剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
I hope they take it off soon.
凯蒂 准备好了吗
Katy, are you ready?
应该准备好了
Yeah, I think so.
她还没准备好
Oh, she ain't ready.
准备好了
I'm ready.
没有
I'm so not ready.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
那是深深的恐惧
That is a deep look of terror.
那是鸡吗
That a chicken?
是有个男人拿着一只鸡
It's a man, holding a chicken.
我要哭了
Oh, I'm gonna cry.
她要哭吗 这下好了
She's gonna cry? That's great.
不 但是阿维谢克的眼睛都要瞪出来了
No, but Avishek's eyes are gonna pop out of his head.
不要咬我
Do not bite.
它们没有牙齿
They don't have teeth.
来了
He's coming.
-他看上去很平静 -拜托
- He looks quite calm. - Come on.
-不 他没有 -不 他没有
- No he doesn't. - No he does not.
我不知道他是否知道鸡会做什么
I don't know if he knows what chickens do.
对我好一点 不要咬我
Be good to me, do not bite.
不要咬我 不要咬我
Do not bite. Do not bite. Do not bite.
-它会把你的脸撕下来 阿维 -不要咬我
- Gonna rip your face off, Avi. - Do not bite.
-不要咬我 -退缩
- Do not bite. - Flinch.
-那声音好奇怪 -不
- That was a strange noise. - No.
不要咬我
Do not bite.
别动了
Stay there.
来了 科莱特 我不想被惩罚
Here we go. Collette, I do not want to do the forfeit.
天哪 离得太近了
Oh, my God, he's too close.
拜托 坚强点
Come on, be strong.
天哪 这
Oh, my God, this is...
我放弃 我放弃
I give up. I give up.
你可能是最倒霉的 肖恩
You've got possibly the worst, Seann.
鸡更多了
Oh, hello. More visitors.
我也觉得内森能赢这场比赛
My money's on Nathan to win this one too.
也许吧 但英也没有退缩
Maybe, but Ying isn't flinching either.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他们让这一切看起来很简单
They're making it look so easy.
相比之下 她像是遁入空门了
She looks like a Buddhist monk in comparison.
天哪 那是什么
Oh my God, what is that?
然而 凯蒂
Katy, however...
凯蒂 没事的
Katy, it's fine.
她各种退缩啊
Yep, that's flinching all over the place.
放过她吧 你这畜生
Leave her alone, you animal.
简直就是喂鸡狂热派对
There's a chicken feeding frenzy going on.
阿维舍克完全僵住了
Avishek looks absolutely petrified.
越来越有侵略性了
It's getting aggressive.
它在碰我的耳朵
He's touching my ear.
-停下 -你在干什么
- Stop it. - What are you doing?
-不 又来 -我为科莱特感到难过
- Not another one. - I feel sorry for Collette.
托姆
Oh, Thom.
看看他 他的手像霸王龙一样
Look at him. He's got T-rex hands.
不
Oh, no.
我完了
I'm dead.
我完了
I am dead.
不 我放弃了
Ah no, I give up.
我正式输掉了整场比赛
Okay, I've officially lost this whole game.
他就是个尖叫机器
He's a scream machine.
-我受不了了 -他想跑了
- I can't have more. - Trying to tap out.
他现在看起来像只鸡
He looks like a chicken right now.
我们看看分数吧
Right, so I think we should have a look at the scores.
我不想看
I don't want to.
看看吧
Let's have a look.
阿维舍克退缩了17次
Avishek flinches a massive seventeen times.
它们一直在啄我脖子
They were coming for my neck.
让我很害怕
That scared me a lot.
凯蒂 托马斯和科莱特要好一些
Katy, Thom and Collette are better.
埃拉和马利克做得很好
Ella and Malik do well.
内森的4次退缩
And Nathan's four
意味着他最终输给了
means he finally loses out
完美0次的英
to Ying with a perfect zero.
我没被电到
I didn't get the electric shock.
我们看看失败榜吧
We need to go to the loser board.
我成绩最差
I got the worst.
阿维舍克糟糕表现让德西丽
Avishek's final freakout lands Desiree
得到了28分
with a score of twenty-eight.
科莱特让肖恩得到26分
Collette gives Seann twenty-six.
凯蒂的9分
Katie's nine
让劳埃德得到27分
brings Lloyd up to a final score of twenty-seven.
所以德西丽在失败榜排名第一
Which means Desiree tops the loser board.
-好 -不
- Yes! - No!
进去吧
Get in there.
阿维 我要杀了你
Avi, I will kill you.
退缩 退缩 退缩
Flinch. Flinch. Flinch.
在德西丽准备接受惩罚时
So while Desiree is led to her forfeit,
是时候揭晓八名选手中的哪一位
time to reveal which of the eight players
退缩最少了
flinched the least.
是猛♥男♥内森
And it's Man Mountain Nathan.
电动工具飞来时 他能保持冷静
He kept his cool when the power tools flew.
我很爷们
I took it like a man.
神枪手开枪的时候
He didn't get in a spin
他也没有旋转
when the sharpshooter shot.
不至于这么差劲吧
Thought you could do better than this.
面对鸡群的时候也没有慌张
And was unflustered when chickens came to roost.
没问题
It's all good.
他将进入退缩名人堂
He enters the halls of Flinch stardom,
直到永远
until the end of time.
前面是椅子
You're approaching a chair.
我讨厌椅子
Ah, I hate the chair.
-你的手 -把手放在这儿
- Your hands. - Put your hands here.
-好 -很简单
- Okay. - It's so simple.
准备好了吗 三 二 一
Ready? Three, two, one.
桌上有几个玩偶盒
Right, basically there are Jack-in-the-boxes,
盒子打开的时候
you are not allowed to flinch
你不能退缩
when the Jack-in-the-boxes come out.
-如果你退缩了 肖恩就 -你好
- If you do, Seann, my boy here will... - Hello.
把馅饼拍到你脸上 亲爱的
...pop a pie right in your chops, love.
好吗
Okay?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-当然没有 -关键是
- No, clearly not. - The main thing here...
不要退缩
Don't flinch.
三
Three...
二
two...
-她退缩了 -不 我没有
- She flinched. - No, I didn't.
我恨你们
I hate all of you.
她退缩了
She flinched!
-真可惜 -两次
- That is a shame. - Two?
我没有退缩两次啊
I didn't flinch twice.
你真的退缩了两次
You definitely flinched twice, mate.
我今晚还准备出去呢
I had plans to go out tonight.
-取消吧 -取消吧
- No, cancel those plans. - Cancel those plans, mate.
-她退缩了 -没有
- She flinched. - No!
-有 -闭嘴
- Yes. - Shut up!
你看起来很绝望 感觉你在想"我做了什么"
You look like you're in despair. Like, "What have I done?"
"我是谁"
"Who am I?"
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表