剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
It's Pinakin, wish I had Pinakin. He is a man of steel.
他不会动的 就像真正的超级英雄一样
He's not going to move, and like all true superheroes
他把内♥裤♥外穿了
he's wearing his underpants on the outside.
我喜欢玩游戏
I love to play a game.
-漂亮 朋友 -不管是什么游戏
- Good on you, pal. - Whatever it may be.
-皮纳金 -这是游戏 我只是在玩游戏
- Pinakin. - It's a game, I'm just playing the game.
他可能真是超人呢
You never know, he may be superhuman after all.
不管是不是超人 气球可能是他的死敌
Superhuman or not, a balloon might be his arch-nemesis.
天啊
Oh, my--
完全没有反应
Nope. Nothing. Nada.
他一定是空军特别部队
He's SAS. He's got to be SAS or something.
天啊
Oh, my days.
我们看看分数榜吧
Well, um, why don't we go ahead and take a peak at those scores?
嗯
Yeah.
最糟糕的退缩者是斯耐德和罗莎琳德
The worst flinchers are Sinead and Rosalind.
我发现我真是个宝宝
So I've realized I am quite a baby.
接着是丹和耶莱娜
Followed by Dan and Jelena.
查理 劳拉和马修做得更好
Charlie, Laura and Mathieu do better.
但连续两场比赛
But for the second game in a row
获胜者都是皮纳金
the winner is Pinakin,
又是一个完美的0分
another perfect zero.
我在新年看到很多烟花
I have seen a lot of fireworks on a day of New Year,
所以我从来不害怕
so I'm never scared about that.
我们看看这对失败榜有什么影响
Let's see what that does to the loser board.
劳拉的小2分让肖恩积7分
Laura's tiny two moves Seann to seven.
斯耐德把劳埃德推到6分
Sinead pushes Lloyd to six.
耶莱娜让德西丽飞速涨到11分
And Jelena flies Desiree up to eleven,
在失败榜名列第一
and in front position for the forfeit.
好
Yes.
你现在是失败者
You are... currently... the loser.
只要你再抽到斯耐德
Alright, you're catching up quick,
很快就会追上了
if you get Sinead one more time.
-我都不想去想 -我想直接
- I don't wanna think about. - I wanna just jump in
-抽出我们最后一轮的选手 -开始吧
- and pick our last round of players. - Go on then.
我抽到尖叫丹
I have got Dan the squealer.
好
Yes.
皮纳金 好
Pinakin. Yes.
皮纳金
Pinakin,
我没什么可担心了 谢谢
I've got absolutely nothing to worry about, thank you.
劳拉
Laura.
带剩下的人去接受挑战吧
Right, take the rest of them, and go and do the challenge.
最后挑战是什么
What's the last challenge?
奶酪情人
Cheesy Lover.
听起来不错啊 挺好的
Doesn't sound that bad, sounds quite nice.
他来了
Here he is.
完全没问题 看起来他过去四十年
Absolutely fine, looks like he's done it
每天都在干这事
every day for the last forty years.
没事
Fine.
中世纪的刑具
A medieval torture device.
经典
Classic.
这是
What is...
天啊
Oh my...
这太变♥态♥了
This is psychotic.
老鼠夹
Mouse traps.
手指被放在老鼠夹上
Your fingers are put in mouse traps.
这能把你手指夹断 还好这是皮纳金
They can take your fingers off. Luckily though, this is Pinakin.
-他没有手指吗 -这装置有点怪
- Hasn't he got any fingers? - This is a bit of a weird device,
-不是吗 -是的
- isn't it? - Yes.
看起来有点吓人
This looks a little bit scary.
开始尖叫吧
Oh, I mean, start the screaming.
天啊 会有仓鼠吗
Oh my God, is there hamsters?
这是什么 不 谢谢
What is that? No thanks.
-奶酪来了 -不 还有什么会出来
- There's the cheese. - Oh no, what is gonna come out?
我会马上吃了那奶酪
I would immediately eat that cheese.
-别舔它 -就是这样 好姑娘
- Don't lick it. - Exactly, that's my girl.
没上钩 皮纳金
Not taking the bait. Pinakin, okay.
他肯定准备好了 但我还是要问
Of course he is, but I'll ask anyway,
皮纳金 你准备好了吗
Pinakin, are you ready?
准备好了
Yes, I'm ready.
-那是老鼠 -是的 那是老鼠
- They're rats. They are rats. - Yeah, that is a rat.
-我受不了了 -劳拉
- I can't do this. - Oh, hey, Laura.
她冷漠地看着老鼠仿佛在说 你好啊
She looked that rat dead in the face and was like, "What's up?
-你来晚了 -我从来没见过老鼠
- You're late." - Never met a rat before, I don't think.
这像是《美食总动员》和《电锯惊魂》的合体
This is like a mix between Ratatouille and Saw.
这是最可怕的噩梦
This is my worst nightmare.
-她有点退缩了 -它们绕到后面了
- She's flinching some. - They've gone round back.
不
Oh, no.
那老鼠比他的头还大
That rat is bigger than his head.
-丹 不要出声 -大声尖叫吧
- Dan, just stony silence please. - Scream your face off.
-听德西丽的 -叫啊
- Listen to Desiree. - Come on, do it.
很好
Yes, well done.
我就等着这个呢
Okay, that's what I'm expecting.
-劳埃德你得1分 -没错
- That's a flinch to you, Lloyd. - Big one.
进笼子了
I mean, just that coming down the barrel.
天啊
Oh, God.
他们怎么熬啊
Don't know how they're doing this.
不 他不会过来
No, he's not coming into my...
-闭上嘴 -我要哭了
- Keep your mouth closed. -I think I'm going to cry.
这太糟了
That's awful.
马修看起来不太酷了
Oh, not so cool now, Mathieu.
尾巴都进她嘴里了
That tail was in her mouth.
这就是最恶心的地方
That's the grossest bit.
看起来像他长了胡子
Like he's got a beard.
我都能闻到味道了
Oh, I can taste him.
又来一个
There's another one.
看看大♥师♥是如何应对的
Right, let's watch the master at work.
他又在催眠我们了 快看 抱歉
He's trying to hypnotize us again. Look at that. "I'm sorry,
你们两个被记很多分了 而我完全没事
you two have scored loads. I'm sitting pretty."
天啊
Oh my...
好
Yes.
-天啊 -肖恩 你还好吗
- Oh my. - Seann, you okay, mate?
好 肖恩
Yes. Seann.
又来了 不
Oh, there's more. Oh no.
好 他退缩了
Oh yes, he's flinched.
天啊
Oh, my God.
停下 皮纳金
Stop, Pinakin.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
不
Oh, no!
-还有啊 -结束了
- There's more. - This is it.
他一边笑一边害怕
Laughing and terrified at the same time.
-皮纳金 -那是你的人
- Pinakin. - That's your man right there.
他被老鼠吓得大喊大叫
He's got an entire opera about rats going on right now.
肖恩 这就是报应
Seann, this is karma.
我们看看分数吧
Let's look at the scores.
巨人也会陨落
How the mighty fall.
皮纳金退缩了15次
It's more Pina-can't with fifteen.
它们咬我时 我才怕的
I'm scared only if they bite me.
我准备好接受任何挑战了
I'm ready to accept any challenge.
随便你怎么说吧 皮纳金
Yeah, whatever you say, Pinakin.
马修 查理和丹一样差
Mathieu, Charlie, Dan, equally bad.
罗莎琳德 斯耐德 耶莱娜比他们好点
Rosalind, Sinead and Jelena do better.
但劳拉非常出色 只有3次退缩
But it's Laura who does best with a magnificient three.
-好 -这是失败榜
- Yes, yes! - Which means that this is the loser board.
劳拉表现很好
Well, Laura's great score
意味着德西丽最终得了14分
means Desiree finishes on fourteen.
丹把劳埃德推上了13分
Dan pushes Lloyd to thirteen.
但皮纳金的崩溃
But Pinakin's meltdown
让肖恩最后得到了22分
means Seann finishes oh a whopping twenty-two,
他要面对退缩惩罚
and faces the Flinch Forfeit.
是肖恩
It's Seann!
好
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表