剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
But it's Michael who finally shows
他完全没有退缩
his stunt credentials with zero flinches.
我的耳朵还在响
My ear is still ringing.
天哪
Oh, God.
也并没有那么糟
Not as terrible as it could have been,
但显然
but obviously--
我接受 绝对可以接受
I'll take that, I will absolutely take that.
他非常棒
He smashed it.
-当然 -我们看看失败榜吧
- Of course. - Let's have a look at the loser board.
梅格的2分让劳埃德得到7分
Meg's little two brings Lloyd up to seven.
劳伦的5分让德西丽得到11分
Lauren's five gives Desiree eleven.
亚历克斯的5分意味着肖恩
And Alex's five means Seann
得到13分 离惩罚最接近
moves closer to the forfeit with thirteen.
我很担心
I am very worried.
抽最后一回合吧
Shall we pick for the final time?
-好 -开始吧
- Yeah. - Yes, let's do it.
伙计 咖啡到处都是
Mate, coffees all around.
到我了
Right, my turn.
我抽到阿卡
Well, I've got Aqua.
亲爱的
Hey, darling.
你好 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
我挺好
I'm alright.
我叫阿卡
Hi, my name's Aqua.
21岁 来自北爱尔兰
I'm 21, from Northern Ireland.
没什么东西能吓到我的
Don't think there's anything much that could scare me.
你对下一个挑战有什么策略吗
Do you have any strategy going into the next challenge?
我会想着我的小宝贝莉莉
I am going to think of my little baby Lily, you know,
盯着我看 我就
just staring at me and I'll be like...
你有胜利的理由
Alright, so you have a reason to succeed.
为她加油 然后我就沾光了
Do it for her and then I will reap the benefits.
没错
Exactly, yeah.
太棒了
Amazing.
你太厉害了 阿卡 大杀四方吧
You are so dope, Aqua. Go in there and own this thing.
-非常感谢 -我只为你赢
- Thank you so much. - I will just for you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
她可能是你最后的希望
She might be your last.
你真的要集中注意力
I really need you to focus here,
不要退缩
and not flinch.
-我会尽力的 我保证 -谢谢
- Try my hardest. I promise. - Thank you.
-你紧张吗 -我有不好的感觉
- You nervous? - I've got a bad feeling about this.
好吧 聊得够多了
Right, well, enough chatting,
男孩女孩们
boys and girls,
迎接挑战吧
get on with it.
这次肯定会弄得很脏
So this won't be good clean fun then.
肖恩最后的希望 她帮我比赛时表现不好
There's your last hope, Seann. She wasn't great for me.
这需要足够信任才行啊
This is so much trust.
拜托 霍普 拜托
Come on, Hope, please.
标准的水椅组合
Standard skip-and-chair combo.
什么 这是什么
What the...? What is this?
每个选手都说过
Said every player ever.
-这看起来很糟糕 -糟透了
- This look like a bad one. - This looks awful.
天啊
Oh my...
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
-你要朝我开枪吗 -那是驱鸟枪
- Are you gonna shoot stuff at me? - They're bird-scarers.
基本上是用巨响赶走庄稼上的鸟
Basically, a loud bang to keep the birds off the crops.
肯定有点刺♥激♥
Definitely a little bit exciting.
最后会飞到前面然后弄湿吧
Just gonna end up flying forward and getting wet, I think.
他明白了
He's worked it out.
天哪 我的头被绑住了
Oh, my God, my head's getting taped down.
-请保持微笑 -我不喜欢这个
- Please keep smiling. - I don't like it.
霍普
Hope...
我很担心你 这看起来很可怕
I'm very worried for you. This looks terrifying.
-你准备好了吗 -没有
- Are you ready? - No.
什么
What?
基本上如果他们退缩就会被丢到水里
Basically, they get dunked if they flinch.
丢进肮脏的瀑布
Into the dirty waterfall.
这次梅格看起来很害怕
Meg looks terrified this time.
这是怎么玩的
What is this about, man?
我很担心
I'm so worried.
真恶心
That is disgusting!
天啊
Oh, my God.
水进嘴里了
I got it in my mouth.
我不知道我为什么笑 我完了
I don't know why I'm laughing. I'm done.
该湿身了 亚历克斯 你加1分 劳埃德
Time to get wet, Alex. And it's points for you, Lloyd.
没什么比脏水澡更能让你清醒了
Nothing like a dirty shower to wake you up.
有点冷啊
Bit cold, that.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
那是什么 太可怕了
What is that stuff? It's awful.
不
No.
看起来很冷啊
I mean, that looks freezing.
什么
What the...?
全身都是
All over.
谢谢 伙计
Thank you, mate.
天啊
Rahtid!
特技演员应该习惯这个了
A stuntman should be used to this.
不 完全不好笑
No, that's not even funny.
说真的 一点都不好笑
That's seriously not even funny.
这合法吗
I mean, is this even legal?
只在爱尔兰合法
Only in Ireland.
进我嘴里了
It went in my mouth.
又来
Going again?
好 伙计
Yes, mate.
那真是
Oh, well that's...
她要疯了
Oh, she's gonna hurl!
其实还挺有趣的
Quite fun, actually, this.
我可以走了吗
Can I get out now?
-那个 -看看你愚蠢的笑脸
- I mean... - Look at your stupid smiling face.
分数咬得很紧
It's tight. It's gonna be tight.
我还是有点信心的
I'm feeling a bit confident.
我们看看他们的分数吧
Oh, we best look at them scores.
阿卡 霍普和梅格
Aqua, Hope and Meg
都退缩了五次
all flinched five times.
然后是乔
Then it's Joe.
接下来是迈克尔 劳拉和蒙蒂
Followed by Michael, Laura and Monty
退缩了四次
who flinched four times.
但亚历克斯最终很好地赢得了这次挑战
But Alex finally comes good to win this challenge
只有三次退缩
with just three flinches.
我们基本上知道失败榜是什么样子了吧
So I think we know what that makes the loser board look like.
是哪位可爱的主持人
So which one of our lovely hosts
要接受惩罚呢
faces the forfeit?
亚历克斯保住了劳埃德 一共10分
Alex keeps Lloyd safe with a total of ten.
阿卡将德西丽带到16分
Aqua brings Desiree up to sixteen.
霍普让肖恩共计18分
And Hope hands Seann a total of eighteen.
你输了 肖恩
You lose, Seann.
去吧
Get in!
-肖恩·沃尔什 -是的
- Seann Walsh! - Yes!
没错
Yes.
-站起来 伙计 站起来 -去吧
- Stand up, mate. Stand up. - Off you go!
退缩 退缩 退缩
Flinch, flinch, flinch.
爱他们
Love them!
你要接受惩罚了
You're about to get it, kid.
在肖恩准备接受惩罚的时候
So while Seann is led to his forfeit,
是时候揭晓加冕退缩冠军的选手了
time to reveal which player is crowned Flinch Champion.
那就是强大的梅格
And it's mighty Meg.
她不怕玩偶盒
She refused to be shocked by a Jack-in-the-box.
在面粉爆裂中稍微吃了点灰
She got a light dusting in Flour Burst.
在肮脏瀑布里也浑身湿透了
And got pretty wet in Dirty Waterfall.
但她还是可以加入
But it was still enough for her to go down
退缩荣耀的年鉴
in the annals of Flinch glory!
这些是鸸鹋
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表