剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
That was bad.
但是 大家都很糟糕
But hey, everyone's been bad.
来啊
Bring it on.
我们看看分数吧
So I suppose that means we're gonna need to look at the scores.
谢谢 亨利埃塔
Thanks, Henrietta.
亨丽埃塔表现最糟糕 有9次退缩
Henrietta is the worst flincher with nine.
我有种"天哪 我可能会死"的感觉
I had that feeling. "Oh, my God, I'll maybe die."
接下来是坦贾纳 阿当和路易斯
Next are Tanjiana, Dang and Lewis.
凯特和卢卡都是4次
Kate and Luka share four.
但丹和莎伦赢了这场比赛
But Dan and Sharon win the game
每人3次退缩
with three flinches each.
太棒了 我很喜欢 我想再来一次
It was brilliant. I loved it. I wanna do it again.
失败榜现在怎样了呢
What does that do to the loser board though?
莎伦3次退缩
Well, Sharon's three flinches
让肖恩得到9分
move Seann on to nine.
德西丽跳到16分
Desiree jumps to sixteen.
劳埃德也因为坦贾纳得到16分
As does Lloyd following Tanjiana's antics.
所以他们现在有可能受到惩罚
So they're now both in the line of fire for the forfeit.
-好 -比分很接近
- Okay. - It's neck and neck.
是的
Yeah, I know.
-你们两个 -没错 你很稳啊
- For you two. - Yeah, exactly. You're sitting pretty.
-你也没差很多 -是的
- You're not, like, out of it completely. - Yeah.
我知道 但你们两个打平了
No, I know, but you two are equal.
-我们还有一轮 -是的
- Well, listen, we've got one more to go. - Yeah.
来抽最后一次勺子吧
Shall we get the spoons for one last time?
-不 -凯特
- Oh, no. - Kate.
她已经
She's already...
-她已经这样了 -我们赢了
- She's already like this. - That is a result for us. Yes.
凯特 我相信你 好吗
Alright, Kate, I believe in you, alright?
天啊
Oh my days.
看看我抽到谁
Look, who I have got.
-你好 伙计 你叫什么 -我叫卢卡
- Hello, mate. What is your name? - I'm Luka.
不管你做什么 都要自然 好吗
Whatever you do, just be natural, okay?
-你有工作吗 -我是个学生
- Do you have a job? - I'm a student.
主修心理学和语言学
Psychology and Linguistics.
你在这里干什么 伙计
What are you doing here, mate?
我不知道 我只是想冒个险 找点乐子
I don't know. I just fancied a bit of adventure, bit of fun.
你害怕什么
Are you scared of anything?
我对鸟类和鸡有奇怪的恐惧
I have a weird phobia with, like, birds, chickens.
你知道你在农场吗
Are you aware of what's around you?
我知道 我一直冷静
I know, I've been kind of in my Zen moment.
卢卡 你改变了游戏
Luka, you've just changed the game.
你整天都在面对恐惧
You've been facing your fears all day.
-挺好的 -好
- I'll take that. - Okay.
路易斯
Lewis.
请我个忙 现在很紧张
Please do me a favour, 'cause it's very tight at the moment,
我不想接受挑战
and I do not want to do a challenge.
-完全不想 -靠我了
- At all. - I got you.
祝你好运 路易斯 加油吧 孩子
Good luck, Lewis. Come on. Go on, my son.
-加油 孩子 -好
- Go on, my son. - Alright.
最后一轮 站起来
Right, for the final time, stand up
-加油吧 伙计们 -加油
- and get on with it, guys. - Get on with it.
你最好去换个衣服迎接挑战吧
You might as well go and get changed for the challenge.
没事
Yeah, that's fine.
我今天还做了头发
You know, I did my hair and everything today,
我不想
I don't wanna get all...
-看起来真的不错 -非常感谢
- It does look really nice. - Thank you so much.
今天结束后
It's gonna be covered in
我头上肯定都是污水
swill by the time we're done with the day.
-但愿好运 -嗯
- Touch wood. - Yeah.
电击投喂
Electric Feed.
-他们肯定会被电 -是的
- They're getting electrocuted somehow. - Yes.
左拐
Just take a turn to your left for me.
这是阿当
Okay, this is Dang walking in.
这么多电缆肯定不是好兆头
Those jumper cables are never a good sign.
丹
There's Dan,
他是退缩冠军的有力竞争者
he's the real contender to be overall Flinch Champion.
为什么大家都像僵尸一样行走
Why's everyone doing the zombie walk?
-我听到一个可怕的声音 -转弯
- I just heard a scary noise. - Okay, just round you go.
凯特
Here's Kate.
我接不接受惩罚就看她了
All my hopes of not doing a forfeit, in her hands.
天啊
Oh my God.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
听起来像狮子
It sounds like a lion.
莎伦越来越不退缩了
Sharon is getting better at not flinching.
冠军可能会在她和丹之间产生
I reckon it's between her and Dan to become champion.
路易斯的肩膀看起来很紧
Lewis looks tense in his shoulders.
是的 他
Yeah, no. He's... yeah
卢卡 求你了 加油吧
Right, Luka, please, just do what you can do.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No.
-那是什么 -防护帽
- What is that? - Protective headgear.
天啊 那是鸸鹋吗
Oh my God. Is that an emu?
-我的天 -它们是什么
- Oh, my God. - I don't know what they are.
-我觉得它们 -鸸鹋
- I think they're... - Emus.
-是的 -鸸鹋
- Yeah. - Emus.
-鸵鸟 -不
- Ostriches? - No.
它们生气时就会发出那种声音 路易斯
They make that noise when they're angry, Lewis.
我知道它们不是孔雀
I know they're not peacocks.
-孔雀 -为什么听起来像狮子
- Peacocks? - Why does it sound like there's a lion?
卢卡怕鸟 真棒
Luka's scared of birds. Brilliant.
我最不想看到的就是动物
One thing I didn't want is animals.
是的
Yeah.
不
No!
卢卡
Luka.
这场比赛不公平
An unequal playing field here.
卢卡
Luka.
就在他们认为已经够近的时候
Just when they thought they were close enough,
他们被推得更近了
they get wheeled closer.
我真的不喜欢它们
I really don't like them.
它们很喜欢你
They always spoke well of you.
天哪 他在通电的手推车里
Oh, my God, he's in an electrified trolley.
路易斯 准备好了吗
Lewis, are you ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
他还没有
He's not ready.
天哪 别这样
Oh, my God, don't do that.
-他们都没准备好 -不要打开
- None are. - Don't open the gate.
它会把我吃掉的
He's gonna emu me.
不会吧
No way.
不是吧
Really?
他们已经变成了人肉喂鸟机
They've been turned into human bird buffets.
大家暂时都还好
So far, everyone's holding their own.
更重要的是 路易斯也还好
And more importantly, so is Lewis.
-在亲亲 是个好兆头 -有希望
- Kissing, that's a good sign for me. - That's promising.
好吃吗
Is that nice?
-她在调情 -她就像鸸鹋妈妈
- She's flirting. - She's like mama emu.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
是的
Yep.
不
No.
第一个退缩的是路易斯
First flinch to Lewis.
我又得了1分 真棒
And another point for me. Great.
太好玩了 那是退缩
Exhilarating. That's a flinch.
卢卡
Luka.
退缩
Flinch.
你想毁了我吗
Are you trying to ruin my life?
我现在可以走吗
Please can I get out now?
继续 毁了她
Go on, ruin her life.
拜托
Come on.
它们的嘴好硬
Their beaks are so hard.
你饿了
You're hungry.
莎伦很放松
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表