剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
爱尔兰山上有一个偏僻的农场
In the hills of Ireland is a remote farm
八位选手在这里
where these eight contestants
将面临三场魔鬼游戏
will face three fiendish games
旨在让他们退缩
designed to make them flinch.
我们三位主持人各自挑选一位选手
Our three hosts each choose a contestant.
每次选手退缩
Every time their contestant flinches,
主持人就会得到分数
the host gets points.
哪位主持人得到的分数最多
Whichever host ends up with the most points,
就要自己接受退缩惩罚
has to face their own flinch forfeit.
害怕你就输了
第一季 第一集
这一集的选手有
Competing in this episode,
砌砖工
a brick layer,
品牌代言人
a brand ambassador...
我是战士
I am a warrior!
学生
...A student,
美容师
a beautician,
演员
an actor,
厨师
a chef...
让我看看你们最棒的挑战吧
Cook me your best challenge today.
诊所经理
...A clinic manager,
还有护理助手
and a care assistant.
欢迎你们的主持人
Please welcome your hosts:
德西丽 她很坚强
Desiree, she's pretty tough...
劳埃德 他有点粗野
Lloyd, he's kind of rough...
肖恩已经受够了
and Seann... Well, he's already had enough.
比赛开始吧
Let the games begin.
欢迎来到《害怕你就输了》
Welcome to Flinch.
你们八个即将被带出舒适区
You eight are about to be taken out of your comfort zone,
通过一系列令人不安的测试
and put to the test via a barrage of unnerving,
通常是痛苦的挑战
often agonizing challenges.
所有设计都只考虑一件事
All designed with just one thing in mind:
让你退缩
to make you flinch.
你每退缩一次
And each time you flinch,
会发生两件事
two things are gonna happen:
你们会很痛苦 我们会得到分数
you'll get pain and we'll get points.
我们得分最多的人
The one of us with the most points at the end
也将会进行退缩测试
will face our very own flinch.
每个人都有一个上面有自己头像的勺子
You will each have a spoon with your face on it.
-嗯 -你们要把勺子
- Yeah. - You're going to place that spoon
放进这个桶里
into this bucket.
我们会选择你们中的一个人来参加比赛
And we'll pick one of you to play for us in the games.
记住 你们越退缩 我们得到的分数就越多
And remember, the more you flinch, the more points we get.
所以请不要退缩
So please don't flinch.
我先吧
I think I'm going first.
-好 -你好
- Yes. - Hello.
我让我很紧张 你叫什么名字
Alright, okay, now you're giving me fever. What's your name?
我叫卡勒姆 今年28岁
Hi, I'm Callum, I'm 28.
我是一个砌砖工 来自英国的纽卡斯尔
I'm a brick layer. I'm from Newcastle in the UK.
说得好详细啊
I got a whole dossier.
-酷 -你也要我的简历吗
- Alright, cool. - Do you want my CV as well?
不过你害怕什么
What are your fears, though?
我真的 真的 真的很怕鸽子
I'm really, really, really scared of pigeons.
-对不起 -好吧
- I'm sorry. - Alright.
-但我对你还是很期待 -没问题
- I'm still counting on you though. - I've got you.
好
Alright.
好 我的是
Let's go, I have...
你好
Hello.
-你叫什么名字 -艾米丽
- What's your name? - Emily.
我是艾米丽
Hi, I'm Emily.
我是一个非常好胜的篮网球手
I'm a really competitive netball player,
我在球场上从来没输过
I have never been beaten on the courts,
今天在这里我也不会输的
and I will not be beaten here today.
你害怕什么
What are your fears?
我最怕被活埋
My main fear is being buried alive.
所以我只要希望
So all I've got to do is hope
你不被活埋就行了吗
that you don't get buried alive?
差不多
Pretty much.
我很高兴 谢谢
I'm very happy, thank you.
-不客气 -太好了
- No worries. - Great.
-你叫什么名字 伙计 -我叫迪米基
- What's your name, mate? - My name is Dimeji.
-迪米基 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Dimeji. Nice to meet you Dimeji. - Nice to meet you too.
你是做什么的 迪米基
What do you do for a living, Dimeji?
-我个演员 -你是演员
- I'm an actor. - You're an actor.
所以你是在假装很享受这个节目吗
Okay, so you're acting like you're enjoying this now?
我24岁 来自埃塞克斯
I'm 24. I'm from Essex.
我很沉稳
And I'm a cool cat.
-害怕什么吗 -我害怕蜘蛛 恐高
- Scared of anything? - I'm scared of spiders, heights,
深水
deep water.
太棒了 这么多
Brilliant, okay, loads.
-开始吧 -嗯 节目开始
- Shall we? - Yeah. Let's get on with the show.
祝你们好运
Good luck guys, go on.
命中注定的八个人前往
So the fateful eight make their way
农场的另一边进行第一个挑战
to the first challenge on the other side of the farm.
让我们看看第一个挑战是什么
Let's find out what the first challenge is.
弄湿你的汽笛
Wet Your Whistle.
看看这个
Wow, look at this.
这是我的小帅哥
Here's my boy.
那是汽笛吗
Is that a steam whistle?
还有一个装满水的水箱
And a tank full of water.
天哪 他真的在发抖
Oh, my God, he's actually shaking.
不妙啊
That's not good.
不
Oh no, man.
我为什么要参加这个节目
Why am I on this show?
你怎么已经害怕了
Why are you already freaking out?
天啊
Ah, man.
如果他们在汽笛响的时候退缩了
If those whistles go off and they flinch,
就会被弄湿 汽笛就会转圈圈
they get wet, your whistle's spun around.
卡勒姆 宝贝 你准备好了吗
Callum, baby, are you ready?
还没有
No, not ready.
-退缩 -退缩
- Flinch. - Flinch.
他不唱歌♥了 是吗 他已经湿透了
He's not singing now, is he? He looks soaked.
太吸引人了
So attractive.
进鼻子里了
It's up me nose.
加油 卡勒姆
Come on, Callum.
吸取教训了吧
Learn from the previous time.
又下去了
And back down you go.
看看他
Look at him go.
又退缩了 又得一分
Another flinch, another point.
太疯狂了
That is insane.
这是我的妹子
There's my girl.
加油 艾米丽 开个好头
Come on, Emily, get me off to a good start.
我觉得我在主题公园
So, I feel like I'm at a theme park ride,
我不想继续了
that I don't want to now go on.
但是我被困住了 所以我没有选择
But, I'm stuck so I don't get a choice.
她害怕被活埋
Her fear's being buried alive,
我觉得她不会被活埋的
I don't think she's gonna be buried.
我没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她很喜欢啊 这是最重要的
She's enjoying that, that's the main thing.
她疯了 疯了
She's gone insane, she's lost her mind.
艾米丽 冷静
Come on, Emily, settle down.
搞定
Nailed it.
谢谢 艾米丽
Thanks, Emily.
这是我的人
Here's my guy.
这个高度
You know, it's the height, like...
我站得很高
Yeah, I'm pretty high up.
-他恐高怕水 -是的
- He's scared of heights and water. - Yes.
他不行的
He ain't gonna make it.
-太棒了 -退缩
- Oh, brilliant. - Flinch.
大脑冻结
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表