剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Come on, Emma.
没有蜻蜓 很好
There's no dragonflies, that's good.
平台
Platform.
脚悬在边缘
Let your feet hang off the edge of that.
-她穿地毯也很好看 -是的
- She looks good in carpet. - Yeah.
这样
Like this?
他们真的在跳板上走
They're literally walking the plank.
头盔真帅啊
What a helmet.
我帮你走上去 你没事的
And I'm gonna help you up the steps. You're okay.
这是什么
What is this?
拜托 保罗 你知道的
Come on, Paul, you know.
-这些是捕鼠器吗 -是的
- Are those mouse traps? - Yes, they are.
天哪
Oh my goodness.
艾玛 你看上去准备好了
Emma, you look ready.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are you ready? - I'm ready.
她还没准备好
She ain't ready.
不
Oh no.
希望他们能扔准
I hope these guys are accurate.
天哪 你们要干吗
Oh, my God, what you gonna do?
不会要扔我吧
You're not gonna hit me, are you?
她说她不会让我失望的
She said she was not gonna fail me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你在开玩笑吧 什么
You're actually kidding me. What?
我穿的是地毯 不是盔甲
I'm wearing carpet, not armour.
这样安全吗
Is this safe?
在签合同前我都会问这个问题
I'd have asked that before we'd signed any papers.
他们为什么要抓着冲厕所的绳子
Why are they holding a flush?
如果拉它就会掉下去
I think if they pull that, they go down.
是为了防止他们吓尿吧
I reckon it's in case they poop poop themselves.
退缩
Flinch!
谁不会退缩呢
Who's not gonna flinch at that?
我吓尿了
I've pooped myself.
木板
Timber!
太糟糕了 伙计
That is awful, mate.
不
Oh, no!
天啊 我肯定要吓死
Oh, my God. It's gonna freak me out.
我要摔下去了
I am gonna fall.
不 她不会
No, she's not.
她是个可爱的女人
She's a lovely woman.
退缩
Flinch!
我还要继续吗
Have I got to do that again?
是的 上木板吧
Yep, get up and walk the plank again.
稳住 艾玛 稳住 勇敢点
Steady, Emma, steady. Be brave.
不
Nope.
-好 掉下去了 -难以置信
- Yes! Got her. - Unbelievable.
天哪 夹到我屁♥股♥了
Oh my God, it got me on the bum.
加油 保罗
Come on, Paul.
我呼吸很重 所以
I'm a heavy breather, so
我看起来像在退缩 但我没有
it might look like I'm flinching, but I'm not.
我的小士兵
My little soldier.
这一轮不适合那些鞋子
This round does not go with those shoes.
消化一下
Alright, taking it in.
不
Oh, no.
他们不是 我不想被打到
They're not...? I don't wanna get hit.
会被打到的
It's gonna happen.
扔好一点 伙计们
Play nice, boys.
不要 不要
Don't, don't!
你们晚上怎么睡得着觉啊
How do you sleep at night?
你们晚上怎么睡得着觉啊
"How do you sleep at night?"
很好
Nice.
他往后 然后往前了
He's gone back... and then forward.
我没有退缩 我没有退缩
I didn't flinch that time. I did not flinch.
我做得很好
I did good.
-你表现很好 -我们应该
- You've done well there. - We should probably--
看看分数 看看他们表现怎么样
look at the scores and find out how they did.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥又退缩了7次
Mohamed loses again with seven flinches.
接下来是菲奥娜 艾玛 杰森
Followed by Fiona, Emma, Jason.
然后是索尼娅和肯德拉
Then Sonia and Kendra.
让保罗成为赢家
Making Paul the unlikely winner
他只有3次退缩
of this game with three flinches.
我挺擅长这个挑战的
I was good at that challenge. I was good.
有点害怕 不过我没事
Bit shaken up, but I'll be alright.
保罗让德西丽得到9分
Paul brings Desiree to nine.
索尼娅让劳埃德得到15分
Sonia takes Lloyd to fifteen.
艾玛让肖恩提高到19分
While Emma raises Seann to nineteen,
他最接近退缩惩罚
and he faces the forfeit.
好
Yes!
好
Yes.
肖恩
Seann!
太棒了
That is amazing.
我不想
I don't wanna have to do--
我们还有一场比赛 任何事都有可能发生
We still have another game, anything could happen.
抽最后一轮的勺子吧
Shall we get the spoons in for one last time?
好
Yeah.
你好 杰森
Hello, Jason.
你好
Hello.
我是杰森·约翰·凯勒
I'm Jason John Keller,
我要完爆他们
and I'm just out here killing it.
我哪边比较好看
Which side is my better side?
应该是这边
I think it's this one.
还是这边
Or this one?
我喜欢这边
I like this one.
自我介绍一下吧 你有什么特长吗
Tell me something about you. Like, do have any special skills?
我的眉毛很好看
I've got nice eyebrows.
-是的 -笑起来很好看
- True. - Good smile.
这也是个特长
That's a good skill.
我有时尚感
I've got good fashion.
所以基本上是好看 你害怕什么
So basically you look great, but are you afraid of anything?
亲爱的 我不害怕
Honey, I'm not afraid...
其实我撒谎了
well, actually I am, I lie.
后面的人都在点头
Everyone in the background's nodding.
保持帅气
Stay beautiful.
-不要退缩 -亲爱的 我没问题
- Don't go down. - Honey, I've got this.
-为了你我可以的 -我相信你
- I've got this for you. - Alright, I believe in you.
看看我抽到谁
Look who I've got.
-保罗 -保罗 你今天很厉害
- Paul. - You are working it today, Paul.
上一轮你做得很好
You did okay last time.
但你要为我参赛了 保罗 不要退缩
But you're playing for me now, Paul. Don't flinch.
我会保护你的
I'm gonna defend you.
我会赢的
I'm in for the win.
我准备好了
And I'm ready.
你说话时能别这么热情吗
Can you say it with a bit less enthusiasm,
可以吗
is that alright?
我会赢的
I'm in for the win.
谢谢 伙计 坐下吧
Cheers, buddy. Sit down.
-索尼娅 -索尼娅
- Sonia. - Sonia!
有求必应啊
Ask and you shall receive.
反败为胜了
This is a fix.
快乐的索尼娅
Happy Sonia.
我是你的妹子
I'm your girl, you know. I'm your girl.
没错
You are my girl.
她在跳舞 保持积极的态度 继续加油
Yes, look at the dancing. Just keep that positivity. Keep going.
迎接最后的挑战
Go and do the final challenge.
祝大家好运
Good luck to all of you.
我觉得你可能运气来了
I think you might be in a bit of luck,
我就没那么走运了
and I might not be.
但我落后挺多的
But I'm down by quite a bit.
-是的 但是 -我不想接受挑战
- Yeah but-- - I don't wanna do a challenge.
电动餐厅
Electric Dining.
火车轨道
Train track.
又是那把毛骨悚然的椅子
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表