剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Don't laugh, it's not funny.
多坏的小家伙啊
What a wicked young man.
-真是英雄 -他要回拖车了
- What a hero. - He's going back to his trailer now.
-那太可怕了 -真是太可怕了
- That was terrifying. - It was absolutely terrifying.
-没有我想的那么好 -嗯 没有
- Didn't go as well for me as I thought. - No, no it didn't.
蒙蒂不喜欢天鹅
Monty doesn't like swans,
孩子或盒子 8次退缩
children or boxes, eight flinches.
接下来是霍普 阿卡和迈克尔
He's followed by Hope, Aqua and Michael.
亚历克斯 劳伦和乔做得更好
Alex and Lauren and Joe did better.
但梅格完全不怕
But Meg didn't Jack-in-the-box at all,
完美0次
with the perfect zero.
迈克尔让劳埃德得到5分
Michael hits Lloyd with five.
霍普让德西丽得到6分
Hope gives Desiree six.
但是蒙蒂让肖恩得到了8分之多
But Monty shocks Seann with eight.
其实我感觉还行
Not feeling too bad about it, actually.
把罐子拿来抽下一轮吧
Let's get the jug in, and onto the next round.
你好
Hello.
亲爱的
Hiya, darling.
你好
Hello.
我是劳伦
Hi, I'm Lauren
我是儿童表演家
I'm a child entertainer.
我真的是公主 我喜欢冒险
Literally a princess. I love adventure.
喜欢挑战
And I love challenges.
还要继续说吗
Do I have to keep going?
我们对你刺耳的尖叫声
So we've already learned a lot about
已经有不少了解了
the piercing sound of your scream.
-是的 -很尖 窗户都要被震碎了
- Yeah. - It is intense, like window shattering.
你在哪里最开心
What is your happy place?
其实是在家里
My happy place is actually at home
和我爸爸妈妈在一起
just with my mum and dad
没有其他人
and no one else.
公主就会这么说
That is what a princess would say, though.
很好
Well done.
为我加油吧
Just do it for me.
-我会的 我会的 -非常感谢
- I'll do that. I will do that. - Thank you so much.
到我了
Okay, my turn.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
天啊
Yes. Oh my.
他已经准备好了
He is so ready.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你好 我叫亚历克斯
Hello, I'm Alex.
我喜欢挑战 我都准备好了
I like a bit of a challenge. I'm ready for anything.
来吧
Come on.
你是做什么的 你这个疯子
What do you do, you nutter?
我是咖啡师
I'm a barista.
除了活着以外 你还害怕什么吗
Okay, do you have any fears, apart from being alive?
没有了
Nothing really.
没有什么能让我害怕的
Nothing really scares me, anything like that.
你什么都不怕
You're not scared of anything?
据我所知是这样
Not that I'm aware of.
那太好了 你会喜欢的
That's great. I think you're actually gonna enjoy it.
尽情享受吧
Go and enjoy yourself.
传奇人物啊
What a legend.
他很棒 我觉得你选的不错
Yeah, right. He's great. I think you picked a good one.
我抽到
I have got...
你 梅格
you, Meg.
我叫梅格
Hi, I'm Meg.
23岁 加拿大艺术家
I'm 23 years old, and I'm a Canadian artist
住在伦敦
living in London.
我不太清楚我为什么来这里 但我挺厉害的
I'm not too sure why I'm here, but I'm a bit of a badass.
所以我觉得我没问题
So I think I'll be alright.
你有什么害怕的吗
Do you have any fears or anything?
针
Needles.
你胳膊上是什么
What are those on your arm?
很多文身
Got a lot of tattoos there.
文身很痛
Tattoos are quite painful.
我有点喜欢这种疼痛
Kind of like the pain.
-很好 -很好
- That's good. - That is good, yeah.
很好 没毛病 我很高兴
That is good. Yeah, that's fine. I'm happy.
出去迎接挑战吧
Get out and get on with the challenge.
-我们看看这是什么游戏吧 -看看吧
- Shall we see what the game is? - Let's do it.
-面粉爆裂 -面粉爆裂
- Flour Burst. - Flour Burst!
不
Oh no.
-她不高兴 -她很生气
- She is not happy. - She is very angry.
那些是什么 烟花吗
What are those? Are those like fireworks?
不 我觉得是管子
No, I think they're pipes.
应该会发出火车的汽笛声
I think those make, like, train whistle sounds.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh really? - Yeah.
那人手里的操纵杆好像和汽笛是连着的
Well, that dude with the levers, he seems connected to them.
那里有大袋的面粉 他们要烘焙吗
Those are big bags of flour. Are they baking?
我好像明白了
I think have worked this one out.
我好像知道会发生什么了
I might know what's gonna happen.
我真的不想脸先着陆
I really hope that I don't go face first into this.
如果你不退缩就不会的 所以不要退缩
You won't if you don't flinch, so don't flinch!
看看他的脸
Look at his face.
-那是兴奋 不是害怕 -太好了
- That was excited, not scared. - Brilliant.
我有点害怕
I'm freaking out a little bit.
梅格 准备好了吗
Meg, are you ready?
没有
No.
天哪
Oh, God.
梅格 别紧张
Meg, hold your nerve, please.
那是退缩的表情
That's a face flinch.
做了个鬼脸 然后全身猛砸在面粉上
Definite grimace there, and it's a full body-slam onto the flour.
大家看
Let's see.
-亚历克斯 转头也算退缩 -退缩
- Alex, turning around is flinching. - Flinch!
劳伦很喜欢啊
Lauren's loving this.
但也退缩了 不好意思
The flinching too, sorry to say.
不
Oh no.
她太喜欢了
She likes it too much.
退缩
Flinch.
下去吧 蒙蒂
Down you go, Monty boy.
他像卡♥通♥人物一样
He's a cartoon.
阿卡也退缩了
Oh now, Aqua's at it too.
这个挑战很棘手啊
This is a tricky challenge.
迈克尔完全不怕
Michael's stunting it out.
-勇敢了 -厉害啊
- Oh, brave now. - There he is.
稍微退缩了一下 乔 下去吧
Subtle flinch, Joe. You're going down.
看看他的脸
Look at his face.
到处都是
That gets everywhere.
没有退缩
That's not a flinch.
好 梅格
Yes, Meg.
加油
Get in!
劳伦 为德西丽下去吧
That's it, Lauren. Take a dip for Desiree.
太坏了
That is just mean.
这至少能抑制尖叫声
At least it's muffling the scream.
迈克尔 他身上一点面粉都没有
Michael, not a bit of flour on him.
他很溜了
He has mastered it.
退缩
Flinch.
这太邪恶了 停下
This is evil. Stop.
太过了
Too much.
-太好了 -天啊
- That was great. - Oh, my God.
-太棒了 -这可能是我最喜欢的游戏之一
- Fantastic. - Might be one of my favorite games.
-是的 -好像《疤面煞星》的结尾
- Yeah. - It's like the end of Scarface.
我们看一下分数吧
Alright, I think we need to look at those scores.
我不想看
I don't wanna look at the scores.
那我告诉你 你要输了
Alright, I'll just tell you you're losing.
亚历克斯 劳伦和蒙蒂
Alex, Lauren and Monty
都以5次退缩排在最前面
all top the charts with five flinches.
接下来是阿卡 然后是霍普
Followed by Aqua, then it's Hope.
梅格和乔退缩了两次
Meg and Joe flinched twice.
但迈克尔特技表演的资历终于排上用场了
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表