剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
嘿 -佩琪,跟妳哥谈过了吗?
Yeah, hey. - Hey, Pats. Talk to your brother?
今天还没
Not today.
我打去要问他有没有不能吃的东西
I called him to see if there's anything he can't eat.
他不吃玉米吗? -迪肯,也许改天再弄吧
Does he have a corn thing? - Deacon, maybe we do it another night.
不行,我们不知道何时再有机会 爱妳喔
No, we don't know when we'll get another chance. Love you.
我遇到邻居 他们问妳今晚能不能当保母
I ran into the neighbors. They asked if you can babysit tonight.
我知道很临时,所以... -我去
I know it's last minute, so before-- - I'll do it.
什麽?
What?
我去,几点?
I'll do it. What time?
六点 -好
Um, six. - Okay.
好
Okay.
(科罗纳多海滩市)
32往下是“大口水壶”,装水的水壶
Thirty-two down is "ewer." E-W-E-R.
妳会倒着看啊?妳是本尊
You can read that upside down? Oh, you're her.
凯特琳福斯,WFLG电视台
Kaitlin Fox, WFLG-TV.
我知道,妳好漂亮 我生母每晚都看妳的节目
I know. You are very pretty. My birth mother watches you every night.
蕾西,我在调查一个 假冒联邦政♥府♥员工的人
Lacey, I'm investigating a man who's impersonating a federal employee
他的手♥机♥纪录显示在科罗纳多海滩
and his cell records show him to be in Coronado Beach.
好,他叫什麽名字?
Okay, what's his name?
他说是麦克瓦伦坦
He says it's Mike Valentine.
我!
Me!
我,关于这个人是我要跟妳谈
Me. Uh, it's me you need to talk to about that.
没关係,安迪,我来就好 -蕾西,我可以处理
It's fine, Andy. I got this. - Lacey, I can handle this.
请进
Please.
有感觉到吗?
Feel that?
真舒服
That's nice.
妳饿不饿?
You hungry?
是你说想去泡海水的
You said you wanna put your feet in the ocean.
先打给麦克
First, call Mike.
约他吃午餐
Ask him to lunch.
我想看看他见到我走进去的表情
I wanna see his face when he sees me walk in.
那是我的车吗?
Is that my car?
原本是
It was.
妳得把自己的东西看牢一点
You need to take better care of your things.
(费城警♥察♥)
唐尼 -我是艾丽丝
Dunney. - It's Iris.
他们照妳说的派人跟监 摩斯的手下吉米盖斯柯恩
They put someone on Moss's man Jimmy Gascoyne, like you said.
于此同时,猜猜谁出城了? -摩斯杨科夫,对
Meanwhile, guess who skipped town? - Moss Yankov. Yeah.
他在这裡 我准备找人装窃听器去监听他
He's down here, and I have someone ready to wear a wire on him,
但我需要队长授权
but I need the captain to authorize it.
好,叫什麽名字?
Sure. What's the name?
麦克瓦伦坦
Mike Valentine.
不要搞得很尴尬 我会盯着他,好吗?我要挂了
Don't make it weird. I'll keep my eye on him. Okay? I gotta go.
给妳,我找到录音机
Hey. Here you go. I found a recorder.
哪个牌子?
What brand is it?
你又像以前那样买♥♥杂牌的?
Did you get some generic one, like you always do?
对,怎麽了?
Yeah. Why?
这要帮我抓摩斯?
To help me put Moss away?
它跟有牌子的一模一样啊
It is exactly the same as a name brand.
我要拿去退
I'm taking it back.
(无线电屋)
嘿,什麽事?
Hey, what's up?
嘿,要一起吃午餐吗?
Hey, you wanna get some lunch?
讨论今晚的计画?
Go over the plan for tonight?
可以,有家店我想去吃吃看
I could eat. There's a place I've wanted to try.
桑尼的店
Sonny's.
在河上,我们约店裡见?
It's on the river. Wanna meet me there?
桑尼的店,我不知道
Sonny's. I don't know it.
上网查,20分钟后见
Yelp it. See you in 20.
黛莉打来
Oh. Delly called.
摩斯不想让我知道他在这 他想给我惊喜,那个白♥痴♥
Moss doesn't want me to know he's here. He wants to surprise me, the moron.
你应该找后援
You should have backup.
没事,她会带他去我爸店裡 雷雷和巴兹会在
It's okay. She's bringing him to my dad's. Ray-Ray and Buzz will be there.
我会让他认罪,妳还买♥♥了什麽?
I'll get his confession. What else you got there?
电池
Batteries.
所以目前我的调查重点是
So the centerpiece in my investigation so far
怎麽会没有派遣救护车去小屋的纪录
is how there's no record of that ambulance being dispatched to the Bungalows.
那个车牌号♥码就是救护车?
That license plate number, that's the ambulance?
那个...没有,那是麦克爸爸要我查的
Is the...? No, that's just something Mike's dad asked me to run.
我说我不会查,但现在我要查了
I said I wouldn't, but now I am.
麦克瓦伦坦的爸爸?
Mike Valentine's dad?
桑尼,他以前是这裡的警♥察♥局长
Sonny. He was police chief here.
你在说笑吧,这有可能是家族事业
You're kidding. This could be a family operation.
是有可能
I mean, could be.
桑尼用他在河上的店面 做“进口”生意
Sonny ran an "import" business out of his place on the river.
我也知道,那不是让我骄傲的事
I knew it too, and that's not something I'm proud of.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
在河的哪裡?
Where on the river?
他在这裡
Uh, he's right there.
救护车是派到这裡 -很接近
And the ambulance depot is here. - Very close.
天哪,假设是毒品好了
Oh, my God. Let's say it's drugs.
你用河道把它们载进来 然后需要想办法运到内陆
You move them in on the river, then you need some way to get them inland.
也许是有大空间的车辆?
What if there was a vehicle with lots of cargo space?
可以开很快,绝对不会被拦车临检
And could move fast and never get pulled over, not once.
布恩警官 -叫我安迪
Officer Boone. - Andy.
这有可能是在科罗纳多海滩的 父子贩毒事业
We could be looking at a father-son drug operation in Coronado Beach.
对,但麦克不住这裡,他住在费城
Yeah, but Mike doesn't live here, he lives in Philadelphia.
内陆航道有到多远?
How far does the Intracoastal Waterway go?
一路到缅因州 -麻州
All the way up to Maine. - Massachusetts.
你知道这可能是什麽吗?
Do you know what this might be?
老安迪布恩的赎罪故事
A redemption story for good old Andy Boone.
好,但这个故事也是在讲一个集团
Okay, but also the story of a cartel
利用暴走的救护车搬运毒品
using rogue ambulance services to move drugs
进入东岸毫无防备的社区
into unsuspecting communities up and down the Eastern Seaboard,
由CNN新驻华府的特派记者 凯特琳福斯报导
reported by Kaitlin Fox, CNN's new Washington correspondent.
或是纽约,我不介意
Or New York, I don't care.
我们应该叫午餐外卖♥♥
We should order lunch.
我只要录到摩斯自白跟命桉有关
All I need is Moss on tape, connected to the murders.
艾丽丝就会逮捕他 我们今晚就能行动
Iris will pick him up, and we're clear for tonight.
你不会纳闷他为什麽 挑我们要动手的今天来吗?
Don't you wonder why he showed up today, the day of the job?
我想是因为达奇没有回报
I think because Dutch didn't check in,
而不是照你语气暗示的 是黛莉打给他的
and not, as your tone is implying, Delly calling him.
但他不需要留她活口
But he doesn't need her alive.
所以她走进那扇门 你不得不纳闷为什麽
So if she walks in that door, you have to wonder why.
嘿,摩斯
Hey, Moss.
要喝啤酒吗?
Want a beer?
妳告诉他了?
You told him?
我哪有时间说?我一直跟你在一起
When would I do that? I've been stuck to you.
你想偷偷进城 就不要揍我的汽车旅馆老闆
If you wanna sneak into town, don't beat the shit out of my motel owner.
要不要喝啤酒?
Want a beer, yes or no?
我以为会有门
I thought there'd be a door.
没有门怎麽叫入口?
How can you make an entrance without a door?
伙计,麻烦两瓶可乐娜 妳要什麽吗?
Hey, pal. Two Coronas, please. You want anything?
无糖冰茶
Um, iced tea. Unsweetened.
你有无糖冰茶吗?
Do you have unsweetened tea?
不如我倒杯冰茶 再忽略加糖好吗,先生?
How about I make some tea then neglect to sweeten it, sir?
好极了,谢谢
Great, thank you.
这边坐
This way.
我有东西送给你
Got something for you.
我去店裡买♥♥酒杯时看到这个
Went to a place to buy a shot glass, and I saw this.
上面是你的名字
Says your name on it.
我为什麽不该现在轰掉你的头?
Anyway, why shouldn't I shoot you in your fucking face right now?
那你就得付帐了
You'd get stuck with the check.
你自以为很聪明
You thought you were so fucking smart,
骗我说她死了
lying to me that she was dead,
害我感情受创
causing me emotional distress.
我为她伤心
I grieved her.
但我早就知道你满嘴屁话 现在瞧你那张蠢脸
But I knew you were full of shit, and now look at your dumb face.
我当时不知道在骗你 我看她是真的死了
I didn't know I was lying to you. She looked dead to me.
确实是 -我要听他说
I did. - I wanna hear him tell it.
然后她没死现身,还扯出黄金的故事
Then she showed up, not dead, with a story about gold.
所以你不该轰掉我脑袋的第二个理由
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表