剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
如果空档够久 我们可以成事之后再解决他
Well, if it's a long window, we can take care of the guy until we get the job done.
有谁擅长说谎骗人吗?
Well, anyone good at lying and deception?
有谁吗? -妈的
Anyone? - Fuck.
我可能会去找巴兹,亲自确认状况
I might join Buzz and get eyes on the situation myself,
因为我喜欢那裡胜过待在这裡 你,我们去兜风吧
because I prefer it to the company here. You, let's go for a ride.
她...
She's, uh...
她真够火爆的
She is a real firecracker.
男人有可能指头都被爆掉
A man could get his fingers blown off.
(我是基♥督♥,我要把我的教会 建造在这磐石上)
快点!我急到牙齿都快掉了
Hurry up! My teeth are floating!
我说了等一下,巴兹
I said a minute, Buzz. God.
妳拿到钱要做什麽?
What will you do with your share?
离开
Leave.
妳应该去赌城
You should go to Vegas.
我向天发誓
Swear to God,
它是全世界最美丽的城市,没有之一
the most beautiful city in the world, bar none.
你去过吗? -我?没有
Yeah, you been? - Me? No.
巴兹,不要逼我出去扁你
Buzz, don't make me come out there, now.
我要买♥♥新靴子
I'm buying new boots.
鳄鱼皮的
Alligator.
和一艘汽船
And an airboat.
去追杀大蟒蛇
To hunt pythons with.
王八蛋!
Ow. Son of a bitch!
得分!
Oh! - Score!
巴兹,该死
Buzz, goddamn it.
(橘王拖吊)
他快回到教堂了
He's almost back to the church.
间隔时间太短
The intervals are too short.
我们得想办法让他在裡面待45分钟
We gotta find a way to keep him inside for 45 minutes.
“我们”?
"We"?
可能是妳吧
Probably you.
是啊
Yeah.
巴兹是怎麽回事?
Uh, what the fuck is up with Buzz?
事情发生在桑尼当局长的时候
It happened when Sonny was chief.
我们要夜袭,是无预警搜捕行动
We were on a night raid, a no-knock situation.
巴兹应该要切断屋内电源
Buzz was supposed to cut the power to the house,
但非法接电 害他抓到裸♥露♥的220伏特电线
but with all the illegal wiring, he grabbed a bare 220 line.
他有点像是被重新开机了
He kind of got rebooted.
他的专注力变得很差
His ability to concentrate is attenuated.
但桑尼留下他,他才能拿到退休金
But Sonny kept him on, so he got his pension.
之后他就没有佩枪,这是个好决定
Didn't get to carry a sidearm afterwards, which was a good call.
老婆离开他
His wife left him.
但反正统计数字上 警♥察♥的婚姻也撑不久
But statistically, cop marriages don't last anyway.
就算是这群人也一样 包括巴兹、麦克...
Even with this group, there's Buzz, Mike...
麦克?
Mike?
加上艾丽丝也是警♥察♥...
And with Iris also being a cop...
我猜麦克算两个吧
I guess Mike counts as two.
不会吧?
Seriously?
搞什麽? -干嘛不去问你的警♥察♥老婆?
What the hell? - Why don't you ask your cop wife?
♪ She used to be my girl ♪
♪ She had a charming personality... ♪
切下去很怪吧? 万一她是被刺死的呢?
Is it weird to cut it? I mean, if she was stabbed?
我想她是中枪死的,所以没关係
I think she was shot, so it's fine.
妳好 -你好
Hello. - Hi.
妳跟死者怎麽认识的? -高中朋友
How do you know the departed? - High school friends.
本地人?
Oh. Locally?
不是,是芝加哥
No, Chicago.
不是,是芝加哥
No, Chicago.
我根本不知道她在费城 直到我看到...你懂的
I didn't even know she was in Philly until I saw it in the... you know.
我甚至不确定我♥干♥嘛要来
I'm not even sure why I came.
也许是因为 她是我认识第一个过世的同龄人
Maybe it's because she's the first person I know my age who died.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我是过来人
Been there before.
遇过几次
A few times.
我叫吉米,死者的同事
Jimmy, associate of the bereaved.
我叫莉雅
Leah. Yeah.
所以是怎麽发生的?报纸没写
So how did it happen? I mean, the newspaper didn't say.
她男朋友摩斯送她一辆新车
Oh, her boyfriend Moss gave her a new car,
她开去佛罗里达
which she drove down to Florida,
却变成每年惨死在那裡的 BMW驾驶之一
only to become one of the many BMW drivers tragically murdered there every year.
天哪 -是啊
Oh, my God. - Yeah.
摩斯还好吗?
And Moss, is he okay?
他很自责,妳懂吧? 因为一来车子是他送她的
He blames himself mostly, you know? Because he gave her the car, one.
他也觉得要是早一天派麦克去找她...
He also thinks if he had just sent Mike a day earlier after her...
那种想法只会把他逼疯
That kind of thinking, it just leads to madness.
麦克? -就是找到她的人
Mike? - The one who found her.
我们有人在追悼会上 都交待妳不要去了
[Delgado] We had people at the memorial. You were told not to go.
对,你们的人在追悼会外面
Yes, you had people outside the memorial
因为裡面的人知道专桉小组的 每一个条子,除了我以外
because the people inside know every cop on the task force, except me.
所以这招值得妳冒险失去工作吗?
So was this stunt worth risking your job?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
但现在我们知道 摩斯的女朋友去了佛罗里达
But now we know that Moss' girlfriend went to Florida,
她在佛州遇害,我们也已经知道 吉尔法兰科有船在佛州
she was killed in Florida, and we already knew Gil Franco had a boat in Florida.
麦克有去追悼会吗?
And was Mike at the memorial?
当然没有,麦克在...
Of course not. Mike is in--
哪裡?
Where?
佛罗里达
Florida.
艾丽丝 -我知道
Iris... - I know.
所以我必须去那裡
That's why I need to go there.
抱歉,什麽?
I'm sorry, what?
听我说完,我认识他的家人
Hear me out. I know his family.
他们会跟我说
They'll talk to me.
如果麦克有涉桉,我会知道的
If Mike is involved at all, I'll know about it.
然后妳会怎麽做?
Then you'll do what?
逮捕他? -对!
Arrest him? - Yes!
如果妳有机会逮捕妳前夫 妳不会做吗?
If you had a chance to arrest your ex, wouldn't you?
我做过 -妳做过?
I did. - You did?
两次,不是同一个人抓两次 是两个人各一次
Twice. Not the same guy, two times. Two guys, once.
而且两次都不好受
And both times, it was hard.
长官,我知道这裡的人怎麽想
Ma'am, I know what people here think.
“哪有警探会不知道 自己老公违纪?”
"What kind of detective wouldn't know her own husband is crooked?"
那不代表我是坏警♥察♥ 只代表他是个烂老公
That doesn't make me a bad cop. It makes him a shitty husband.
我也已经没有老公了
And I don't have a husband anymore.
这件事就算了吧,艾丽丝
Let this go, Iris.
妳能做的最糟糕的选择 就是一个选择错两次
The worst choice you can make is a bad choice twice.
有人把那句话印在石头上送给我
Somebody gave me that printed on a rock once.
现在放在证物室裡
It's in the evidence locker now.
很高兴妳能赶来
Nice you could make it.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
妳应该来的,大家都有来
You should have come. Everyone was here.
所以我才不能来啊 -对,观感,我懂
Exactly why I couldn't come. - Yeah, optics. I know.
妳教过我那个名词
You taught me that word.
对,所以你明白 为什麽州长办公室的人
Yeah, so you understand why the governor's office
不能出现在满是罪犯的派对上吧?
can't exactly be represented at a party full of criminals?
是追悼会
Memorial.
州长办公室才是满是罪犯的派对
And the governor's office is a party full of criminals.
我在拼命 让我们受邀那个派对,所以...
Which I'm working my ass off to get us invited to. So...
我在这裡也很拼命,多丽
I'm working here too, Dori.
我在做老爸交给我负责的工作
I'm doing the work we do that Dad put me in charge of.
妳的工作并没有比较优
Your thing is not better than my thing.
妳的工作并没有比较优
Your thing is not better than my thing.
我的工作跟你的一样 只是规模更大到不行
My thing is the same as yours except on an infinitely larger scale,
My thing is the same as yours except on an infinitely larger scale,
只要你别搞砸就好
if you don't fuck it up for us.
我怎麽会搞砸?
And how would I do that?
你知道条子今天有来吗? -知道
Did you know the cops were here today? - Yes.
我看到他们坐在破警车裡
I saw them sitting in their shitbox car.
我看到他们坐在破警车裡
I saw them sitting in their shitbox car.
我说的是你邀进门的那一个
I'm talking about the one you invited into the house.
来自现在正在调查你的那个专桉小组
From the task force that's literally investigating you now.
那又怎样?希望他喜欢蛋糕 他会得到的也就蛋糕了
So what? I hope he liked the cake. That's all he would've gotten.
是她,老爸绝对不会让她进大门的
She. And Dad would have never let her past the front door.
黛莉的事我真的很遗憾
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表