剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Thank you, sir. May I have another?
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
-不 -退缩
- No. - Flinch.
阿什拉夫的妻子会很喜欢 我不喜欢
Ashraf's wife is gonna love this. I'm not.
没有什么比两人浪漫晚餐更浪漫的了
Nothing like a romantic dinner for two, hey?
苏西忍♥住了
Suzie's got the hang of it.
还有凯德
And Cade, too.
我在农场长大
I grew up on a farm,
所以我现在非常自在
so I'm extremely comfortable right now.
我就知道 凯德是农场小子
I knew it, Cade's a farmer's boy.
太糟糕了
Oh, this is awful.
其他人都没大喊大叫的啊
No one really kind of shot out from the rest,
-是吧 -我们抽到的三个是最差的
- did they? - Our three were the worst.
是的 我们就这狗屎运
Yeah, they were the absolute worst. We got that kind of luck.
我们来看看分数
And let's have a look at the scores.
丹都变成猪头了
So Dan made a pig of himself
一共七次退缩
with seven flinches.
阿什拉夫 塔里亚和佐伊稍微好一点
Ashraf, Talia and Zoe do slightly better.
吉米和佳佳很棒
Jimmy and Jai-Jai did well.
但是凯德和苏西安然无恙
But it's Cade and Suzie who saved their bacon
两人都得到了完美的0分
by both scoring a perfect zero.
来看看这对主持人的影响吧
And this is how it affects the hosts.
佐伊让德西丽得到4分
Zoe hands Desiree four.
阿什拉夫让肖恩得到6分
Ashraf gives Seann six.
丹让劳埃德得到7分
And Dan lands Lloyd seven,
目前领跑
and front line for the forfeit.
好 佐伊
Yes, Zoe. Yes.
这还差不多
That's about right.
从一开始 我对丹就不是很有信心
From the off, I wasn't really confident with Dan,
他也没让我失望
and he's followed through.
跟你想的一样
Living up to expectation.
-继续吧 -好
- Another go? - Yeah.
来抽选手吧
Let's do the spoons and get our players.
你好 阿什
Hello, Ash.
我有点担心
Now, what I don't feel confident about
如果我抽到你
is that if you're on my team,
你老婆可能会生我的气
I feel like that puts me on your wife's bad list.
不 你不能
No, you don't wanna do...
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我抽到这个人了
I have got this person.
你好 你叫什么名字
Oh, hi there. What's your name?
苏西 我21岁 来自英国的克劳利
Suzie. I'm 21. I'm from Crawley in England.
我有点疯
I'm a bit of a nutter.
你对我的本事完全不了解
You dunno what you're in for.
希望经过上轮比赛 你能让我好受一点
Hoping you're gonna make me feel better after that round.
-你以什么为生 -我在炸鱼薯条店工作
- What do you do for a living? - I work in a chippy.
嗯
Yeah.
打烊以后能让我们免费吃吗
Well, could you get freebies at the end of the night?
可以
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-就这么定了 -她很棒
- That is on. - She's great.
挑战结束后再见
See you at the end of the challenge.
-看 -被她电到了
- Look at that. - Yeah, electric.
我抽到了谁
Who have I got?
-丹 -好
- Hi, Dan. - Yes.
看看他站的姿势
Look at the way he stands.
你能说什么
Is there anything you can
让我在下一个挑战
tell me to make me feel confident about you,
对你有点信心吗
going into the next challenge?
我会尽力的
Look, I'll try my best.
你能借别人的力吗
Can you try someone else's best?
是啊
Yeah.
-凯德 我会尽量变成凯德 -好
- Cade. I'll try to be Cade. - Alright.
很好 准备好迎接挑战吧
Great, that's, well... Get ready for your challenge.
伙计们出去接受挑战吧
Get out there guys, and get on with it.
橡皮匪
Rubber Bandits.
这太残忍♥了
Ah, this is brutal.
好多大松紧带
Okay, so lots of huge elastic bands
还有超大烟花
and some over-sized fireworks.
别这样
Oh, stop it.
如果烟花爆♥炸♥ 她退缩了
The fireworks go off, she flinches.
就会被弹
And she gets snapped.
住手
Stop it.
我受不了
I can't handle it.
我不行了 我要哭了
I can't... I'm gonna cry.
你应该跑进去救她
You should run in there and rescue her.
想得美
Yeah, as if.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
不要 这是我最糟糕的噩梦
Don't... ah, this is like my worst nightmare, this one.
加油 忍♥住啊
Come on, hold it together.
别让我失望 丹
Don't let me down, Dan.
那么多橡皮筋
Whole bunch of rubber bands, ah.
我真的吓坏了
I'm actually petrified.
阿什 加油
Ash, come on.
为了你妻子
Do it for your wife.
不 不要
No, please don't.
不要
Don't!
-拜托 勇敢点 -天哪 不
- Come on, brave face. - Oh, God, no.
你们好了就开始吧
Ready when you guys are.
我很冷静 很镇定 我可以的
I'm cool, calm and collected. I got this.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
谢谢你 苏西
Ah, thanks for that, Suzie.
退缩之母
The mother of all finches.
又让我得分了
And more points for me.
-我很好 我不害怕 -就这样 继续
- I'm fine. I'm not scared. - That's it, go on.
她已经在退缩了
That's already a flinch.
提前退缩了
She's pre-flinching.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
-他真没用 -真的
- He is useless. - Yeah, seriously.
打到膝盖了
On the knee cap.
凯德又没退缩
And Cade is flinch-free again.
也许不是
...Or maybe not.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
那是退缩
That's a flinch.
很痛啊
Oh, it's stinging.
我想哭
I wish I could cry now.
-分数应该很接近 -是的
- That one's gonna be hard. - Yeah.
我们看看分数吧
Let's see what it did to the scores.
阿什拉夫退缩得最多 有7次
Ashraf's the biggest flincher with seven.
你在笑我吗
Are you having a laugh?
丹 吉米和塔里亚紧随其后
Dan and Jimmy and Talia are close behind.
佐伊和苏西都是4次
Zoe and Suzie share four.
佳佳做得更好
Jai-Jai did better.
但农场小子凯德
But it's farmer's boy, Cade,
只退缩了1次 获得胜利
who wins with a single flinch.
那失败榜情况如何
Okay, so then what about the loser board?
苏西的4次让劳埃德共积11分
Suzie's four takes Lloyd to eleven.
阿什拉夫的7次
Ashraf's seven
让德西丽也积11分
also takes Desiree to eleven.
丹的6次让肖恩得到12分
While Dan's six brings Seann up to twelve,
他有可能会接受退缩惩罚
and now he faces the forfeit.
追上我了
Overtaken me, boy.
-是的 -我觉得谁抽到丹就输了
- Yeah. - Yeah, I think basically whoever gets Dan.
-嗯 -今天就是这样
- Yeah. - That's the way this is gonna go today.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还有最后一场比赛
We have a final game to play.
是的 开始吧
Yeah, let's do it.
靠
Oh, flip.
丹
Hi, Dan.
绝望了
This is hopeless.
-尽量不要死 -没错
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表