剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
Remember the Speedway cars at Disney World?
你有听说海滨枪击的事吗?
Heard anything about a shooting on the beachside last night?
我怎麽会听说? -你有警用无线电
Why would I? - You have a scanner.
- Why would I? - You have a scanner.
你不可能一直都在监听 缉毒署或海岸防卫队吧
You can't always be monitoring the DEA or Coast Guard.
没什麽特别的 不就是天堂的又一夜,干嘛?
Nothing special, just another night in paradise. Why?
有个女的被发现中枪身亡 新闻都没有报
A woman was found shot to death and there's nothing in the news.
也许你想知道你有没有被看到吧?
Maybe you wanna know if you were spotted, huh?
在哪裡被看到? -海风小屋
Where would that be? - The Salt-Air Bungalows.
好,所以你跟踪我
Okay. So you're following me.
我个人没有,我没办法熬到那麽晚
Me, personally, no, I can't stay up that late.
干嘛找人跟踪我?
Why have me followed?
你是我儿子,我关心你 做父亲的都会这样
You're my son. I care about you. That's what fathers do.
做父亲的都会这样
"That's what fathers do."
债收少了,可能是因为麦克不在
Collections are down, that's probably 'cause Mike's not here.
那傢伙很有一套 所以费城的收入有变
The guy's got a touch. So the line moved on the Phillies game.
黛莉有背着我乱搞吗?
Did Delly fuck around on me?
什麽?
What?
黛莉有... -不是,我哪知道?
Did Delly--? - No. Well-- How would I know?
你什麽都没看到过?
You never saw anything?
我会看到什麽?我从来没跟过黛莉 只有麦克载过她
What would I see? I'm never with Delly. Mike's the only one who drove her.
你好
Hey there.
这个女人昨晚在这裡 -好,她怎麽了?
This woman was in here last night. - Okay. What about her?
她死了
She's dead.
她昨晚还活得好好的
She was just alive.
通常是这个顺序没错
That's usually the order of it. Yeah.
我会去查男朋友
I'd look at the boyfriend.
什麽男朋友? -通常都是男朋友干的或是老公
What boyfriend? It's usually the boyfriend that did it. Or husband.
或是她跟人夫交往 对方说会离开老婆,但是没有
Or maybe she was seeing a married guy, he said he'd leave his wife, he didn't.
Or maybe she was seeing a married guy, he said he'd leave his wife, he didn't.
然后这个女孩威胁要告诉她,他一慌
Then this girl threatened to tell her and he freaked out.
她就死了
Dead.
真有帮助,谢谢你
Very helpful. Thank you.
不客气
You got it.
继续为您报导失窃救护车追车桉
We'll have more on that stolen ambulance chase
导致一人被捕,另一人进医院
that led to the arrest of one man and put another in the hospital.
警方获报前往桑福奥兰多狗狗俱乐部
Officers were called to the Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
处理停车场的纠纷
because of an altercation in the parking lot.
警方追着嫌犯来到这个十字路口
Police chased the suspect to this intersection
他撞上一辆高速行驶的救护车
where he collided with a speeding ambulance
然后抢走救护车继续逃亡
and then stole the ambulance and kept on going.
驾驶被丢出车外,现在与死神拔河中
The driver was thrown from his vehicle and today he clings to life,
依旧昏迷不醒
still unconscious.
目前尚不清楚事发当时 救护车上有没有载伤患
No word on whether anyone was being transported in the ambulance at the time.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
请停吧
Please, go.
真不好意思 -没关係
Hey, so sorry about that. - It's okay.
喔,对,妳是...
Oh, yes, you're--
我叫麦克
I'm Mike.
很高兴认识你 -来自华府
Nice to meet you. - From Washington, D.C.
美国运输部
U.S. Department of Transportation.
精确地说是公路交通安全管理局
Specifically, Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
更精确地说是紧急运输服务处
More specifically, the Emergency Transport Services Division.
妳的税没有白缴
Your taxes at work.
什麽风把你吹来这裡? -一言难尽
What brings you here? - I'd love to tell you.
明天一起吃早餐?
Uh, breakfast tomorrow?
没问题
Perfect.
再联络 -麻烦了
I'll be in touch. - Please do.
泰勒,妳为什麽不能做功课就好?
Ty, why can't you just do your homework?
辅♥导♥老师说我需要激励
The counselor at school says I need incentives.
辅♥导♥老师说我需要激励
The counselor at school says I need incentives.
什麽样的激励? -我要一隻锥尾
What incentives? - I want a conure.
什麽是锥尾? -是鹦鹉
What's a conure? - It's a parrot.
不准养鹦鹉 牠们长生不死,妳也不会喂牠
No. No parrots. They live forever and you won't feed it.
我会的 -是吗?去问保罗班扬吧
I will so. - Oh, really? Why don't we ask Paul Bunyan?
我那时才六岁
I was six.
佩琪,铲子呢?我们要把仓鼠挖出来
Patsy, where's the shovel? We're gonna dig up a hamster.
妈,他又来了
Mom! Mom, he's doing it again.
没事,我把铲子藏起来了
It's okay. I hid the shovel.
仓鼠?
A hamster?
嘿
Hey.
妳在干嘛?
What you doing?
追踪太空站的应用程式
I have an app that tracks the space station.
妳可以看到太空站? -再过两分钟
You can see the space station? - Yeah, in a couple minutes.
所以呢?
So?
所以老妈大老远把你从费城找来 问我有没有吸毒?
So Mom brought you all the way from Philadelphia to ask if I'm on drugs?
我懂
I get it.
妳不需要一个不认识的人
You don't need some guy you don't know
每五年跑来给妳意见
coming here every five years to give you advice.
没差,
It's okay.
如果你能让我妈也照那个时程 你就会是我最好的朋友
If you can get my mom on that schedule, you'd be my best friend.
但一切都没事吧?
But is everything okay?
没事
It's fine.
烂归烂,但是正常的烂
I mean, it sucks, but in a normal way.
好
Good.
它到了
It's here.
在哪?
Where?
对吧?
Right?
那裡面有人 -我知道
There's people in there. - I know.
他们一直都在失重状态
They're in constant free fall.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
我要去看《鑽石求千金》 -不要吸毒喔
I'm gonna go watch The Bachelor. - Don't do drugs.
知道了
Got it.
(谷歌♥,海风小屋命桉)
嘿
Hey.
知道我现在看着什麽吗?
Know what I'm looking at right now?
吉尔法兰科的船的照片 猜猜它在哪裡?
Picture of Gil Franco's boat. Guess where?
不知道 -佛罗里达
No idea. - Florida.
好喔
Okay.
麦克,橘港离你多远? -没有很远
How far is Port Orange from you? - Not very.
好,所以你认识吉尔
Okay, so you knew Gil.
吉尔有艘船在佛罗里达 你人就在那裡
Gil had a boat in Florida where you are now.
艾丽丝,我不知道船代表什麽意思
I don't know what the boat means.
我现在什麽意思都搞不懂了
Right now I don't know what anything means.
告诉我你为什麽去佛州,拜託
Just tell me why you're in Florida, please.
我来办事 -办摩斯杨科夫的事?
Business. - Moss Yankov business?
不是办吉尔法兰科的事
Not Gil Franco business.
但妳可以传照片给我 我查到什麽再跟妳说
But you can send a picture of the boat and I'll tell you what I find.
让你去调查? -是妳要我帮忙的
Let you investigate?
Well, you wanted my help.
Well, you wanted my help.
好吧,但你要是耍我 我发誓会撂倒你
Fine.
But you fuck me over, I will bring you down.
But you fuck me over, I will bring you down.
真好,妳还记得我们的结婚誓词
Oh, nice. You remember our wedding vows.
早,安迪,给你 -早,蕾西,这是什麽?
Morning, Andy. Here you go. - Morning, Lacey. What's this?
是没牙,那部龙电影裡的龙
That's Toothless. The dragon from that dragon movie.
你付钱给汤普森警员 绘製小屋枪桉的嫌犯
You paid Officer Thompson to draw the suspect in the bungalow shooting.
这是她画的?
And this is what she drew?
不是,那张在你桌上 这张是让你知道我也会画
No, that one I left on your desk. This is to show you that I can draw too.
如果你要付钱找人画的话 -谢谢,这很有帮助
If you're gonna pay someone. - Thank you. That's helpful.
局长 -安迪
Chief. - Andy.
吃早餐吗?
Breakfast?
不了,谢谢
No, no, no. No, thanks.
我要知道,关于两天前的枪桉
I need to know what you know about your son's involvement
你对令郎涉桉的程度瞭解多少
in a shooting two nights ago.
不清楚,至少喝杯咖啡吧?
Not a thing. Coffee at least?
这个人被目击那晚枪击发生前后
This guy was seen at the Salt-Air Bungalows that night
出现在海风小屋
around the time of gunshots.
局长,那是麦克
Chief, that's Mike.
那不是他
That's not him.
局长,几天前你要我查一个女的
Chief, a few days ago you had me look for a woman,
现在一个符合相同描述的女人
and now a woman matching that same description
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表