剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Did not let her get away with it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很喜欢他们假装没有退缩的样子
I love the way they try and pretend they haven't flinched.
看看她的手臂
Look at her arms.
你们觉得粗壮的胳膊会让比赛更难吗
Do you think big arms makes the game harder?
我觉得退缩使比赛更难
I think flinching makes the game harder.
丹
Dan is...
表现很完美
playing the perfect game.
等等
Wait for it.
看看她现在的状态
Look at the state of her.
我刚洗了头发
Just washed my hair.
我准备好了
I'm ready for this one.
不 你没有 路易斯
No you're not, Lewis.
不 那是退缩 孩子
No, that was a flinch, kid. Yeah.
这太残忍♥了
This is brutal.
不
Oh no.
奶油抹脸
Get that cream in your face.
希望奶油已经用完了
Hopefully done with the cream.
-要纸巾吗 -好吃
- Tissue anyone? - Delicious.
我觉得比分都差不多
I think this might be quite equal.
如果可以的话 我想看看分数
I would like to see the scores, if that's okay?
最糟糕的是路易斯 有8次退缩
The worst flincher is Lewis with eight.
我特别讨厌玩偶箱
Jack-in-the-boxes, I hate Jack-in-the-boxes.
坦贾纳 阿当和凯特
Tanjiana, Dang and Kate
也没多好
are not much better.
卢卡 亨利埃塔和莎伦得的分更少
Luka, Henrietta and Sharon scored fewer.
但获胜者是丹
But the winner is Dan,
一次也没退缩
who didn't flinch at all.
我很坚定 我一直在脑海里唱歌♥
My mind was set. I started singing a song in my head.
你们可能也注意到了
You might've noticed me going like this in between,
我就是喜欢唱歌♥
'cause I was like, yep, just keep singing.
我有多少分 我们看看失败榜
What do I have? Let's look at the loser board.
凯特给了肖恩6分
Well, Kate scored Seann six.
坦贾纳让德西丽得到7分
Tanjiana hands Desiree seven.
路易斯让劳埃德
And Lewis puts Lloyd in the running
得到8分 目前最高
for that forfeit with that score of eight.
很可惜他们没有选到丹
Shame none of them picked Dan.
-分数差不多 -我还是有点生路易斯的气
- Still on an equal playing field. - Still a bit angry with Lewis,
-但没问题 -不 不 我们还好
- but not a problem. - No, no, we're good.
把勺子拿过来 挑选下一个选手吧
So let's get the spoons in and pick our next players.
坦贾纳
Tanjiana!
莎伦
Sharon.
我叫莎伦 有三个孩子 两个孙女
Hi, guys. My name's Sharon. Three children. Two granddaughters.
没有人能打败我
And nobody but nobody can break me.
-你好 莎伦 -好啊
- Hello, Sharon. - Hiya.
如果你在这次挑战中表现出色
Hey, if you do well in this challenge,
我就帮你做蛋白奶昔 怎么样
I'll make you a protein shake. How does that sound?
-蛋白奶昔是垃圾 -她听过这个撩妹段子
- Protein shake's rubbish. - She's heard that pick-up line before.
这是谁 我还没见过你 亨利埃塔
Right, who's this? I haven't met you yet, Henrietta.
我是亨利埃塔 来自匈牙利 但住在伦敦
Hello, I'm Henrietta. I'm from Hungary, but live in London.
人们觉得我很可爱
People think I'm very cute,
但我很强大
but I'm very strong.
你觉得我可爱吗
Do you think I'm cute?
是的
Yes.
我很娇小但很强大
I'm small but strong.
你很娇小但很强大
You're small but strong.
强大的东西都比较小只
Strong things come in small packages,
所以我相信
so I believe that, yes.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yep.
可以开始了吗
Shall we just get them on with it?
-来吧 -来吧
- Yes. Come on. - Go on.
略微拂过
Tip The Skip.
应该是要躲吧
I reckon there's a skip involved.
还会弄脏衣服
Yeah, and it's gonna get dirty.
那是洗衣机 至少可以洗衣服
That's a washing machine. At least you get to wash your clothes.
路易斯
Oh, it's Lewis. I mean,
之后他肯定要洗裤子
he'll definitely need to clean his pants after this.
就像一只待宰羔羊见到屠夫
Like a lamb to the slaughter.
或是洗衣店
Or the laundrette.
那是洗衣机
That is a washing machine
冲着你的头过来
coming towards your head.
就像坐电椅一样
It's like going in the electric chair.
-太糟糕了 -真的很糟糕
- That is awful. - That is really bad.
大心脏 全副武装的莎伦
Big-hearted, big-armed Sharon.
她都能参加摔角比赛了吧
She looks like she could be in WWE.
是啊
Yeah.
她看起来不开心
Doesn't seem happy.
-她可能会退缩 -你这么觉得吗
- I think we might have a flincher here. - You think?
-是的 -你不会杀了我吧
- Yeah. - You're not gonna kill me, are you?
路易斯 你没看合约吗
Didn't you read the small print, Lewis?
只要拉那些把手
You pull those handles
就会没入仿佛英国高级菜肴的水中
and get tipped into what looks like British haute cuisine?
她很漂亮 不会想入水的
She's a pretty girl. She isn't gonna wanna go in that water.
我也会被这吓到的
I'd be terrified by this.
是的 当然
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
你们测试过多少次
You have tested this out, how many times?
我们还没有测试过
We have not tested it.
莎伦 准备好了吗
Sharon, are you ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
来吧
Hit me.
准备好了
I'm ready.
应该吧
I think.
这就是害怕
There's the fear.
这就是害怕
There is the fear.
她脑子里在做复杂运算
She's doing complex maths in her head.
天啊
Lordy, Lordy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么时候下来啊
When's it going to happen?
上帝保佑
God's got me.
她怎么这么自信
How is she so confident?
-那是什么表情 -她完美演示了《呐喊》
- What is that face? - She fully did Edvard Munch's The Scream.
-就像 -那是什么表情
- Like... - What is that face?
不 不要退缩
No, don't flinch.
什么
What the...?
莎伦 你的肌肉都退缩了
Sharon, all that muscle and you wimped out on me.
来吧
Bring it on.
什么来吧 你都退缩了
What do you mean, "Bring it on"? You're flinching.
-就这样吗 -我现在很害怕
- Is that it? - I'm scared now.
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
我们还没开始呢
We haven't even started.
好
Oh, yes.
-继续 莎伦 -她想明白了
- Go on, Sharon. - She figured it out.
-第二回合 -太棒了
- Round Two. - Amazing.
是的
Yes.
-她在学习 -是的
- She's learning. - Yep.
太酷了
So cool.
是啊
Yeah.
看 我们一直抽不到丹
See, we never get Dan.
-退缩 -再见
- Flinch. - See ya.
真可怜
Pathetic.
他是想把水吐出来吧
He's just getting the swill out of his mouth, I think.
劳埃德 水里的东西
Lloyd, those things in the skip,
叫作蔬菜
they're called vegetables.
至少他们能一天吃三次蔬菜
At least they're getting one of their three-a-day.
-一天五次 -一天五次
- Five-a-day. - Five-a-day.
-一天五次 -有道理
- One of their five-a-day. - Yeah, that does make sense, yeah.
她老是从水里 停下来
She's just tapping out every... Stop doing that!
把手放下
Put your hands down.
它都没有攻击你了
It's not even coming at you any more.
湿透了
Drenched.
太糟糕了
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表