剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Rustam.
他看起来很享受
He looked like he enjoyed it.
天啊
Flippin' hell.
-太可悲了 -乔治 冷静点
- This is gonna be pathetic. - Jorge, just chill.
瞧 我说吧
Yeah, see? I told you.
该死
Damn it.
他太棒了
He's amazing.
刚好刮到我的头
That scraped my head, just.
他没有再退缩
Didn't flinch again.
-表情很勇敢 -没反应
- Brave face. - Nothing.
马特停不下来了
Matt can't stop.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
如果这个轮胎
You know what, if this tire
能帮我理个发 那真是绝了
gives me a good haircut, I'll be very impressed.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
如果那是气球
If that was a balloon--
天哪
Oh, God.
集中注意力 孩子
I need you to focus, son.
看看这个轮胎的尺寸
Look at the size of this one though.
那不是女孩
It's not a girl.
我这么单薄
I've got a body like a twiglet.
拖拉机轮胎肯定会把我压扁的
Like, that tractor tire's gonna crush me.
会把我压成
That will squeeze me and turn me into...
扁平的亚洲薄饼
a flat Asian pancake.
来了
Oh, here we go.
又退缩了
And again.
不 你在干什么
No, what are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh my God.
拜托
Come on!
好
Yes!
他从爱哭鬼变成小桑德普了
He's gone from cry-baby to a mini-Sandeep.
我就知道 轮胎
That's what I thought, tire.
他在跟轮胎说话
He's talking to a tire.
丽安娜
Rhianna.
我们看看退缩榜吧
Right, let's have a look at the flinch score.
丽安娜很怕轮胎
Rhianna "Wheely" Didn't like this one.
8次退缩
Eight flinches.
紧随其后的是特里
Closely followed by Terri,
拉斯塔姆和金伯利
Rustam and Kimberley.
然后是马特和艾米丽
Then Matt and Emily.
乔治翻盘了
Jorge flipped the script.
而桑德普
While Sandeep
依然毫无反应
again refused to move a muscle.
0次退缩
Zero flinches.
到目前为止没有什么东西能吓到我 我势不可挡
Nothing has scared me so far and no one can stop me.
没错
Yeah!
我们看看失败榜
Let's look at the loser board.
乔治退缩1次 所以劳埃德只有1分
Jorge's one means Lloyd is only on one.
马特6次退缩所以肖恩得13分
Matt's six hands Seann thirteen.
但是丽安娜的8次退缩
But Rhianna's eight
让德西丽积16分
takes Desiree up to sixteen.
下一轮
This next round...
-我好紧张 -最后一轮了
- I'm so nervous. - Just one more.
差距还不够大
The gap isn't big enough,
我们都还有机会
that we're all still in it.
-没错 -这才是最可怕的
- Yeah, that's true. - That's what's scary.
-我还不安全 -嗯 如果你抽到丽安娜
- I'm not safe yet? - No, I mean like, if you get like Rhianna,
还是关于水的挑战
and it's all about water,
你就完了 兄弟
you're going down, bro.
来抽勺子吧
Yeah, let's bring on the spoons.
好
Okay.
-金伯利 -金伯利
- Kimberley. - Kimberley.
好
Yeah.
不知道会发生什么
No idea what to expect.
我叫小金
Hi, my name's Kim.
我准备好了
I am so ready for this.
瞧好了
Watch this space.
-你好 金伯利 -你好
- Hello, Kimberley. - Hello.
你好 你的工作是什么
Hello, what do you do for a living? What's your job?
我在化工厂工作
I actually work in a chemical factory,
最厉害的是
and the impressive bit about it
我是开叉车的
is I drive a forklift.
我看到你的时候就觉得你是叉车司机
When I saw you I thought, "Of course, forklift driver."
-对 -很明显
- Yeah, right. - Obviously.
-我们都想到了 -典型的叉车司机
- We all thought. - Typical forklift driver here.
好
Right, okay.
勇敢点
Be brave.
我的是丽安娜
I have... Rhianna.
马特
Matt.
好
Yes.
肖恩的儿子 又名"失望"
Seann's son, AKA "The Disappointment."
时间到了
Alright, it's time.
伙计们出去吧
Out you get, you guys.
是时候看看下一个游戏是什么了
Right, time to find out what the next game is.
-鸡 -鸡
- Chicken. - Chicken.
金伯利 你说你准备好了 那就来吧
Okay Kimberely, you said you were ready. Let's go.
那是什么
What's that?
某种中世纪的装置
Some sort of medieval contraption.
天哪 我能闻到动物的味道
Oh, my God, I can smell animals.
怎么回事
Okay, what's happening here?
-拜托 伙计 -我害怕
- Oh, come on, man. - I'm scared.
没有人喜欢戴那个圈
Nobody likes wearing the cone.
她已经害怕了
Oh, she's scared already.
那边有鸡吗
Are there chickens over there?
没错
That is the correct answer.
至少鸡都很淡定
Chickens are calm, at least the chickens are calm.
你拿叉子干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
如果他们退缩 就会被电牛棒电吗
So... if they flinch they get cattle prodded?
-是的 -金伯利 准备好了吗
- Yes. - Kimberley, are you ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
感觉她在说不行啊
Like, actually, not cool guys.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
-怎么回事 -怎么回事
- What is going on? - What is going on?
这节目要变成恐怖电影了
This has turned into a horror film.
这是鸡饲料吗
Is this chicken feed?
天哪 好臭
Oh, my God, it stinks.
我要交些朋友了
Think I'm gonna make some friends.
你儿子在交友
Ah, your son's making friends.
劳埃德 如果你也戴那个 就会这么吃东西
Lloyd, I imagine you've got one, and that's how you eat.
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
鸡来了
Bring on the chicken.
-我喜欢红头 -他准备得很充分
- I like a redhead. - He's beyond ready for this.
他可能挺喜欢的
Like he might like this.
拜托
Oh, come on.
看她有多怕
Look how scared she is.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
她肯定会吓死的
Oh, she's gonna absolutely lose it.
我要从第三变成第一了
I'm going from third to first here.
金伯利笑了
Kimberley's smiling.
退缩
Flinch.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
-是的 -退缩
- Yes. - Flinch.
没关系
Oh, that's fine.
-没事 -好
- That is fine, see. - Yes!
他怕女孩 不是鸡
He's afraid of chicks, not chicken.
抱歉 这太可爱了
I'm sorry, this is very cute.
拉斯塔姆很喜欢
Rustam loves it.
看看她的脸 祝福她
Look at her cheeks, bless her.
她的头发都在里面
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表