剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
- Love it. - You can have a bit of cheese if you want.
给
There you go.
给小劳埃德
For Lloydy boy.
奶酪不一定能成功
You know what, I don't know that the cheese thing works.
这是卡♥通♥片才有的吧
I think that's only stuff for cartoons.
能帮我鼻子挠挠痒吗
Can you just itch my nose?
德西丽 劳埃德想挠挠鼻子
Desiree, Lloyd wants his nose itching,
你能帮他吗
could you help him out?
-好 -不
- Got it. - No!
帮帮他
Just help him out.
-不 不 不 -我来挠 没关系的
- No. No. No. - I got your nose, it's okay!
-好 -这太丢脸了
- There you go. - This is degrading.
-来见见你的朋友吧 -朋友
- Let's go and meet your friends. - Friends?
不
Oh, no.
太棒了 宝贝
Sweetums, baby.
你来吧
Oh, you can do mine.
你来吧
You can do mine.
好的 约翰 你能开下门吗
Alright, John, can you get the door?
-好 -好的
- There you go. - Okay.
-来了 -我的天
- Here you go. - Oh, my God.
好了 宝贝 来了
There you go, baby. There you go.
来了
There you go.
一次
There's one.
-好 -看看他的手
- There we go. - Look at his hands.
我比劳埃德更害怕这个游戏
I'm more scared of this game than Lloyd is.
-看看他的眼睛 -看他的表情
- Look at his eyes. - Look at his face.
看看他有多害怕
Look how terrified he is.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
好疼啊
Oh, that really hurts.
爷们点
Man up!
-祝你好运 兄弟 -你们两个能回来吗
- Good luck, bro. - Can you two get back here?
再见 劳埃德
Bye, Lloyd.
有只老鼠好像在我头上撒尿了
Oh, I think one of the rats has peed on my head.
我没开玩笑
Not even joking.
不 你们
Oh no, you...
你们可以
You can...
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表