剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Basically, these are emus...
-天啊 -好几天没吃东西了
- Oh my God. - ...which have not been fed for a few days.
所以我们要喂它们
So we're just gonna feed them.
我说的"我们"是指你
Well, I say "We." You're gonna feed them.
看看它们有多大
Look at the size of them.
如果你退缩了
And, obviously if you do flinch...
就会有不好的后果
There are consequences.
我们拿了卡车电池
Got a couple of lorry batteries,
把手推车通上电
and we'll electrocute the trolley.
-你开心吗 -不开心
- You happy? - No!
没事的 别退缩
You'll be fine, don't flinch.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's the... oh, God.
开始咯
Now, that's happening.
天哪 看看它们
Oh, my God, look at them.
这肯定算 那是退缩
That definitely counts. That's a flinch.
太可怕了
This is horrible.
我从来没见过它们这么吃晚饭
Never seen them go after dinner like this.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
不
Oh, no.
那只喜欢你
I think that one likes you.
它真的很喜欢你 肖恩
She really has a thing for you, Seann.
我讨厌鸸鹋
I hate emus!
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表