剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
It's a rental car, so I wouldn't know. Would I?
也对
No, no. Um...
等等
Wait.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me with that?
弯腰,臀部打开
Bend over, spread your cheeks.
该死
[Andy] Damn it.
Yelp有新的评语,你看了吗?
There's a new Yelp review. Did you see?
我不看那些Yelp评语
[Andy] I don't read those Yelp reviews.
Yelp上应该不能给警♥察♥评语
You shouldn't be able to Yelp review the police.
-鑑识光源呢? -你要干嘛?
Where's the forensic light? - What you need it for?
犯罪实验室要验血
The crime lab has to run the blood from the Bungalows.
我想去现场看能不能找到
And I wanna go to the scene and see if I can scare up
更多流体什麽的
some more fluids and such.
光敏灵喷♥剂♥在哪?
Where is the luminol spray?
这要怪我
That's all on me.
我以为那是电脑萤幕清洁剂 就把它用光了
I thought it was computer screen cleaner, and I used it all.
-要我帮你再买♥♥一些吗? -不用
Did you want me to buy you some more? - No.
我有在努力,真的
I am trying here, I really am,
努力的要帮这个小镇裂开的伤口止血
to staunch the bleeding from the gaping wound that is this town.
但妳知道吗?老实说,算了
You know what? Honestly, never mind.
随便这裡每个人互相残杀
Everyone in this whole place can go ahead and kill each other.
Everyone in this whole place can go ahead and kill each other.
我们连抓都不会去抓了
We won't even try to catch them anymore.
快啊
Come on.
嗨,我是麦克,请留言
Hi, this is Mike. Leave a message.
麦克,是我
Mike, it's me.
我只是想搞清楚 我他妈的人生到底是怎麽回事
Just wondering what's happening, you know, with my fucking life and all.
我不知道那把枪是凶器
I didn't know the gun was a murder weapon.
妳以为我会刻意去买♥♥一把凶器吗?
You think I specifically went shopping for a murder weapon?
我们没办法一直付饭店钱 狗的寄宿费也很贵
We can't keep paying for a hotel and boarding the dog is costing a fortune.
我们得帮你找律师
We need to find you a lawyer.
我不知道...
I don't know--
等等,老婆,妳说什麽?
Hold on, honey. Wait, what was that?
抱歉,这支电♥话♥坏了
Excuse me. This phone isn't working.
触碰萤幕,开扩音
Touchscreen. Put it on speaker.
他们怎麽可以这样?
How can they do this?
你是战功彪炳的警官耶
You're a decorated police officer.
有几百个罪犯被你抓去关
You've put hundreds of criminals behind bars.
靠!
Shit!
该死!
Goddamn it!
靠!
Shit!
不...
No, no, no...
靠!
Shit!
可恶!
Damn it!
艾丽丝,嘿
Iris, hey.
你认识黛莉威斯特吗?
Do you know a Delly West?
认识,摩斯的女朋友,怎麽了?
Yep. Moss's girlfriend, why?
吉尔法兰科遇害当晚 她是他的不在场证明
She's his alibi the night of Gil Franco's murder.
他们一起吃晚餐?
They were at dinner together?
对
Yep. Mm-hm.
她整晚跟他在一起
And she was with him all night.
对
Yep.
没错
She was.
知道她可能在哪裡吗?
Any idea where she could be?
不知道
Nope.
你对她瞭解多少?
How much do you know about her?
完全不瞭解,真的
[Mike] Nothing. Really.
麦克,你欠摩斯多少钱?
Mike, how much do you owe Moss?
我在以工偿债
I'm working that off.
就快还清了
I'm almost there.
你虽然让我很火大
As mad as you make me,
我还是不希望看到你被大卸八块
I still don't want to see you chopped up in pieces.
我很快就会去找妳,先挂了
I'll see you soon. I have to go.
麦克!
Michael!
嘿
Hey.
太好了!
Oh, yes!
妈的!
Fuck! Whoa!
靠
Shit.
好耶!
Whoo! Yes!
-要看我的马桶吗? -他不想看你的马桶
Want to see my toilet? - He doesn't want to see.
这个他会想看的 是那种日式的自动马桶
He will want to see this one. It's one of those Japanese automatic ones.
我用成♥本♥价♥跟工头同事买♥♥的
I got it for cost from a foreman on the job that I'm on,
他订太多了
who accidentally over-ordered.
真令人兴奋
Very exciting.
有加热便座、喷射冲水
Heated seat, water jets--
可以让我跟我妹谈一下吗?
Can I have a minute with my sister, please?
艾丽莎,冲水
Alexa, flush.
狄肯,我说真的
Deacon, I mean it.
我需要妳帮个忙
I need your help with something.
有个人在科罗纳多的加护病房♥
There's a guy in the ICU at Coronado.
是急救员,有上新闻
An EMT. He was on the news.
我需要妳查看他的状态
I need you to check on his status.
这跟你在找的女人有关吗?
Is this about that woman you were looking for?
他陷入昏迷,但他可能知道她在哪裡
He's in a coma, but he might know where she is.
所以如果他醒来,我就可以问他
If he's gonna wake up, I can ask him.
万一他没醒呢?
And if he doesn't?
那我就打给老闆 说我碰到死胡同,然后回家
Then I can call my boss, tell him I've hit a dead end, and go home.
这让我很两难,因为我不想要你回去
That puts me in a pickle because I don't want you to go home.
我知道你不想住在这裡
I know that you don't want to live here,
但世事难料啊
but you never know how things go.
如果你在人生充满希望的 15年前告诉我
If you told me 15 years ago, when life was full of promise,
我会嫁给一个男的,他最大的梦想
that I'd be married to a man whose greatest dream
是拥有一个机器人马桶 我会说你疯了
is to own a robot toilet, I'd have called you crazy.
好毒喔
That was mean.
好啦,我帮你
Yes, I'll help you.
-谢谢妳,再打给我 -你要去哪?
Thank you. Call me. - Where are you going?
佩琪,我不要去外面
Patsy, I'm not gonna go out there.
好,那我也不要帮你
Okay. Then I don't wanna help you.
佩琪
[Mike] Patsy.
来吧
Let's go.
别再耍孩子气了,麦克,快点
Stop being a baby. Come on.
我们从来没有齐聚一堂过
We're never all together.
唐尼有一套理论
Dunney has a theory.
关于什麽事?
About?
摩斯杨科夫
Moss Yankov.
唐尼
Dunney.
摩斯接手老爸的事业后 就不再弄髒自己的双手
Since he took over from his old man, Moss doesn't get his hands dirty anymore.
他会把吉尔法兰科 交给其中一个手下处理
He would have delegated Gil Franco to one of his guys.
那些手下包括麦克瓦伦坦
And those guys include Mike Valentine.
你在开什麽玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
-妳知道吗? -知道,但麦克不是杀人犯
Were you aware? - Yes. But Mike's not a murderer.
但妳明白我的难处
But you see my problem.
只要有利益冲突...
Any appearance of conflict of interest--
不,我们离婚一年了,没有利益冲突
No. We haven't been married for a year. There's no conflict of interest.
现在没有了,因为妳退出本桉了
No, there isn't. 'Cause you're off the case.
这下她不会跟你上♥床♥了
Well, she's not gonna fuck you now.
我们应该办场丧礼
We should have a funeral.
即使没有尸体?
[Jimmy] Is there even a body?
怎麽会没有尸体?
Why wouldn't there be a body?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是杀人桉,也许他们会保留一阵子
It's a murder. Maybe they gotta keep it a while.
喔,那就办追悼会
Oh, well, a memorial then.
盛大的,像帮我爸办的那种
A big one, like we had for my father.
出于尊重,大家都要来
And everyone came out of respect.
我帮黛莉办追悼会,他们都非来不可
I do a memorial for Delly, they all have to come.
去他们的,对吧?
Fuck them, right?
去他们的
Fuck them.
你去处理
Take care of it.
弄得特别一点 要有漂亮的花,例如康乃馨
Make it special, with the nice flowers, like the carnations.
还要蛋糕
And a cake.
靠!
Shit!
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表