剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
这是头髮吗?
Is this a hair?
什麽?在哪?
What? Where?
扣环上有女生的头髮
There's some girl's hair in the clasp.
该死的珠宝店 -太扯了吧!
The fucking jewelry store. - Unbelievable!
黛莉,坐下,别这样
Delly, sit down. Come on.
黛莉,坐下,别这样
Delly, sit down. Come on.
今天是妳生日啊
It's your birthday.
替我谢谢你的销赃人
Tell your fence thank you.
这是二手的,妳没听过遗产珠宝吗?
It's pre-owned, so what? You ever hear of estate jewelry?
一次就好,摩斯,就一次
One time, Moss. One time, just one time,
我想收到不是偷来的东西,你懂吗?
I would love to get something not stolen, you know?
特别的东西
Special.
是你特地为我准备的 别人不曾拥有过
That you got just for me, that no one else has had.
黛莉!
Delly!
确保她平安到家
Make sure she gets home okay.
话说妳绝对没看过反过来的情况
You know, you never see this the other way.
一个男人气呼呼走在街上 一个女人开着车求他上车
A man storming down the street, a woman in a car begging him to get in.
我真不懂为什麽
I just don't know why.
因为她一旦甩掉他 就会踩下油门,永不回头
Because once she got him out, she'd hit the gas and never look back.
可以拜託妳上车吗?
Can you get in, please?
这一区治安不好
This block isn't great.
有很多妓♥女♥
A lot of prostitutes.
多一个又怎样?
Yeah, well, what's one more then?
当是给我一个人情
Just do me a favor.
我不记得有欠你人情
I don't recall owing you a favor.
那让我欠妳一次行吗?
How about I'll owe you one?
我们说过这种事不会再发生
We said this wasn't gonna happen again.
但也许会的
Probably was, though.
我需要咖啡
I need coffee.
我得送妳回家
I have to get you home.
他有提到你,你知道吗
He talks about you, you know. Mm-hm.
他专属的条子
His own cop.
像隻黄金猎犬 叫牠去捡棍子牠就会去捡
Like a golden retriever who just fetches a stick when he's told.
中杯极致香草冰淇淋加两份焦糖
Medium extreme ultimate vanilla ice blended with two shots of caramel.
(咖啡烘焙屋)
给妳
Here you go.
现在我送妳回家 -麦克,等等
Now I get you home. - Wait.
也许找条高速公路吧
Maybe we find a highway.
什麽?
What?
一直开下去,改变我们的运气
You know? Just keep going, change our luck.
我有义务的 -对摩斯?不
I have obligations. - To Moss? No.
你知道你永远不可能摆脱摩斯吧?
You understand you're never, ever getting out from under Moss, right?
这条高速公路会去哪?
Where will this highway go?
我不知道
I don't know.
佛罗里达
Florida.
不要
No.
为什麽不要? 那裡似乎能提供很多机会
Why not? It seems like a place that could provide a lot of opportunity.
没错
Oh, it is.
它就提供了我离开的机会
It provided me with the opportunity to leave.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding me.
你来自佛州? -对,我不会回去的
You're from there? - Yes, and I'm not going back.
是
Yeah.
是关于黛莉
It's about Delly.
她怎麽了?
What about her?
她生日晚餐之后你送她回家
You drove her home after her birthday dinner.
对,没错
I did. Yeah.
你们聊了什麽?
What did you talk about?
没有,我们没聊天
Nothing. We didn't talk.
她什麽都没说?
She didn't say anything at all?
我想一下
Let me think.
没有,怎麽了?
No. Why?
她不见了
She's gone.
什麽意思? -意思就是不见了
What do you mean? I mean gone.
我送她一辆新的BMW
I gave her a new BMW.
我们和好了
We made up.
一切都很好
Everything was great.
然后她就开车离开了
Then she took it and left.
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
在佛罗里达 一个叫科罗纳多海滩的地方
Some place named Coronado Beach, Florida.
她被开罚单
She got a ticket.
闯红灯
Red light camera.
罚单用电邮寄给我 因为车子在我名下
Emailed to me because the car's in my name.
一小时后又一张往反方向的
Another one an hour later going the other way.
你知道这对保险费的影响
You know what that does to the insurance.
她去佛罗里达干嘛? -我哪知道?
What is she doing in Florida? - How the fuck would I know?
我要你去找她 -什麽?不行
I just need you to go and get her. - What? Fuck no.
办不到
Can't do it.
要 -不要
Yes. - No.
她不能就这样离开我,麦克
Look, she can't just leave me, Mike.
这看起来如何呢?
How does that look?
我爸不会善罢甘休的,对吧?
My father wouldn't have let it go, right?
五万块
Fifty grand.
什麽? -从我欠你的扣
What? - Of what I owe.
去你的!我不花钱也能逼你去
Fuck you! I can make you do it for nothing.
你可以逼我去什麽都不找 找到她就算五万块
You can make me look for nothing. Finding her is gonna cost 50.
该死的赌徒
Fucking gamblers.
好
Okay.
从你欠的扣五万
Fifty off what you owe,
你没找到的话就加十万
or a hundred added on if you fail.
好
Okay.
好,去开车吧
Good. Start driving.
喔,我才不要开车
Oh, I'm not driving.
我要搭飞机
I'm taking a flight.
这麽临时? 你知道那要花我多少钱吗?
At the last minute? You know what that's gonna cost me?
你现在是在耍我吗? -好吧
Are you fucking kidding me right now? - Fine.
但是要租便宜的车
But an economy rental car.
还有
And...
她可能需要劝导
she might need persuading.
搭机带武器一定要有文件才行
So, you can't take a weapon on a plane without paperwork,
那你要怎麽弄到枪?
how you gonna get a gun?
摩斯,那裡是佛罗里达
我们什麽时候去迪士尼乐园?
When are we going to Disney World?
对啊
Yeah.
我说过了,等爸爸拿到枪 我们就去迪士尼乐园
I told you, we'll go to Disney World after Daddy gets his gun.
片名:佛州男
(棕榈的汽车旅馆)
欢迎来到棕榈的汽车旅馆,朋友
Welcome to the Palm's, my friend.
我是老闆班尼,你要什麽就告诉我
I am Benny. I am the owner. Anything you want, you tell me.
你可以拿掉那个的
You could lose the apostrophe.
什麽? -棕榈的
The what? -"Palm's."
(棕榈的)
那是所有格 -对啊
It's possessive.
Yes.
归我所有
It is my possession.
有缝纫工具吗?
How about a sewing kit?
(约翰凯契尔,副警长)
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
(摩斯 她在吗?)
(你到了吗?有用AAA订房♥吗?)
米格隆
Miguelón, take your sister,
并且不要走得太深。
and don't go too deep.
嘿!
Hey!
- ♪ Beam me up ♪ - ♪ Beam me up ♪
- ♪ Count me in ♪ - ♪ Count me in ♪
- ♪ Three, two, one ♪ - ♪ Three, two, one ♪
♪ Let's begin ♪
- ♪ Beam me up ♪ - ♪ Beam me up ♪
- ♪ Count me in ♪ - ♪ Count me in ♪
- ♪ Three, two, one ♪ - ♪ Three, two, one ♪
♪ Let's begin... ♪
救命啊...!
Help! Help! Help!
他想侵犯我! -什麽?
He tried to violate me! - What?
他佔我便宜 -不,我没有
He took liberties. - No, I did not.
我是去救她
I was saving her.
那我的上衣在哪裡,死变♥态♥?
Well, then, where's my top, you pervert bastard?
什麽?
What?
不是
No--
我去拿
I'll bring it. I'll bring it.
♪ Here we go, here we go, here we go ♪
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表