剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Look at that.
-他笑了 -笑了
- Just have a smile. - A smile.
他看起来很高兴
He looks happy.
-有趣 -他又可以坐下来了
- This is fun. - He got to sit down again.
嗯
Yes.
-加油 皮纳金 -好紧张
- Go on, Pinakin. - Tense.
很紧张
It is tense.
不是事
Not a thing.
太棒了
Brilliant.
他像是要给洗衣机开罚单一样
Looks like he's gonna give the washing machine a parking ticket.
是的
Yep.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是她一生中吃过最多的蔬菜了
This is the most vegetables she'll have in her life.
丹 你害我得分了
Dan, you are scoring me points right now.
他为什么一直这样
Why's he keep doing that?
为什么我总是抽到爱尖叫的
Why do I always get the screamers?
布里斯托尔最坚强的人
The hardest man in Bristol...
叫得像布里斯托尔的女孩
...squealed like a girl from Bristol.
没问题
No problem.
我很放松 但是
I'm pretty relaxed about this, but...
-看看退缩的分数吧 -好
- let's look at the Flinch scores. - Yeah.
丹退缩得最多 有7次
So Dan is the worst flincher with seven.
我很爱尖叫
I'm a screamer.
耶莱娜 罗莎琳德和斯耐德
Jelena, Rosalind and Sinead
表现也不好
have not done well.
劳拉和马修要好一点
Laura and Mathieu did a little better.
查理退缩了两次
Charlie flinched twice.
但是第一场比赛的胜利者是
But the winner of this first game
皮纳金 完全没退缩
is Pinakin who didn't flinch at all.
该看看分数了
I think it's time to look at the scores.
皮纳金的完美0分让劳埃德得到0分
Pinakin's perfect zero scores Lloyd zero.
斯耐德让肖恩得到5分
Sinead hands Seann five.
但是丹的不断尖叫
But Dan's screaming-fit
让德西丽得到7分
gives Desiree seven.
皮纳金 你怎么这么冷静
Pinakin, how did you stay so calm
有台洗衣机要砸向你的头啊
when there was a washing machine coming towards your head?
这是游戏 我得玩啊
This is game. I have to play the game.
好吧 谢谢你澄清
Okay. Alright. Thanks for clarifying.
他有一双可以催眠的眼睛
He's got really hypnotic eyes.
你盯着他看看
Look, if you just stare at him.
他刚来时 我并没有把他当作英雄
I did not have him down as a hero when he walked in.
当然
Absolutely.
我们可以进入下一轮了
I reckon we crack on to the next round.
请拿勺子
Spoons please.
天哪 我皮肤是橙色的
Oh, my God, I'm so orange.
我是劳拉 22岁
Hi, I'm Laura. I'm twenty-two.
我很娇小 但我什么都不怕 放马过来吧
I may be small but I'm not afraid of anything, so bring it on.
你害怕什么
What sort of things are you scared of?
我什么都不怕
I'm not scared of anything.
虽然我很娇小 但我很坚强
I'm a tough cookie even though I'm little.
-我肯定能大杀四方 -非常自信
- I think I've smashed it. - Very confident.
谢谢 到你了 德西丽
Okay, thank you. Your go, Desiree.
你好
Hello.
好啊 我是耶莱娜
Hiya, I'm Jelena.
我是立陶宛人
And I'm Lithuanian.
而且很强壮
And strong.
我准备好了 伙计们 来吧
And I'm ready guys, hit me.
好
Okay.
你什么时候最坚强
When are you at your toughest?
练体操的时候要坚强
I guess in my gymnastics. You got to be tough, you know.
你练过体操吗
You've done gymnastics?
-是的 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
练体操的人
Alright, people who do gymnastics, like--
必须非常强壮和结实
You have to be really strong and compact.
太棒了
Alright, awesome.
我觉得你很不错
I feel great about you.
斯耐德
Sinead.
真倒霉
Unlucky. Yes!
她很爱退缩 你完了
She's a flincher, you're toast.
从天堂掉到地狱了
This is from the sublime to the ridculous.
斯耐德 你做过最糟糕的事是什么
Sinead, what is the worst thing you have done ever?
什么 什么意思
What? Like, what do you mean?
-杀人 -不 没有
- Killed someone? - No. Nothing like that.
-算了 -什么
- Oh no, never mind. - What?
难以置信 你抽到了杀手
This is unbeli-- You've got a killer.
斯耐德像是在说"我没有杀过人 除了那一次"
Sinead's like, "I've never killed anyone, except that one time."
大家站起来 进去吧
Right, get off the hay bales and get in there.
-加油 耶莱娜 -接下来是什么
- Go, Jelena! - Okay, what's next?
拉裤子
By The Seat of Your Pants.
这是什么
Right, what's this?
不管是什么 看起来都不妙
It doesn't look good, whatever it is.
我的耶莱娜穿着一件可爱的内衣
My Jelena is in some cute undergarments.
劳埃德 你把内衣借给他们真是太好了
Lloyd, it's kind of you to lend them your underwear.
-没事 -所以她会被那个尿布
- Yeah, it's fine. - Oh, so she's gonna get yoinked up
拉起来
in that diaper.
你觉得比赛是什么
What's the game, do you reckon?
这涉及到电力
Well, it involves power.
他们要被电吗
Are they electrocuting?
她已经要被拉内♥裤♥了
She's already getting a massive wedge,
我们为什么还要电她
why do we need to electrocute her?
什么
What the...?
好难看
They're so disgusting.
是啊
Yeah.
好尴尬
They're embarrassing.
-这是尿布吗 -是的
- Is this a nappy? - Yeah.
天哪 我能留着吗
Oh my God, can I keep these?
留着
Keep them?
那条裤子和那张脸不相配
Those pants do not go with that face.
好吧
Oh, here we go.
穿着婴儿尿布
Got the little baby Pampers there.
开始了
Here we go.
耶莱娜 看起来很可怕 你准备好了吗
Jelena, that looks so scary, are you ready?
来吧 宝贝
Go on, hit me, baby.
来吧 宝贝
"Hit me, baby"?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
应该没有
Probably not.
如果我不按按钮会怎么样
What happens if I take my finger off the button?
不
Oh no!
退缩
Flincher!
这内♥裤♥被拉的
Oh, that'd be some serious wedgieing.
她是体操运动员 她很喜欢
She's a gymnast, she loves this.
还在跳舞
Styled it out.
-怎么了 -尖叫丹
- What is going on? - Dan the screamer.
拜托 斯耐德
Come on, Sinead.
-这就对了 -不
- Yeah, there you go. - Oh, no...
斯耐德
Sinead!
劳拉 我的命运掌握在你手中
Okay Laura, my destiny is in your hands.
她不知道该如何处理你的命运
She has no idea what to do with your destiny.
这是瞪眼比赛吗
Is this like a staring competition?
好 劳拉
Yes, Laura.
漂亮
Well done.
我为什么抽不到他
Why can't I have him?
集中精神
Really concentrate.
斯耐德 你又害我得分了 拜托
Oh Sinead, that's more points for me, come on.
-难受 -我退缩了 是吗
- Gutted. - I flinched, didn't I?
是的 你真的
Yes. Yes, you really--
再见
See ya.
-来了 -斯耐德 拜托
- There she goes. - Oh Sinead, come on, mate.
-我不怎么能忍♥ 是吗 -太糟糕了
- I'm not very good at not flinching, am I? - Awful.
不 丹 你不能把手指放回按钮上
No, Dan. You can't put your finger back on the button.
皮纳金 我抽到皮纳金就好了 他真是铁人
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表