I think he's dead.
我不知道,我不想看
I don't know. I don't wanna look.
这边!在这边!
Here! Here! Over here!
这就是我之前想要的反应
There's the reaction I wanted before.
惊喜
Surprise.
-你开枪打艾丽丝? -没有,艾丽丝是谁?
You shot Iris? - No. Who's Iris?
在码头
At the dock.
你开枪打她?
Did you shoot her?
没有,我没去码头
No. I didn't go to the dock
因为我们猜到了你的埋伏小计画
because we figured out your little ambush plan.
但是不用谢我保你出来啦
But don't say thanks for bailing you out or anything.
去你的,我要去医院,搞什麽?
Fuck you. I need to get to the hospital. What the fuck?
你晚点可能也会进医院
You might end up there later.
但你有工作要先做
But you got work to do first.
走吧,好吗?快点
Let's go. All right? Come on. Come on.
上车
Get in.
艾丽丝中枪了
Iris has been shot.
告诉这个溷蛋,我必须赶去医院
Tell this asshole I need to get to the hospital.
我懂你为什麽不爽
I get why you're upset.
错误的女孩挨了子弹
The wrong girl taking the bullet and all.
但你又能怎样?
What are you gonna do anyway?
你又不是医生
You're not a doctor.
你只能当个司机
All you are is a driver.
带我去找该死的黄金
Now, take me to the fucking gold.
这次要去真的地点
Where it really is this time.
(科罗纳多海滩巴士站)
(灰狗巴士)
喔,我找到你了
Oh, I got you.
该死的!安迪!
Goddamn it! Andy!
别急,局长
Just hold your horses, chief.
-终于啊 -很遗憾我错过你跟麦克一起被关
Oh, finally. - I'm sorry I missed Mike in here with you.
那张照片会很适合做你的圣诞卡
That would have been a picture for your Christmas card.
我不知道你在不爽什麽 但这可以晚点再来解决
I don't know what bug you got up your ass, but we can work it out later.
不...你待在裡面就好
No, no, no. You're good where you're at.
我只是来探监的
I'm just here to visit.
听着,我不知道你以为我♥干♥了什麽
Look, I don't know what you think I've done,
但你必须听我说
but you need to listen to me.
不
No, no.
这次我们要反过来做
We're gonna do this the other way around for once.
你做的事伤透了我的心
See, what you did is you broke my heart.
我试着加总计算
I tried to count them all up,
我睁一隻眼闭一隻眼的次数
the times I looked the other way,
甚至是你不够尊重我
even when you didn't have enough respect for me
懒得隐藏你想干嘛的时候
to bother to hide what you were up to.
我告诉自己“不严重,有什麽关係?
I told myself, "It's nothing serious. Where's the harm?
老傢伙只是偶尔走私雪茄多赚点钱
The old man's just making a few extra bucks off smuggled cigars
或是更强烈一点的东西”
or maybe something a little stronger now and then."
-但是你欠我 -我欠你?
But you owe me. - I owe you?
欠你什麽?
Because what?
我伤了你的心?
I hurt your feelings?
所以你就把我抓进来,随便乱指控
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表