剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
我不会追究这几天发生的事
I'm not gonna go into everything that's happened the last few days,
只会说我对生活在
except to say I have a new understanding
社会边缘的人有了新的认知
for people living on the margins of society.
我的确被人家探肛检查 但我只是想要一把枪
I did have a finger up my ass, but all I wanted was a gun.
就这样
That's it.
你不会觉得在佛州弄到一把枪有多难
You wouldn't think that would be hard to get in Florida after all.
但我偏偏挑到一把凶枪
But of course I had to pick a murder weapon,
回想起来,就机率而言 可能也是无可避免的
which in retrospect was probably also inevitable, given the odds.
which in retrospect was probably also inevitable, given the odds.
我在来这裡的途中
I probably rode past three or four of them
路边可能就经过了三、四把
by the side of the road on the way here.
但现在,我毫无疑问的向你发誓
But right now, I swear to you beyond any doubt,
我对你们一点兴趣都没有
I have zero interest in either one of you.
现在我在全世界只想拿回我的枪
All I want right now in the whole world is my gun back
离开他妈的佛罗里达
and to get the fuck out of Florida.
问题是你的枪现在是凶枪了
Problem is, your gun is now a murder weapon.
还少了一颗子弹
And there's a bullet missing.
子弹从你的私人武器跑到死者身上
A bullet from your personal weapon inside a murder victim.
你不会想要这样 你应该把那颗也带走
That's something you don't want, and you should take that too.
-从他头裡挖出来? -没有,子弹可能射穿了
From his head? - No, it probably went through.
是哪个角度射的?
What was the angle?
就她站的位置
Right where she's standing.
有可能卡在那辆车上
It could be lodged in that truck.
对,或是跳弹了,你看那边
Yeah, or maybe it ricocheted. There, look.
-给你 -感激不尽
Here. - Thank you very much.
嘿,你走之前可以帮我一个忙吗?
Hey, can you give me a hand before you go?
好,帮什麽忙?
Sure. With what?
妳要说句话吗?
You wanna say something?
我爸跟我说,绝对不要讲死人的坏话
My father told me never to speak ill of the dead.
但话说回来是那个废物杀了他
But then that degenerate fucker killed him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不够钱搭巴士回家
I don't have enough money for the bus home.
真糟糕,但那不是我们的问题
That sucks, but it's not our problem.
抱歉
Sorry.
看左边
Look left.
(科罗纳多海滩警局,桑尼瓦伦坦)
看前面
Look forward.
好,现在我们可以走了吧?
Okay, now can we go?
干嘛?
What?
我们得去一个地方
We have to make a stop.
不行
No.
我必须去医院
I need to go to the hospital.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
去确认艾丽丝没事
To see if Iris is okay.
-那就打给她 -她受伤是我的错
So call her. - It's my fault she's hurt.
但不是我的错
But it's not mine.
我必须把摩斯的录音带拿给她
I need to give her the tape of Moss.
什麽录音带?
What tape?
他坦承杀人的带子
Him confessing to murder.
你有录到我杀人,把那个给我
You have me doing murder. Give me that.
我把妳那段删掉了,放心
I'll erase your part. Don't worry.
你会吗?
Will you?
-什麽叫我会吗? -我不知道,麦克
What do you mean, will I? - I don't know, Mike.
我只知道,好几次我都坐着等你
I just know how many times I've sat around waiting
去处理你需要的、你想要的
while you take care of your needs, and your wants,
你妹、你前妻,现在该轮到我了
and your sister, and your ex-wife, and now it's my turn, me.
我的需要,我...
I need. I--
我刚刚为你杀了人,结果呢? 什麽都没有
I just fucking killed someone for you, and what? Nothing.
你们都一样
All of you.
你们都认为 我只是你们故事裡的一个角色
All you guys thought I was just some character in your stories
但这是我的故事
but this is my story.
一直都是
Always was.
我终于有机会不用再跟男人要东西
My shot at not having to ask some man for what I want.
跟我爸借钱,要摩斯照顾我
My dad for a loan, Moss to take care of me,
要你帮我找黄金,现在也没有黄金了
you to help me with the gold, and now there is no gold.
我必须现在就离开这裡
I have to get the fuck out of Dodge right now.
这个部分我不需要你,我没差
And I don't need you to be in that part, Mike. I don't. I'm fine.
但是我想要你一起,所以...
But I want you to be, so...
等待着希望你会选我一次 那种事结束了
Waiting around, hoping you'll pick me for once, is over.
所以你要不要进到下一章 现在就做选择
So you can be in the next chapter or not. Either way, it's now, so choose.
妳好
Hi.
你也好啊
Hi yourself.
好消息是妳还活着
The good news is you're alive.
坏消息是
The bad news...
还在佛州
Still in Florida.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
嘿
Hey. - Hmm?
我有礼物给妳
I got you a present.
摩斯的自白
Moss's confession.
两起命桉
Two murders.
看吧?有牌子的才有用
See? Name brand came through.
等我拿回手♥机♥ 就会申请摩斯的逮捕令
When I get my phone back, I'll get a warrant for Moss's arrest.
摩斯会很难找到
Moss is gonna be hard to find.
有多难?
How hard?
重点是妳逮到他了 可以结掉妳的第一个桉子
The important thing is that you got him and closed your first case.
对,但我没办法抓他归桉
Yeah, but I can't bring him in
或是解释原因
or say why.
为了完成你的抢劫 你丢下我也够久了
And you managed to ditch me long enough to pull off your heist,
所以我会说,大赢家是你
so I'd say the big winner here is you.
一点都不是
Not at all.
我中枪了
I was shot.
我知道
I know.
但至少我要妳达到来这裡的目的
But at least I wanted you to have what you came here for.
我达到了
I did.
我体会到做你的感觉
I got to feel what it's like to be you.
赌上一切孤注一掷
To bet everything you have on a long shot...
然后输掉
and lose.
唯一的差别是我可以退出
The only difference is I can quit.
我们不需要随身碟的资讯了
We don't need the information on the flash drive anymore.
摩斯不会成问题
Moss won't be a problem.
我需要不同的协助
I need different help.
我需要消失
I need to disappear.
我知道妳有相关经验,所以...
That's something I know you have experience in, so...
不,我没事
No, I'm fine. I'm okay.
好
Okay.
谢了,妈
Thanks, Mom.
♪ I see the forest through the trees... ♪
朗伍德居民期待已久的日子终于到来
The day has arrived for Longwood residents
那个大天坑终于要永远被填满了
as that big sinkhole is finally being filled in forever.
郡监事同意公园计画...
County supervisors have approved plans for a park...
♪ Is it a sign of the times? ♪
♪ Or only in my mind? ♪
♪ Only in my mind? ♪
♪ No more trouble, no more crying ♪
(感谢你造访佛罗里达 希望你喜欢!)
♪ No more, no more, no more ♪
(三週后)
♪ It'll turn my water into wine ♪
♪ Please, please, please... ♪
辞职?
Quitting?
但妳等了好久才当上警探
But you waited so long to make detective.
我不适合再待在警局裡了
It wasn't working for me in the department anymore.
我觉得他们永远都会觉得 是我让麦克熘走
I felt like they were always gonna look at me like I let Mike slide.
熘走?是...不是
Slide? Is that...? No.
新工作是什麽?
What's the new job?
联邦调查局
FBI.
♪ Don't tell me what I will and won't ♪
♪ Don't tell me ♪
♪ I'll give you something... ♪
妳可以直接进去联邦调查局?
You can just get into the FBI?
进去?
Get?
是州长办公室的人推荐我
Someone from the governor's office recommended me.
说他们看到我在摩斯家的卧底工作
Said they saw my undercover work at Moss's house.
但我从来就只想当警探
But being a police detective is all I ever wanted.
所以我一直在想这样做对不对 又或者这是我仅剩的路了
So I keep wondering if it's the right move or the only one I have left.
叫机长冷气不要关
Tell the pilot to keep the a.c. on.
我在佛州不会待很久
I won't be in Florida long.
我们去找我哥吧
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表