剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
That part wasn't great.
确实很瞎
No, it wasn't.
死了一个人,黛莉
A man died, Delly.
一个人为了我们要的东西送命
A person died for what we wanted.
其实他是为了他要的东西送命 但也没错啦
Actually, he died for what he wanted. But, yeah.
再一天我们就离开这裡,好吗?
Just one more day and we're out of here, okay?
再一天
One more day.
(希尔顿花♥园♥酒店)
请下注
[dealer] Place your bets.
水啦!
Nine!
下好离手
Get your bets in.
好了 -麦克
All right, bets in. - Mike. Mike.
妳怎麽起来了?
What are you doing out of bed?
我怎麽...现在是凌晨三点
What am I--? It's 3:00 in the morning.
你在干嘛? -我起来了
What are you doing? - I'm up.
我看得出来 -我是提早“起来”了
I can see that. - I'm "up" up, like ahead.
你要不要回房♥间去?
Why don't you come back to the room?
马上好,我保证 -7出
Be right up. I promise. - [dealer] Seven out.
妈的,好,没关係
Fuck. Okay. It's okay.
麦克,我们应该是要出来开心的
Mike, this was supposed to be us getting away to have a good time.
我们有啊 -有一个人没有
We are. - One of us isn't.
再几分钟就好
A few more minutes.
我不想当这种人
I don't wanna be this person
不得不下来把你拖出赌场
who has to come down and drag you out of a casino.
那就不要啊
Then don't be.
好吗?我跟妳说了再一把就好
Okay? Just one more bet. I told you.
欢迎来到棕榈的汽车旅馆,朋友
[Benny] Welcome to the Palm's, my friend.
要入住吗? -没有
Checking in? - No, no.
我在找朋友
I'm looking for a friend.
麦克瓦伦坦
Mike Valentine.
有,二号♥房♥
Yes. Room two.
你要我...是吗? -没有喔
Would you like me to--? Yeah? - Gone.
他退房♥了 -他几时退房♥的?
He checked out. - [Benny] When did he check out?
你去商店的时候
While you were at the store.
对...
Yes. Yes.
我忘记妳有跟我说,他退房♥了
I forgot you told me that. He has checked out.
他离开了
He's gone.
他有说去哪裡吗?
Say where he was going?
没有 -没有?
No. - No?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妳干嘛说谎?
Why are we lying?
因为麦克瓦伦坦的朋友 不是我们的朋友
Because a friend of Mike Valentine is not a friend of ours.
嗨!
Hi!
艾丽丝!
Iris!
我带了妳喜欢的费城巧克力
I brought you the chocolates you like from Philly.
佩琪,麦克为什麽来这裡?
Patsy, why is Mike down here?
工作,妳呢?
[Patsy] Work. You?
一样,他有提是哪种工作吗?
Same. He mention what kind?
没有,妳是来做哪种工作?
No. What kind is it you're doing?
我在调查费城的麻烦事
I'm investigating some trouble in Philly.
担心麦克可能把麻烦带来这裡 或是跟着来了
Worried Mike might have brought it down here or followed it.
跟我说实话,他有危险吗?
Tell me the truth. Is he in danger?
我还不清楚
I don't know yet.
但他效力的这些人...
But these people he's working for...
我的命桉死者被人用电锯大卸八块
My murder victim was found chopped up with a power saw.
伤口不是死后造成的 妳知道是什麽意思吧?
Wounds were not post-mortem. You know what that means?
知道,他被活活锯死的
Yeah, they sawed him up alive.
对,所以我要问妳 能不能告诉我麦克在哪裡
Yeah, so I'm asking if you can tell me where I can find Mike...
免得他受伤
before he gets hurt.
他不知道妳来佛州
He doesn't know you're in Florida.
我想先找妳谈
Well, I wanted to talk to you first.
是以关心他的人还是以条子的身份?
As someone who cares about him, or as a cop?
两者都是,佩琪,我可以两者都是
As both, Patsy, I can be both.
我不能
Well, I can't.
佩琪,别这样
Patsy, come on.
真的很开心见到妳,艾丽丝
It was really nice to see you, Iris.
我是说真的
I mean it.
也很谢谢妳的巧克力
And thank you so much for the chocolates.
嘿
Hey.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰妳,我在找朋友
I'm sorry to bother you. I'm looking for a friend.
找朋友啊
Oh, a friend.
麦克瓦伦坦
Mike Valentine.
不认识,抱歉
No, sorry.
看来我应该去问柜台的
I guess I should've asked up front.
对,希望你会找到你朋友
Okay. I hope you find your friend.
可以借用厕所吗?
I use your bathroom?
什麽?
What?
老人家的毛病,摄护腺
It's an old guy thing, prostate,
就像广♥告♥裡的傢伙 为了尿尿错过孙子的学校话剧
like the ads with the guy who has to miss his grandkid's school play to go pee.
那些广♥告♥讲得一点都没错
Those ads are really dead on.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好
Ah. - Sure.
妳真是救星
You're a lifesaver.
跟妳老公说“不要变老”
Tell your husband, "Don't get old."
什麽?
Sorry?
我看到他的刮鬍用具
Uh, I saw his shaving stuff.
我猜的
I assumed.
但妳没戴戒指,所以...
But you're not wearing a ring, so...
对,我去游泳摘下来了
Oh, yeah, I take it off to go swimming.
好主意
Oh. Great idea.
祝妳今天顺心 -好,你也是
Have yourself a good day. - Yeah, you too.
妈咪
Mommy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关係
It's okay.
你看起来比我们更需要它
You look like you could use it more than us.
我不是这种人
This is not who I am.
我是想为孩子做点好事
I was trying to do something good for my kids.
老婆说我一直在工作 从来都见不到小孩
My wife said I was working all the time and never saw my kids
他们在我不知不觉中长大了 让我很难过
and they'd be grown up before I knew it. That made me sad.
所以我请了假,因为她说得对
So I took some time off because she was right,
那些时光是回不去的
you don't get that time back.
我爸总是不在,但他是卖♥♥打字机的
My dad was always gone, but he sold typewriters.
不只是打字机啦...那不重要
Not just typewriters-- That doesn't matter.
我们去了迪士尼乐园
We came to Disney World.
妳知道那有多贵吗?
Do you know how expensive that is?
每杯饮料都用珍藏杯装
Every drink comes in a collector's cup,
你不是非买♥♥不可,但你当然会买♥♥啊
and you don't have to get that, but of course you do.
但是没关係 我的小孩会一辈子记得这趟旅行
But that's okay. My kids will remember this trip their whole lives.
也许记得的理由不正确
Maybe not for the right reasons.
我只是想当个好父亲
I was just trying to be a good father.
真的没关係啦
Really, it's okay.
但你真的必须离开了
But you do need to leave now.
谢谢妳,太太
Thank you, ma'am.
太太
Ma'am.
妳有零钱借我吗?
How are you set for change?
(肥皂,漂白水,柔软精)
该死
Goddamn it.
该死
Goddamn it.
该死!
Goddamn it!
嘿,佩琪,什麽事?
Hey, Patsy, what's up?
你可能想知道,你前妻来过
[Patsy] Thought you'd wanna know your ex-wife came by.
她有说为什麽吗?
She say why?
为了你
You.
瞭解
Got it.
我会过去,好吗?待会见
Um, I'm gonna come over. Okay? See you.
嘿,你在哪? -艾丽丝进城了
Hey. Where are you? - Iris is in town.
我不知道她现在在哪 但我刚把雷雷留在船上
I don't know where she is right now, but I just left Ray-Ray at the boat.
快叫他离开,我得去佩琪家
Get him away from there. I have to go to Patsy's.
找一个人是有多难?
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表