剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
- Try not to die. - Yeah, exactly.
好吧
Alright.
那是苏西吧
I think that's Suzie right there.
♪ 我抽到你女朋友 你没戏了 ♪
♪ I got yo' girlfriend and you can't have her ♪
我抽到了这个年轻活泼的家伙
And I have got... This young chirpy fella.
吉米
Jimmy!
一个看起来不知道在干吗的人
A man who looks like he doesn't know what is going on.
我是吉米 来自马来西亚
Hi, I'm Jimmy, and I'm from Malaysia.
吉米 你有工作吗
Jimmy, do you have a job?
我是学生
I am a student.
-你学什么 -法律
- What do you study? - Law.
法律 好的
Law, okay.
如果出了问题 你就要起诉我们
So I mean, you're suing if this goes wrong.
是吗
Aren't you?
你害怕什么
Are you scared of anything?
我们这么聊天 我感觉你很淡定啊
The way we're talking, you're not flustered by anything,
但我看到你退缩了很多次
but I've seen you flinch quite a lot.
你害怕什么
What scares you?
老实说 我害怕很多事情
I'm scared of a lot of things to be honest.
-好吧 谢谢你的参与 -是的
- Well, thanks for playing. - Yeah.
去吧
Off you go.
我们看看下一个挑战是什么
Let's see what we got for the next challenge.
火圈之下
Hot Under The Collar.
不
Oh, no.
他必须站着
He's got to stand...
被灭火器砸吗 还是
And get hit by a bunch of fire extinguishers, or...
来张椅子多好
Could do with a chair.
忍♥住啊
Hold it together.
我要吓尿了
I feel like I'm going to wee myself.
加油 苏西猫
Oh, come on, Suzie kitten.
这是我的人 吉米
So this is my boy, Jimmy.
吉米 你看起来吓坏了
Jimmy, you look absolutely petrified.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are you ready? - Yes, I'm ready.
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
很明显没有
That's a distinct "No."
会发生什么事啊
What is going to happen?
这些灭火器
These fire extinguishers
好像要砸我一样
look like they're gonna hit me with something.
是吗
Are they?
什么时候开始
When is it gonna come?
退缩
Flinch.
太可怕了 难怪吉米受不了了
I mean, that is terrifying, no wonder Jimmy's lost it.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
厉害啊
Impressive.
太可怕了
That's terrifying.
也没多厉害 退缩了
Not that impressive, that's a flinch.
这样啊
So that happened.
是啊
Yeah.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
看看他的头发
Look at his hair.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我吞下去了
I'm swallowing it.
闭嘴 丹
Just shut your mouth, Dan.
我希望那是水
I hope that's water.
凯德看起来很自信
Cade is looking confident.
是的 来了个新治安官
Yep, there's a new sheriff in town.
毫不退缩
Unflinchable.
-是的 -我想要他
- Yeah. - I want him.
我好像尿裤子了
I feel like I've wet myself.
我也不知道有没有尿
And I can't tell you if I have or haven't.
让我们看看分数吧
Let's have a look at the scores.
我不想看
I don't want to.
连续两次
For the second time,
丹退缩得最多 有7次
Dan is the worst player with seven.
我真的忍♥不住
I'm really rubbish at not flinching.
紧随其后的是苏西
Closely followed by Suzie,
阿什拉夫和吉米
Ashraf and Jimmy.
塔里亚和佐伊退缩了2次
Talia and Zoe flinched twice.
但佳佳
But it's Jai-Jai
和两胜两场的凯德
and for the second time Cade
以完美的0次赢得比赛
who win with perfect zeroes.
失败榜是什么情况
What does the loser board look like?
吉米把劳埃德的分数提高到16分
Jimmy takes Lloyd to a score of sixteen.
苏西让德西丽共积17分
Suzie leaves Desiree on seventeen.
丹害怕火球
And Dan's fear of fireballs
所以肖恩以19分结束了比赛
mean Seann finishes on nineteen.
不幸的是 肖恩要接受退缩惩罚了
Unlucky Seann, the forfeit is all yours.
肖恩 肖恩
It's Seann! It's Seann!
退缩 退缩 退缩
Flinch. Flinch. Flinch.
好
Yes!
在肖恩准备接受惩罚的时候
So while Seann gets ready for the forfeit,
是时候揭晓加冕退缩冠军的选手了
time to reveal which player is crowned Flinch Champion.
美国工程师凯德
And it's American engineer Cade.
他在大靴小猪中没有退缩
He avoided the boot in Bootiful Pork.
橡胶匪中也忍♥住了
He didn't snap in Rubber Bandits.
他在火圈之下也非常冷静
And he very much kept his cool in Hot Under The Collar.
他成为少数精英
He now joins the elite few
加入了退缩名人堂
in the Flinch hall of fame
直到永远
for eternity.
这是饲料
This is feed.
你想吃 可以吃一点
You can have a bit if you want.
-谢谢 劳埃德 -别客气
- Thanks, Lloyd. - No worries, mate.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好臭
It stinks.
不一定是饲料的臭味 伙计
Not sure that's the feed, mate.
肯尼 能把小朋友拿过来吗
Kenny, can I have one of your little pals?
-这是一只鸡 -是的
- This is a chicken. - Yep.
小鸡要去冒险了
The chicken's gonna go on a little adventure.
-你有饲料 -它在看着我
- You've got food. - It's looking at me.
嗯
Yes.
-我说真的 -你闻起来像鸡饲料
- No, genuinely. - You smell like chicken food.
其实吧 这些鸡一天没吃东西了
Also, little fact: these chickens haven't eaten for a day.
-准备好了吗 -没有
- Are you ready? - No.
你一退缩
You flinch,
就会被电
you get zapped.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-没事的 -祝你好运 肖恩
- You'll be fine. - Good luck, Seann.
嗯
Yeah.
我的头往后退不了了
I can't get my head any further back.
是的
No, you cannot.
不
Yeah, no.
不 不
Oh no. Oh, oh no.
那绝对是退缩 不是吗
That's definitely a flinch, is it not?
是的
Yeah.
这看起来不太妙啊 一直在退缩
I mean, this is not looking good. That's all flinching. Yep.
退缩
Flinch!
-我觉得我还可以啊 -当然
- I think I'm doing alright. - Sure, yeah.
你做得很好 别看上面
You're doing great. Don't look up.
天啊 它在吃你的头
Oh my god! It's eating your head.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
它饿了 她想吃你
She is hungry. She wants you.
别让这只鸡觉得被忽视了
Don't want this guy feeling left out.
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my God.
太可怕了
This is terrifying.
它在吃我的肩膀
It's eating my shoulder.
他退缩了
He flinched.
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表