剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
- he's meant to balance those things. - Amazing.
伊恩 你准备好了吗
Okay, Ian, are you ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
伊恩还没准备好
Ian is not ready.
那是退缩
That is a flinch.
在脑后敲铜钹 经典
Crashing cymbals behind the head, classic.
那个铜钹小子肯定很喜欢这样 看看他
Tell you what, that cymbal guy loves his job. Look at him.
退缩
Flinch.
那是退缩
That was a flinch.
伊恩真像个婴儿
Ian's such a baby.
加油 多米尼克
Come on, Dominique.
恐惧的表情
The face of dread.
我错了 大错特错
I was wrong, could never be more wrong.
又来了
It's coming again.
她不喜欢音乐
So she doesn't like music?
她是害怕铜钹吧
I think she's got the fear of cymbals.
不是吧
Oh, leave it out.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
迈克尔来了
Okay, here's Michael.
-看起来很酷 -但他总是这样 然后
- Seems pretty cool. - But he always does, and then...
那是退缩
That is a flinch.
反正也退缩了
He got it anyway.
-好 克雷格 -什么
- Yes, Craig! - What?
好 克雷格
Yes, Craig.
我要被电吗
Am I supposed to be electrocuted, right now?
太好了
This is great.
我要吓尿了
I'm gonna wee myself.
退缩
Flinch.
讲道理 她被电了
To be fair, she is being electrocuted.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都预见到了
We all saw that coming.
劳拉穿得像超级马里奥
Laura's dressed like Super Mario.
这是我去过最糟糕的音乐会
It's the worst concert I've been to.
我的詹姆斯 他会赢克雷格吗
Right, my guy, James. Will he trump Craig?
不
Oh, no!
拜托
Ah, come on.
他在逗自己笑 然后被电了
He's just electrocuted himself by making himself laugh.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh man.
他很享受
He's loving it.
詹姆斯
James.
终于啊
Finally.
吓死了
Terrified.
拜托 多米尼克 你在做什么
Come on, Dominique. What are you doing?
什么也没发生啊
Nothing happened that time.
她在跳鸡林波舞
She's doing the chicken limbo.
谢天
Oh, thank...
停下 说真的 我能放下了吗
Stop. Seriously. Can I put these down?
太好了
That was great.
-对我来说真是太棒了 -是的
- I mean, for me that was amazing. - Yeah.
-虽然困难重重 -是的
- Against all odds. - Yeah.
那个不出家门的宅男
The man that hasn't left the house.
我觉得他虽然睁着眼
Yeah, I feel like behind his eyeballs,
但他正在玩游戏
he's playing a game right now.
感觉他身在曹营心在汉
Like he's not even present.
所以他表现得非常好
That's why he did that so well.
我非常满意
I'm absolutely over the moon with that.
我们看看分数好吗
Shall we look at the scores?
好
Yeah.
多米尼克表现最糟糕 退缩了14次
Dominique cymballed-out as the worst flincher with fourteen.
不知道什么时候会响是最吓人的
The not knowing when it's gonna happen.
我很灵活啊
I'm really flexible, apparently.
迈克尔 佐伊和詹姆斯也被吓到了
Michael, Zoe and James also trumpeted out.
伊恩 露易丝和劳拉表现更好
Ian, Lois and Laura do better.
但克雷格以8次退缩赢得了比赛
But it's Craig that wins the game with eight.
每次我都很平静
Every time I was calm.
试着冷静下来
Trying to calm down.
这是我做过最扯的事了
And this is the most surreal thing I've ever done.
我们看看这对失败榜有什么影响
Let's see what that does to the loser board.
克雷格让劳埃德积14分
Craig moves Lloyd to 14.
詹姆斯让德西丽积17分
James increases Desiree to 17.
多米尼克让肖恩积19分
And Dominique pushes Sean to 19.
所以肖恩在最后一场比赛前
So Seann goes into the last game
最接近惩罚
in pole forfeit position.
我很高兴
I am so happy.
暂时吧
For now.
最后一个挑战 抽勺子吧
One more challenge. Grab a spoon.
好 天哪
Yes. Oh, my goodness.
好
Yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧
Alright.
-詹姆斯 -詹姆斯
- James? - Yeah, James.
好
Yes.
你好
Well, hello.
佐伊 太棒了
Zoe. Amazing.
你们去挑战吧
You guys, go do the challenge, right?
是的 去挑战吧 伙计们
Yeah, go and do the challenge, guys.
我们没什么好说的 去吧
We got nothing to say to you. Just go.
你输了 你输了
You're losing, you're losing!
-好吧 -对不起
- Alright. - Sorry.
不要边走边说对不起
Don't say sorry as you leave.
我分数跟你们差那么多
I am so far behind you,
但我要以有史以来最糟糕的方式超过你们了
I'm gonna overtake in the worst possible way ever.
我们的人什么都不用做 他就会超过去的
Our people have to do nothing for him to catch up.
德西丽 这是伊恩
Desiree, it's Ian.
我们看看是什么游戏
Alright, let's see what this one is.
好的 来吧
Brilliant. Here we go.
那是尿布吗
Is that a nappy?
他们可能会把真正的鼬鼠放进去
I think they might put a real weasel in there.
如果他们真的放了鼬鼠
I think if they do release weasels,
应该是真的会放
which I think is what's going to happen,
如果他们退缩了 就会被打手吧
and then they flinch, they'll get slapped on the hands.
应该没错
Yeah. I think you're right.
好吧
Okay.
詹姆斯看起来就像个巨婴
James looks like a gigantic baby...
-挺好啊 -留着胡子
- Oh nice! - With a beard.
都是胡子
Full beard!
还有房♥贷
And a mortgage.
你好
Hello.
你们是兄弟吗
Are you brothers?
为什么我这么紧张
Why am I so nervous?
我从来不紧张的 请把这个拿下来
I never get nervous. Please take this off.
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me then.
眼罩拿下来的时候她都跳了起来
She jumped when the blindfold came off,
我没什么信心了
I'm not confident about this.
劳拉
Laura.
好像穿错了裤子
Stuck in... the wrong trousers, it seems.
你们要干什么吗 就站在那里吗
Are you gonna do something? Just stand there.
你们要打我的手吗
So you gonna be slapping my hands?
那看起来像老鼠洞之类的
They look like rat shoots or something.
或仓鼠
Or hamsters.
我希望是仓鼠
I hope hamsters.
它们比较友好
They're nicer.
伊恩 你这个疯子 准备好了吗
Ian, you mad lunatic, are you ready?
我准备好了
I am ready.
也许没有
Maybe not.
好戏来了
This is going to be amazing.
伙计们 能不能让伊恩安静一下
Guys, can we just have a minute of silence for Ian, please?
可以吗
Is that alright?
不
Oh, no.
好
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表