剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Then Charley and Holly on seven.
托比退缩了6次
Toby flinched six times.
鲍比和卡勒姆很接近
Bobby and Callum came close.
但丹妮尔以完美的0分获得了胜利
But it was Danielle who cuts to the top with a perfect zero.
比赛开始前
Before I went into the game,
我祈祷过
I did really pray.
我完全没有退缩
I didn't even flinch for nobody.
这对失败榜有什么影响
What does that do to the loser board?
鲍比的4分让肖恩积11分
Bobby's four takes Seann to eleven.
查理的7分让德西丽积15分
Charley's seven gives Desiree fifteen.
但托比的6次
But Toby's six
意味着劳埃德更接近退缩惩罚了
means Lloyd moves one notch closer to that forfeit.
好
Yes.
好吧 好
Okay, right, yeah.
我暂时可以接受
I can take that for now.
还有一个挑战
One more challenge.
我们来抽勺子吧
Let's go for a pick.
-好 -不
- Yes. - Oh, no.
我抽到查理了
I've got Charley.
查理 我现在是失败榜的榜首
Charley, I'm currently top of the loser board.
你知道吗 宝贝 我会尽力的
Oh, do you know what, babes? I'm gonna try my hardest.
好吧 我相信你
Okay, I believe you.
-你好 -好的 申
- Hello. - Okay, Shin.
你看起来很高兴 很阳光 很丰富多彩
Well, you look very happy. Very bright. Very colorful.
是啊
Yeah.
你好 我叫朴申杨
Hello! My name is Shinyoung Park.
来自韩国
I'm from Republic of Korea.
我不知道我为什么来这里
I don't know why I'm here.
你觉得你自己勇敢吗
Think you're brave?
应该算吧 我六个月前独自去了刚果
I think so because I went to Congo all by myself six months ago.
太疯狂了
Yeah, it was crazy.
你觉得我选对人了吗
Do you think that I've selected a good spoon?
好吧 没事
Great. That's fine.
你好 托比
Uh, hello, Toby.
我不知道你会面对什么
I don't know what you are about to face,
但你能不能为了我
but for me can you please go in there
勇敢地面对
and just put a brave face on,
这次不要退缩了
don't flinch this time?
我现在做不了承诺
Listen, I can't make any promises right now.
我觉得你不要做出任何承诺
I don't know if you should ever make any promises.
伙计们 接受挑战吧
So guys, off to do the challenge.
天哪 他们那里有只猫
Oh, my God, they've checked a cat in there.
-看看这个挑战是什么 -是什么呢
- Let's see what that challenge is. - Yeah, what are you?
鞭打奶油
Whipped Cream.
希望查理是那只能得到奶油的猫
I hope Charley's the cat that gets the cream.
她挺很平静
Pretty calm about the whole thing.
你又要把我绑起来吗
You gonna tie me up again?
怎么回事
So, what's happening?
那是滑轮系统
Well, it's a pulley system.
和那个桶相连
And it's connected to that bucket.
天哪 这里好臭
God, it stinks in here.
托比 注意那个桶
Keep an eye on that bucket, Toby.
老实说 可能是我的腋窝吧
That might just be my armpit to be honest.
这里有什么
What's in here?
拿着一个像是冲水马桶的绳子
Holding on to something that looks like a toilet flusher.
我完了
Ah, I'm screwed.
我在看这个
Well, I'm looking at that,
看起来它会喷到我的脸上
and that looks like it's going to spray into my face.
申 准备好了吗
Right Shin, are you ready?
准备好了
Yes, I'm ready.
非常自信
Very confident.
-她没问题 -太好了
- She's having no problems. - Yeah, great.
那家伙是谁
Who is that guy?
有人要被抽了
Someone's getting whipped.
好吧
Aye aye.
是啊
Yeah...
他已经不行了
Yeah, he's already lost.
他要抽的是金属罐 不是人
Ah, he's going to whip the metal jugs, not the people.
可惜
Shame.
振作起来 申扬
Hold it together, Shinyoung.
不 我不行了
No, I've lost it.
又退缩了 你完了 肖恩
That's another flinch. You're going down, Seann.
她很可爱
Well, she's very sweet.
拜托 托比 你得振作点
Come on, Toby. Get a grip, I need this.
我知道你要做什么了
I think I know what you're about to do.
天啊
Oh, dear.
她退缩了
She flinched!
好
Yes.
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好
Yes!
忍♥住 查理
Embrace it, Charley.
-什么 -看
- What? - See.
她坚如磐石 我要赢了
She is rock solid. I am winning this one.
好 查理
Yes, Charley.
一点也不退缩
Not flinching at all.
怎么回事
What is going on?
-我爱你 查理 -她眼里只有胜利啊
- I love you, Charley. - She has her eyes on the prize.
不
No.
反正也要流下去 穿雨靴有什么意义呢
What's the point of wearing wellies, if they're just funnels?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
不知道为什么 你好像脱险了
So you, somehow, might have gotten out of this.
而我可能要输了
I, somehow, might have been dragged into this.
我觉得我是那个
Yeah, and I think that I'm the one
-最危险的人 -看看吧
- who's most in danger right now. - We'll see.
赶紧扫一眼分数吧
Let's look at the scores quickly.
鲍比一共退缩了7次
So Bobby got creamed with seven flinches.
托比和霍莉 每人6次
Toby and Holly, six each.
申杨和马特是5次
Shinyoung and Matt on five.
接下来是卡勒姆和丹妮尔
Followed by Callum and Danielle.
而查理表现得非常好
While Charley whips it real good
完全没有退缩
with zero flinches.
太棒了
Oh, that is amazing.
看看失败榜吧
Let's have a look at the loser board.
申杨以16分保护了肖恩
Shinyoung keep Seann safe with sixteen points.
托比让德西丽共积21分
Toby hands Desiree a grand total of twenty-one.
查理的表现拯救了劳埃德
Charley's performance saves the day for Lloyd,
共积16分
also with sixteen.
德西丽准备好吧
Get ready Desiree.
不
Oh, no!
戴上吧
Get this on.
退缩 退缩 退缩
Flinch. Flinch. Flinch.
在德西丽准备接受惩罚时
As Desiree is led to her forfeit,
是时候揭晓我们的退缩冠军了
it's time to reveal our Flinch Champion.
是爱猫的查理
It's cat-loving Charley.
马儿吃她时 她没有被吓到
She didn't fret while the horses act.
在电锯面前她也能保持冷静
Kept her cool while the chainsaw was through.
鞭打奶油时也没有胆怯
And took a creamy whipping without once flipping.
拜托 下手轻一点
Come on, be nice to me.
她进入退缩名人堂了
And now she lives in Flinch folklore
直到永远
forever!
我们接好以后 金属棒要在中间
Once we've connected these, they need to stay in the middle.
不然
If they don't,
你就会明白了
you're gonna know all about it.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
如果我是你 就面朝前方 好好放松吧
If I were you, just face forward and just relax.
-我身后怎么了 -好好享受吧
- What the heck is happening behind me? - Enjoy yourself.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy yourself.
没什么好怕的
There's absolutely nothing to...
弄的跟派对一样
Such a party,
只要把棒子平衡在洞中就好了
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表