剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
Let's go find my brother.
♪ Is it a sign of the times? ♪
♪ Or only in mind? ♪
♪ No more trouble, no more crying ♪
♪ No more crying, no, no ♪
♪ He'll turn my water into wine... ♪
-嘿 -早安,麦克
Hey. - Good morning, Mike.
♪ Is it a sign of the times? ♪
♪ Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? ♪
♪ Only in my mind? ♪
♪ No more trouble, no more crying ♪
(棕榈的)
♪ There'll be no more trouble, no ♪
♪ He'll turn my water into wine ♪
♪ Is it a sign of the times... ♪
天哪,瞧妳
Oh, my God. Look at you.
嗨
Hi.
我学校有东西需要妳签名
Oh. I need you to sign something for school.
-妳做了什麽? -别紧张
What did you do? - Don't freak out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ He'll turn it, he'll turn it ♪
♪ Turn my water into wine... ♪
妳好
Hello.
欢迎光临棕榈的汽车旅馆
Welcome to the Palm's Motel.
妳要在这裡住几晚?
Uh, how many nights will you be staying with us?
全部
All of them.
这是我的汽车旅馆
This is my motel.
一名佛州男昨天
A Florida man was hunting pythons
在大沼泽地猎蟒蛇
in the Everglades yesterday
结果猎人变成了猎物
when the hunter became the hunted.
野生动物管理局表示 他被一条五公尺长的巨蛇杀害
Wildlife authorities say he was killed by an 18-foot snake,
试图吞下他的巨蛇也被噎死了
which then choked to death trying to swallow him.
当局表示,蟒蛇攻击人类很罕见
While authorities say that python attacks on humans are rare,
牠们会吃鳄鱼
they will eat alligators.
所以牠可能是 被猎人全新的鳄鱼皮靴搞溷了
So maybe it was confused by the hunter's brand-new alligator boots.
我只是想要鳄鱼皮靴和一艘气船
I just wanted new alligator boots and an airboat.
这下我永远买♥♥不了新靴子和气船了
Now I'll never get new alligator boots and an airboat.
广♥告♥过后,奇普戴文斯 会带来他的特别报导第四弹...
After the break, Chip Devons brings us part four of his special report...
-我的黄金在哪裡? -我不知道
Where's my gold? I don't know.
巴兹死了
Buzz is dead.
怎麽死的?
How?
猎蛇
Hunting snakes.
他也穿着新的鳄鱼皮靴 还有一艘新的气船
He was also wearing new alligator boots and had a new airboat.
刚好就是他说他拿到黄金之后
Precisely the things he said he would buy with the gold
会买♥♥的东西
when he got it.
他拿到了,你们偷走的
Which he did, when you stole it.
我哪有办法?
How could I?
我一直被关在这裡
I've been locked up in here.
你是前一晚干的
You did it the night before.
达奇被炸死的那晚
The night Dutch blew up.
-这是什麽? -我的船
What is this? My boat.
被盯上的是你们两个 对我们大家都不好
The heat is on you two, and it's bad for all of us.
你们开船去别的地方 我保证会分帐给你们
Get on the boat, go somewhere. I promise you'll get your cut.
我不要回去那间汽车旅馆
I'm not going back to that motel.
妳可以住我家,我跟雷雷一起挤
You can stay at my place. I'll crash with Ray-Ray.
你们三个用打捞设备
The three of you used the salvage equipment
让卡车浮上来,拿走黄金
to raise the truck, get the gold.
再把卡车沉回去 把设备放回雷雷的车上
Sank the truck again and put the equipment back on Ray-Ray's truck.
我没注意到它还是湿的
What I didn't notice was that it was still wet.
“想得到能让你过好日子的黄金 错了吗?”
"Is it wrong to want the gold that gives you a better life?"
什麽?
What?
《蓬车西徵》,你不会记得的
Wagon Train. You wouldn't remember it.
芭芭拉史坦威?
Barbara Stanwyck?
对,我爱她
Yeah, I loved her.
黛莉跟她有点像
Delly's got a little bit of that in her.
你知道我...
You know, I...
我真的以为...这是我的错
I thought, I really did, and that's my fault...
但那晚在牢房♥裡我真的一度以为
but I thought for one minute back in that cell that night
你真的在乎我胜过黄金
that you did really care more about me than the gold.
但你说那句话的当下 已经把黄金偷走了
But as you were saying that, you had already stolen it.
不是偷走你的
Not from you.
是偷走她的
From her.
我不信任她
I didn't trust her.
我有试着告诉你,但你不肯听
I tried to tell you that, but you wouldn't listen.
我让你以为卡车裡什麽都没有
I let you think there was nothing in the truck
她就会跟那个溷蛋男友离开
so she would leave with that asshole boyfriend.
巴兹和雷雷会拿走他们那份
Buzz and Ray-Ray were gonna take their share
再把我们的藏起来,好吗?
and then were gonna hide ours, okay?
直到黛莉跟她男友离开
Until the boyfriend and Delly were gone.
结果雷雷害死自己 我害自己被关起来
Then Ray-Ray got himself killed, and I got myself locked up in here.
除非你认为那也是计画的一部分
Unless you think that that was part of the plan.
当然是啊
Totally. Absolutely.
我可以想像你为了一亿在这裡坐牢
I can see you doing a stretch in here for $100 million.
我想看外孙女长大,所以不是
I wanna see my granddaughter grow up, so no.
-你就是忍♥不住,对吧? -忍♥不住什麽?
You just can't help it, can you? - Help what?
说谎,我这辈子好歹给我一次真话吧
Lying. Just give me the truth one time in my whole life.
一次就好
Just once.
你从来就没打算 告诉我黄金的事,对吧?
You were never going to tell me about the gold, were you?
好吧
Fine.
我从来就没打算告诉你
I was never gonna tell you.
你看吧
There you go.
为什麽?
Why not?
因为你会离开
Because you would have left.
好吗?
Okay?
但你现在在这裡
But you're here now...
我很快就会出狱
and I'll be getting out soon.
你不会很快出狱 你出狱时我也不会在这裡
You won't get out soon, and I won't be here when you do.
那你会在哪裡?
Where are you gonna be?
艾丽丝走了
Iris is gone.
黛莉走了
Delly is gone.
你也回到了起点
And you are right back here where you started.
(黛威、麦瓦)
哪裡都不是
Nowhere.
我是真的支持你和艾丽丝
I was really pulling for you and Iris.
那个黛莉...
That Delly...
她带出了你像我的本质
she brought out the me in you.
身为父亲,我真心希望看到更好的
And as a father, I was really hoping for something better.
但我猜到头来,你跟我还是一样的
But I guess in the end, you and I are just the same.
有些地方是吧
Some, yeah.
差别在于
The difference is...
我们其中一个还能走出这裡
one of us can still walk out of here.
你跟爸谈过了?
So you talked to Dad?
他穿橘色很好看
He looks good in orange.
(桑尼烧烤酒吧)
兰姆酒加可乐?
Rum and Coke?
你要吗?我喝免钱,这家店是我哥的
You want one? I get them for free. My brother owns the place.
没有,他只是经理
Nah. He's just the manager.
希望我不会害他被开除 他没有别的工作技能了
Oops. I hope I don't get him fired. He has no other job skills.
妳还好吗?
How are you?
戒指还戴着,就看着办吧
Still wearing the ring. We'll see how that goes.
你呢?
What about you?
我失去了生命中曾经重要的一切
I've lost everything that ever mattered in my life.
我被困在佛罗里达
I'm stuck here in Florida.
我住在重刑犯的酒吧楼上的空房♥
I live in a spare room above a convicted felon's bar.
所以我好得很
So I'm golden.
拜託
Oh, come on.
你没有失去一切
You haven't lost everything.
你还是有一个愤怒的前妻
You still have an angry ex-wife.
我也有一个积欠好多道歉的妹妹
I also have a sister I owe a ton of apologies to.
别提了,这清单长得很 我也不能久留
Don't start now. It's a long list, and I can't stay.
狄肯的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Deacon.
这是必要之恶
It needed to happen.
我几乎觉得感激,但不是感激你
I'm almost grateful. Not to you.
是感激我终于说出实话
Grateful I finally told the truth.
那个女生呢?
What about the girl?
不知道
No idea.
消失了
Disappeared.
现在没有人会消失了
Nobody disappears anymore.
我们都是某人萤幕上一个闪烁的蓝点
We're all a blinking blue dot on someone's screen.
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表