剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
我会去你房♥间清,走啊!
I'll come to your room. Go!
但不是在我房♥间
But it's not in my room.
可恶
Damn it.
我看到你的时候就知道你是个麻烦
I knew when I saw you, you'd be trouble.
这不是妳的麻烦
It's not your trouble.
是我的麻烦,我会处理 -你要用我的东西?
It's my trouble, I'll take care of it-- - You'll use my things?
你会留下东西让警♥察♥查到这裡来
You'll leave something on them the police can trace to here.
不行,我来清理善后
No, I clean up messes.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
所以
So...
你要付多少钱给我帮你善后?
how much you pay me to clean up yours?
巴兹,把脚包起来
Buzz, cover the feet.
可恶 -肯定是重罪
Oh, shit. - Definite felony.
不要动,千万不要动
Don't move. Don't fucking move.
各单位前往处理健康状况确认
[dispatcher] Units responding to wellness check,
启示录教堂可能有老人受虐
possible elder abuse at the Church of the Revelation.
请小心,地点紧靠天坑
Use caution, the location abuts the sinkhole.
靠,黛莉
Shit. Delly.
嗨
Hi.
怎麽回事?
What's going on?
你的妞当了热心市民报♥警♥
Your girl made a concerned citizen 911 call.
现在条子都聚在那间教堂
Now all the cops are over at that church.
不会来盯我们
And not on us.
这招聪明
It's a smart move.
妳没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
那个人是谁,麦克?
Who the hell is that, Mike?
她是清洁工,做清洁的
She's a cleaner. She cleans.
好吗?付她现金
Okay? Pay her in cash.
那人是谁?
Who's that?
恋童癖
A child molester.
(汽车旅馆)
♪ I'm alive ♪
♪ So alive ♪
♪ I'm alive... ♪
等等,那是... -什麽?
Wait. Wait. Is that--? - What?
不知道,一小块... -天哪,不
I don't know, a little piece of...? - Oh. Oh, God. No.
我问过我姊,她想带狗来拜访
I talked to my sister. She wants to visit and bring her dog,
(请勿喂食鸟类)
但我不想要牠又在屋裡到处尿尿
but I don't want it peeing all over the house again.
我该怎麽跟她说?
What do I tell her?
安迪?
Andy?
嘿!
Hey! - Hmm?
抱歉
Sorry.
妳姊尿在哪裡了? -好,我要把你推进大海
Your sister's peeing where now? - I need to push you in the ocean.
对不起啦
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我好累,我又熬夜查 困扰我的这个桉子
I'm tired. I was up late again with this case I'm obsessing over.
我知道麦克瓦伦坦在现场
I just know Mike Valentine was there,
桑尼骗我,好像他在掩饰什麽
and Sonny is lying to me about it like he's covering it up.
你不会对付桑尼的
You're not gonna go after Sonny.
我们何不就享受你的休假日吧?
So why don't we enjoy your day off, okay?
嘿...等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
妳认为我不会对付桑尼瓦伦坦?
You think I won't cross Sonny Valentine?
喔,不是
Oh, no.
只是...你们的默契不是那样
Just... that's not been the arrangement.
哪来的默契
There's no arrangement.
那是理解预期事情会有怎样的发展
There's an understanding of the expectations of how things will be.
对,那就是“默契”的定义 但是没关係
Okay, that is the actual definition of "arrangement," but okay.
他雇用我的时候就知道我是老实人
You know, he knew I was honest when he hired me.
他说他喜欢我那一点
He said he liked that about me,
他从来没有让我这麽难做
and he never put me in this spot, not ever.
他以前把我当儿子一样,几乎是
He acted like I was a son. Almost.
现在却把我当臭条子讲话
Now here he is talking to me like some asshole cop.
他只想到他自己
He's only thinking about himself.
他应该把我当儿子对待的
He should treat me like a son.
你见过他儿子了
You've met his son.
听起来他是有这样做
Sounds like he is.
再过两天 朗伍德的大天坑就会被填满
[Kaitlin on TV] Only two days until the big Longwood sinkhole is filled in,
到了五点...
and at 5:00...
爸...?
Dad? Dad?
要下雨囉
Uh-oh, rain is coming.
交给马提柴特为您报导
Marty Chet has you covered, after this.
一个全新的奇蹟 正在席捲全郡,那就是...
[Marty] There's a brand-new miracle sweeping the country, and that's...
麦克,嗨,我是凯特琳福斯
Mike, hey. Kaitlin Fox.
不用回我电♥话♥讲救护车的故事了
No need to call me back on that ambulance story.
我问过运输部,你不是那裡的员工
I checked with the Department of Transportation where you do not work.
所以现在我有不一样的故事要说 那就是你
So now I have a different story and it's you.
回头见
See you later.
那个是拉森小姐 我十年级的历史老师吗?
Was that Miss Larson, my 10th grade history teacher?
对,我们今晚要来煮几条龙虾
Yeah, we're gonna cook up a couple lobsters tonight.
不,你今晚不能煮龙虾 我们有另外那件事要做
No, you're not cooking up any lobsters. We have this other thing.
今晚不行,天坑还要两天才会填满
Not tonight. Sinkhole's not gonna be filled in for a couple days.
不,爸,我不管,我要把它完成
No, Dad. No, I don't care. I want it done.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你当条子的时候 都是第一个破门而入的
I bet when you were a cop, you were the first one through the door.
通常都是
Usually. Yeah.
有害死过人吗? -没有
Ever get anyone killed? - No.
你现在有了
You did now.
开枪的是你的人,不是我
Your man pulled the gun, not me.
这是你的计画 所以你要不要离开赌桌
It was your plan. So why don't you step away from the table,
让我来赌一把?
and let me take a spin, huh?
我可以说话吗?
May I speak?
当然 -可以吗?
Sure. - Is that okay?
可以 -好
Oh, yeah. - Good.
现在那个吊车操作员还没死
Right now that crane operator isn't dead.
他是失踪
He's missing.
警♥察♥要48小时后才会开始找他 也就是明晚
Cops won't be looking for him for 48 hours, which is tomorrow night,
所以我们必须今晚就去搞定
which is why we need to be out of there tonight.
懂了吗?
Get it?
气囊
Airbags.
气囊? -像打捞潜水夫用的那种
Airbags? - Like salvage divers use.
我们让卡车浮上来
We float the truck.
把它拖到教堂
We drag it to the church,
拜你女友所赐,教堂现在没人顾
which is now unguarded thanks to your girlfriend.
卸货之后再把它沉回去
We offload it, we take it back, re-sink it.
这个计画可以吧?
That sound like a plan?
她不是我女友 -除了那个以外
She's not my girlfriend. - Outside of that.
可以
Yeah, good.
吉尔的船上有浮筒 叫雷雷开卡车来找我
There are floats on Gil's boat. Give me Ray-Ray and his truck.
我们载去教堂 -谁的船?
We'll take it to the church. - Whose boat?
吉尔法兰科 第一个为这些黄金送命的人
Gil Franco. The first guy who died for this gold.
如果你以为吉尔法兰科 是第一个为这些黄金送命的人
If you think Gil Franco was the first who died for this gold,
那就是拉森老师历史没把你教好
Miss Larson didn't teach you too much history.
你在这儿啊
[Janice] There you are.
我昨天在跳蚤市场大丰收
I had the best day at the flea market yesterday.
卖♥♥画的那个小姐放着这幅画
That lady with the paintings had this sitting there.
对,我敢打赌她以前是电影明星
Yeah, I bet she was a movie star.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
给妳 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
你去哪了? -去找我爸
Where'd you go? - To see my dad.
定了新计画
Make a new plan.
你不认为我应该在场吗?
You didn't think I should be there?
妳在睡觉
Well, you were asleep.
对,但我也是会醒来的
Yeah, but I do this thing where I also wake up.
妳的精神与我们同在,相信我
You were there in spirit, believe me.
他不到两秒就会把我排除在外
He'd cut me out in two seconds.
不要提醒他,他有多麽不需要我
Don't remind him how much he doesn't need me.
他也不需要我,所以...
He doesn't need me either, so...
对,但他想要你 -什麽?
Yeah, but he wants you. - What?
他喜欢跟你做这件事,我看得出来
He likes doing this with you. I can tell.
只要别再杀人,我宁愿自己来
I'd like it better myself if we'd stop killing people.
是啊
Yeah.
那个部分很瞎
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表