剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
What is this?
小心我的牙齿
Mind my teeth.
-不 -不要退缩
- No! - Do not flinch.
-不是吧 -什么
- No way. - What?
什么
What are the...
她一动都不动
She didn't move at all.
-好强 -是的 她忍♥住了
- Strong. - Yeah, she's holding it in.
好 大内森
Yes, big Nathan.
不 他为什么不退缩
No. Why's he not flinching?
什么 那是电锯啊
What? It's a saw,
-冲着你的头来了 -他们很开心
- coming at your head. - Are they in a happy place?
内森很开心
Nathan's in his happy place.
但英更酷
But Ying's even cooler.
但他们中间只有一个能赢
But only one of them can win.
加油 阿维谢克
Come on, Avishek.
不要退缩
Do not flinch.
不要退缩 阿维舍克
Do not flinch, Avishek.
-那是退缩 -是的
- That was a flinch. - Yeah.
这就是你的惩罚
Come on, that's what you get.
我又退缩了
Oh, I flinched again.
不要退缩
Do not flinch.
不要退缩
Do not flinch.
肯定会留下瘀伤的
Definitely gonna have bruises after this.
为什么凯蒂不试着说"不要退缩"
Why doesn't Katy try "Do not flinch"?
我又不能怪她
The thing is, I can't blame her.
可不是嘛
Yeah, you're telling us.
他看起来很高兴
He looks so happy.
好吧
Okay, well,
我输了
I think I lost that challenge.
是的 我们都输了 太难了
Yeah, I think we all lost that challenge, that was impossible.
-那个 -一直道歉吧
- I mean-- - Just apologies all around, I think.
阿维舍克没有听从自己的建议
So not following his own advice,
他退缩了11次
Avishek did flinch eleven times.
这真的很疼啊
It was physical, and it hurt.
凯蒂 艾拉和科莱特紧随其后
He's joined by Katy, Ella and Collette.
汤姆 马利克和英做得更好
Tom, Malik and Ying do better.
但内森以完美的0分获胜
But it's Nathan who wins with a perfect zero.
我可以玩一整天 就像在公园散步一样
Could do it all day, walk in the park.
在公园散步 避开电动工具太简单了
"A walk in the park," Dodging power tools no less.
看看对主持人的影响吧
And this is how it affects the hosts.
科莱特让德西丽得了9分
Collette scores Desiree nine.
凯蒂让肖恩得到10分
While Katy gives Seann ten.
阿维希克让劳埃德得到11分 处于劣势
And Avishek propels Lloyd to the Flinch Forfeit with eleven.
但还有两场比赛呢
But there's still plenty to play for.
我们选择的人
Everyone we chose
都差不多烂
was kind of equally bad at that,
我们能理解 继续下一场比赛吧
which we understand, but let's move on to another game.
你抽到谁了
Who you got?
你好 马利克
Hello Malik.
我叫马利克 我以前是运动员
Hey, my name's Malik and I'm a former athlete so...
我没问题
I got this. Come on, man.
你是个勇敢的人吗
Are you a brave man?
一直都很勇敢
Always. All the time.
一直吗 现在也是
"All the time"? Right now you're just being brave?
我刚玩了电锯的游戏
I just did the chainsaw thing.
我尽力了
I mean, I did my best.
你尖叫了 你是做什么的
You squealed. What do you do?
就像这样
Right there.
-有点像 -我们笑声有点像
- A little bit like that, mate. - We've got a similar laugh.
加油吧 马利克
Go and get them. Cheers, Malik.
你好
Hello.
-内森 -我叫内森
- Alright, Nathan. - I'm Nathan.
不管是什么挑战
Mate, I'll take on whatever
放马过来吧
you're gonna throw at me. Let's do it.
这样可以了吗
Is that it?
到目前为止 我很喜欢你
Oh, so far I like everything about you.
-我很开心 -你看起来很坚强
- Happy days. - Alright, you seem tough.
你没有在电锯前退缩
You did not flinch at a chainsaw,
太神奇了
which is amazing.
你做过最艰难的事是什么
What's the toughest thing you've ever done?
我什么都可以
Oh, mate, I'll do anything.
我什么都可以
"Oh, mate, I'll do anything."
天哪 你这语气
Oh, my God, the way you just said that,
节目结束后我们聊聊 好了
we'll talk after the show, alright.
太好了
This is great.
我相信你 内森
I believe in you, Nathan.
我不知道下个挑战是什么
I do not know what's coming at you.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down, alright.
你不能再说话了 但我想让你说
Ah, man. Just... you gotta stop talking, but I don't want you to.
好吧 坐下
Alright, go sit down.
我抽到
I have got...
科莱特
Collette.
科莱特 你好吗
Hi Collette. How are you, mate?
我很紧张
Nervous.
我感觉不妙啊
Which doesn't make me feel good.
你们的化学反应太差了
But it's a really bad chemistry you guys have got.
都是你的错
It's your fault.
科莱特 你是我见过的最坚强的人
Collette, you are the strongest person I have seen...
谢谢
Thank you.
科莱特
...called Collette.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
好的 非常感谢
Okay, thank you very much.
好
Okay.
我们看看下一个挑战是什么
Let's see what the next challenge is.
旋转轮盘
In A Spin.
旋转轮盘
In A Spin.
内森 我的人
Nathan, my dude.
一个轮子
Alright, a wheel.
看起来很有趣
This almost looks like fun.
有气球
So there's balloons.
你好
Hello.
气球不会吓到他
Those balloons ain't gonna scare him any.
双脚站上平台
...on the platform, with both feet.
来吧
Bring it on.
这看起来像是一个没有营业执照的娱乐场
It looks like some sort of unlicensed fun fair.
绑在轮子上
Strapped up to a frame.
他在害怕吗
Does he seems scared?
他总是这样 不是吗
Always got that look about him, hasn't he?
会有人
Is there gonna be somebody
-向我扔飞刀吗 -她好像希望
- throwing knives at me? - She's like hopeful
-有人向她扔飞刀 -好吧
- they're gonna throw knives at her. - Okay.
我会被旋转起来
I'm guessing I'm gonna be spun around a little bit,
因为我都被绑在轮子上了
because of this lovely sexy harness.
-是的 -他们在干什么
- Yeah. - Oh, what are they doing?
这是我的妹子
Here's my girl.
加油 科莱特
Come on, Collette.
我感觉我又要哭了
Oh, I can feel the tears coming again.
天哪
Oh, God.
真是太丢脸了
Oh, this is so humiliating to my life.
我为什么要参加 我连眼泪都擦不到
Why'd I do this? I can't even stroke my face.
太棒了 还没开始 她就吓坏了
Brilliant, hasn't started and she's freaking out.
我需要一个安全词
I need a safe-word.
她想要一个安全词
She wants a safe-word.
菠萝可以吗
Can it be "Pineapple"?
菠萝
"Pineapple"?
这很常见
Well, it's a common safe-word.
我相信你 德西丽
I'll take your word for that, Desiree.
这是埃拉
Here's Ella.
不可能比第一次挑战更糟吧
This can't be worse than the first challenge.
有可能啊
I think it might be.
你要让我转起来吗
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表