剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
很正常 她总是这样
Totally normal. Happens to her all the time.
好
Yes.
天哪 她好为难
Oh my, she is not sure.
两匹马了
There's two of them.
他看起来很享受
With that face, looks like he's enjoying it.
是的 但我觉得他看起来总是很享受
Yeah, but I think that face always looks like he's enjoying it.
你们俩很开心啊
You two look like you're having a lovely time.
请不要在我身上流口水
Please don't slobber on me.
这都是梦 这都是梦
It's all a dream. It's all a dream.
你没事吧 伙计
You alright, buddy?
-分数 -好 我们看看吧
- Scores? - Yeah. Let's find out.
霍利有10次退缩
Holly horsed around, and is saddled with ten flinches.
申杨 鲍比和丹妮尔忍♥住了
Shinyoung, Bobby and Danielle managed to rein it in.
马特退缩了7次
Matt flinched seven times.
接下来是卡勒姆和托比
Followed by Callum and Toby.
但查理保持稳定
But it's Charley who remained stable
只有2次退缩
with just two flinches.
这与我以前做过的任何事都无法比较
This does not compare with anything I have done before.
我从来没有坐在饲料槽
Not often do I sit in a hay coffin,
被动物吃过
and get eaten off by an animal.
过于随机了
So random.
那么这对失败榜有什么影响呢
So what does that do to the loser board?
我应该知道 伙计
I think I know what it does, mate.
马特让肖恩积7分
Matt hands Seann seven.
鲍比让德西丽积8分
Bobby gives Desiree eight.
但霍莉的10分让劳埃德
But Holly's ten means Lloyd is galloping
最接近惩罚
towards the forfeit.
我不太妙啊 是吗
That's not great for me, is it?
我们料到了
We knew that was gonna be the case.
是的 我们看到霍莉的时候就知道了
Yeah, we knew that was the case when we met Holly.
-再抽一次好吗 -好
- Shall we go again? - Yeah.
来拿勺子吧
Let's have the spoons.
你好 美女
Oh, hello gorgeous.
查理
Hey, Charley.
我是查理
Hi, I'm Charley,
我很迷恋猫
and I am cat-obsessed.
忘了说 我是埃塞克斯人
Forgot to say I was from Essex.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是接待员兼化妆师
I'm a receptionist and makeup artist,
但不在一个地方上班 所以这是两个工作
but like not together, so that's two jobs.
好
Yes.
白天是接待员
So by day receptionist,
晚上是化妆师 还是反过来的
by night makeup artist, or in the reverse?
-差不多 -好
- Yeah, something like that. - Alright.
我靠你了
I am counting on you.
为我勇敢点 好吗
Be brave for me, alright?
-我会的 宝贝 放心吧 -好
- I will do, babes. You can count on me. - Alright.
我抽到了这个年轻人
I have got this young man.
-托比 你好吗 -我很紧张
- Toby, how are you? - Nervous.
我是托比 我来自英国的萨里
I'm Toby. I'm from Surrey in the UK,
我是学生中的种马
and I put the 'stud' in student.
-再来一次 坚定一点 -好
- One more, but more conviction. - Yeah.
-刚才不够让人信服 -好的
- I don't believe you. - Okay.
你去哪里会开心
There anywhere you go that's like a happy place?
如果我闭上眼睛
If I sort of close my eyes
想象我和男士在酒吧
and imagine I'm at the pub with the boys,
喝着第二杯半价的啤酒
having like, you know, buy-one-get-one-half-price drinks.
我就会很放松
I think I'll be at ease.
男士听起来很绅士的感觉
"The boys" Sound like the poshest group of lads ever.
我刚跟托比和鲁伯特两位男士去酒吧了
"Yeah, I was just down the pub with the boys, Toby and Rupert."
你是我见过的最绅士的男人
I think you're the poshest man I think I've ever met.
我支持你 我们去喝第二杯半价的啤酒吧
I'm rooting for you. Let's go for those half-price beers.
-没问题 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
别是霍莉 不要抽到霍莉
Don't be Holly. Don't be Holly. Don't be Holly.
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比 咱俩商量一下
Bobby, I'll make you a deal.
如果你退缩次数少
If you get low on flinches...
-好 -我就带你去购物
- Okay. - ...I'll take you out shopping.
就这么定了 我不会退缩的
Okay, that's a deal, babe. I won't flinch.
我保证 我会为你忍♥住的
I won't flinch for you, I promise.
这就对了 鲍比 太棒了 坐下吧
That's the spirit, Bobby. Brilliant, go sit down.
你肯定没问题
You're gonna do great.
看看下一个挑战是什么吧
Shall we see what the next challenge is?
好
Yeah.
-门挡 -我敢打赌 会有各种摔门
- Door Stopper. - A bunch of slamming doors, I bet.
托比 托比绅士
Toby. Posh Tobes.
来了
Up he gets.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
这我是听过最绅士的"天啊 天啊 天啊"
It's the poshest cuss ever. "Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear."
挺舒适的
This is cozy.
他听起来像个房♥地♥产♥经纪人 "挺舒适的"
He sounds like an estate agent. "This is cozy."
看看他
Look at him.
-他穿上了夹克 -是的
- He's got his jacket on. - Yeah, he does.
不会掉下来吧
This can't fall down, can it?
我也会先问这个问题
That would be my first question as well.
你们都很喜欢吧
You lot are loving this.
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's very much the case.
托比 别退缩 好吗
Toby, no flinching, okay?
以你最勇敢的声音回答
In your most courageous voice,
你准备好了吗
are you ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那个开关不是个好兆头啊
Oh, that's switch doesn't look good.
我讨厌这种尴尬的沉默
I hate these awkward silences.
那是电锯吗
Is that a chainsaw?
我们为什么要用到电锯
Why did we need to add a chainsaw to this?
退缩
Flinch.
天啊
Oh, dear.
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
好
Yeah!
但我得到一分
Yeah but it's points for me.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这不好笑
Not funny.
天啊
Oh, man.
鲍比 不
Bobby, no.
不 我不想得分
No, I don't want those points.
对嘛
There you go.
-弄到夹克上了 -把化妆品拿来
- On his jacket. - Bring in the makeup.
这并不好玩啊
This ain't cute is it, this?
看看他
Look at him.
脸上的粉好多啊 鲍比
Yep, that's a lot of face powder, Bobby.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这家伙肯定从来没有近距离看过电动工具
This one's never seen a power tool up close.
好吧 关门呗
Oh, sure. Why not?
我不该在那个时候说话的
Oh, I should not have been talking at that exact moment.
我身上挂了一袋面粉 伙计们
I've taken one with me, guys.
拜托 鲍比
Come on, Bobby.
-看看他 -好近啊
- Look at him. - It's so close though.
拜托
Come on!
今天不是万圣节
It's not Halloween!
这是爱尔兰电锯大屠♥杀♥
It's the Irish Chainsaw Massacre, this.
很好
It's good!
天哪
Oh, my God!
这是我最喜欢的牛仔裤
These are my favorite jeans.
电锯都伸出来了
Chainsaws came out.
我看着都紧张
Even watching that I feel tense.
查理 我很失望
Charley. I'm disappointed.
我们看看分数好吗
Shall we have a look at the scores?
-好 -看看吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, let's do it.
申杨和马特每人都是8次退缩
Shinyoung and Matt link up with eight flinches apiece.
查理和霍莉是7次
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表