剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
No, don't freak out yet.
退缩
Flinch!
好烫啊
That is hot. People.
-是蜡啊 -那肯定的
- It's candle wax. - I do declare.
-这是我的人 他肯定不行 -来了
- There's my boy. Gonna lose it. - Doing it.
他肯定不行
He's gonna lose it.
不 我不行了 请带我出去吧
No, I can't do this. Take me out, please. Take me out.
这是我的大块头
There's my big beefcake.
他为什么害怕花坛啊
Why's he scared of a flowerbed?
别碰我的脚
Anything but my feet.
我求你了
I beg you, please.
为什么 你的脚怎么了
Why, what's wrong with your feet?
太扯了
It's sick.
退缩
Flinch.
你好啊
Hello, little boy.
他喜欢它
He likes it.
-他在笑 -穆♥罕♥默♥德♥适应了
- He's smiling. - Mohamed is embracing it.
-他退缩了 -加油 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
- Oh, he's flinching. - Yes, go on, Mohamed.
不管他是快乐还是痛苦 他退缩了
Whether in pleasure or pain, he's flinching.
肖恩 你不妙啊
Oh, Seann. It's not great for you, mate.
这反应方式好奇怪
That is such a strange way to react.
停下 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Stop it, Mohamed.
天哪 你好
Oh, my gosh. Hello.
这是
Is that meant to...
这是正常操作吗
"Is that meant to happen"?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
火 很危险啊
Fire... dangerous.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
好恶心
Oh, gross.
她好专注
Look at the focus.
冰皇后
Ice queen.
-我要她 -是的
- I want her. - Oh, yeah.
你好 羊驼先生
Hello, Mr. Alpaca.
羊驼
Alpaca?
你想要吃我的
Oh, are you wanting my...
天哪 那是一只羊驼好大
Oh, my God, that is a big alpaca.
它不是羊驼
It's not an alpaca.
这是著名的山羊
It's famously a goat.
我受不了了 把它们带走
These are gonna break. Get them away.
山羊打架了
Goat fight.
我不知道山羊对他做了什么 但是
I don't know what the goat was doing to him, but...
他很喜欢啊
I think he liked it.
滴在脆弱的爱尔兰皮肤上
On that fragile Irish skin.
是啊
Yeah.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
他真的有病
He's a sick man.
-不 -它们是什么动物
- No. - What animals are they?
天哪 这不是羊驼 是吗
Oh, my God, it's not an alpaca, is it?
不是
No.
这是山羊 不是 这是什么
Oh, it's a goat. No, it's not a goat. What is it?
说真的
Seriously.
它是什么 山羊吗
What is it? A goat?
我觉得自己好蠢
I feel stupid.
好变♥态♥啊
That was kinky.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-我们看看分数好吗 -好的 看看吧
- Shall we look at the scores? - Yeah, let's check 'em out.
所以穆♥罕♥默♥德♥享受了14次热蜡
So Mohamed enjoyed that fourteen times.
真男人
What a man.
保罗和艾玛稍微好一点
Paul and Emma did slightly better.
菲奥娜的羊驼使她退缩了6次
Fiona's alpaca made her flinch six times.
杰森和索尼娅做得很好
Jason and Sonia did well.
但是肯德拉一直保持冷静
But Kendra kept her cool all the way
完全没有退缩
with a perfect zero.
我始终保持着一张扑克脸
I did maintain a face of steel throughout.
简单 小菜一碟
Easy. Piece of cake.
这对主持人有何影响
But how does that affect the hosts?
菲奥娜让德西丽得到6分
Fiona gives Desiree six flinches.
保罗让劳埃德得到11分
Paul hands Lloyd eleven.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的14分
And Mohamed's fourteen
让肖恩开局非常不利
gets Seann off to the worst start.
好
Yes.
-我要输了 -是的
- I'm losing. - Yeah.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥让你失望了
Mohamed let you down?
他退缩得最多
He flinched the most,
但他也最享受 这就很烦人了
but he also enjoyed it the most, which was annoying.
我们要抽勺子了
We need to pick our spoons.
看看会抽到谁
And let's see who we've got.
好 艾玛
Okay, Emma.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我是艾玛
Hi, I'm Emma
我准备好接受任何挑战了
and I'm ready for anything you're gonna throw at me.
别弄花我的妆就行了
Just don't ruin my make-up.
有什么会让你退缩吗
Anything that makes you flinch?
我害怕蜻蜓
I'm scared of dragonflies.
就这样
That's about it.
我相信这一轮
I'm confident there are gonna be
-没有蜻蜓 -这个节目什么都有可能
- no dragonflies in this round. - You never know with this show.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 我会赢的
- Are you ready for this? - Oh yeah, I'm gonna win it.
很好 我信任她 她应该很棒
Brilliant. I trust her. Think I've got a good one.
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
我认识你 保罗
I know you, Paul.
我觉得你很可爱
So, I find you adorable,
但你很爱叫啊
but you are a screamer.
不仅是在卧室
Not just in the bedroom.
是的 不仅是在卧室
Yeah, no, not just in the bedroom.
无论你要去哪里
So, wherever you have to go to,
都爷们点 好吗
go to your tough place, alright.
-爱你 -我也爱你 保罗
- Love you. - Love you too, Paul.
别让我失望
Don't fail me.
我抽到
I have got...
索尼娅
Sonia.
索尼娅 你好吗
Hi, Sonia. How are you?
我挺好的
I'm alright.
我准备好了
I'm so ready for this.
开始吧
Let's get it on.
我很喜欢你这么开心的样子
I love the way you're smiling so much.
因为我已经准备好了
'Cause I'm ready for this.
不管有什么挑战 我都准备好了
Whatever you're throwing, I'm ready for it.
太好了
Well, this is great.
索尼娅 你从事什么工作
Sonia, what do you do? What is your job?
-零售业 -你卖♥♥什么
- I'm in retail. - What do you sell?
舞会裙子
Fancy dress.
所以你的店里一直都有气球吧
So you work in shops with balloons around the whole time?
都有的
All that, yeah. Everything going on, yeah.
-如果气球爆了 你会退缩吗 -不会
- If they go off, do you flinch? - No.
我从不退缩
I don't do no flinching.
不 绝不退缩
No, absolutely not.
伙计们 继续下一个挑战吧
Guys, go on to your next challenge
别让我们失望
and don't let us down.
不要投球
Do Not Hurl!
听起来不错啊
Sounds sick.
爱尔兰人投掷球和板棍
So Irish hurling balls and sticks.
什么是板棍球
What is hurling?
像棒球吗
Is it like baseball?
你知道曲棍球吗
Do you know hockey?
-知道 -就像喝醉的曲棍球
- Yes. - Like drunk hockey.
曲棍球本来就要喝醉
That's already hockey.
不 你还没见识过
No, you've seen nothing.
床上有捕鼠器
Oh, there are rat traps on the bed.
加油 艾玛
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表