剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
This is what we call advanced interrogation methods.
这真是退缩之母
That is the mother of all flinches.
谢谢 迈克尔
Thanks, Michael.
不 别害怕啊
No, don't freak out yet. Come on.
我觉得你的人勇敢不起来了
I don't think at any point your guy is gonna get any braver.
是的 但他看起来还挺享受
That's true, but he looks like he's loving it either way.
好臭
Stinks!
伊恩 保持冷静 伙计
Okay Ian, just keep it cool and calm, mate.
提心吊胆真是太难受了
Oh, the suspense is killing.
这也不算冷静
That is not cool or calm.
他看起来像一个正在经历离婚的四十岁男子
He looks like a forty-year-old man going through a divorce.
他还好吗
Actually, is he alright?
不
No.
不 他不好
No, he's not.
看 他很害怕
Look, he's so scared.
加油 佐伊 振作点
Come on Zoe, keep it together.
-退缩 -太能叫了
- Flinch. - Great screamer.
看看佐伊
Look at the state of Zoe.
这都不足以让她全身湿透
It wasn't even enough to get her really wet.
真恶心
That is disgusting!
那是退缩 孩子
Yeah, that's a flinch, kid.
去吧
There you go.
好好洗个澡
Take a nice little bath.
不 不
No, no.
他适应了
He's got the hang of it now.
什么 劳拉
What, Laura?
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-为什么我们抽不到这些人 -是啊 瞧
- Why couldn't we have got these people? - Yeah, see?
完全不退缩
Smashing it.
不
Oh, no.
你肯定会退缩的
You're gonna flinch.
就差一点 不是吗
I mean, it really shifts, doesn't it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
她可能不知道她参加的是什么比赛
I dunno what she thought she signed up for.
-不 -肯定是退缩了
- Oh, no. - Definitely flinching at that.
那张可爱的脸直接掉进翻斗车里
That cute face straight in the skip.
-是的 -耳目一新啊
- Yeah. - That was refreshing.
文身的家伙 他看起来很放松
Bloke with tattoos, he seems relaxed.
但还是退缩了
Oh, but still a flincher.
他好像在说什么
He's like trying to channel something.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他太差劲了
He's terrible.
他想给自己洗♥脑♥
He's trying to talk his way out.
这是我见过的最害怕的人
That is the most scared I've seen anyone.
老实说 那是他被下意识的退缩表情吧
To be honest, I think that's his resting-flinch-face.
这真是
Ah, that's a great--
有没有最佳表情奖吗
Do you have a best face award, though?
说实话 看看他
'Cause honestly, look at him.
值得尊敬
Honorable mention for that.
是的
Oh, yes.
看看他
Look at him.
-那口水线 -那是口水吗
- Oh, that line of drool. - Is that dribble?
是的
Yep.
第一场比赛结束了
Well, that was the first game done.
我们看看分数吧
Should we have a look at the scores?
来吧
Let's do it.
佐伊是表现最糟糕 退缩了6次
Zoe is the worst flincher with six.
-太差劲了 -接着是伊恩
- Horrible. - Followed by Ian,
迈克尔和露易丝
Michael and Lois.
多米尼克和克雷格表现更好
Dominique and Craig fair better.
但詹姆斯和劳拉
But it's James and Laura
以3次退缩获胜
who win the game on three.
这对主持人有什么影响呢
So how does that affect the hosts?
佐伊让劳埃德积6分
Zoe gives Lloyd six.
伊恩和迈克尔让德西丽和肖恩各积5分
Ian and Michael hand Desiree and Seann five each.
所以劳埃德最接近惩罚
So Lloyd's in line for the forfeit.
-好吧 -我接受 没关系
- Alright. - I'll take that. That's fine.
暂时而已
For now.
-我们继续抽吧 -好
- Shall we have another pick? - Yeah.
这是谁
Who's this?
我叫多米尼克
Hey, my name is Dominique.
可以吗
Is that alright?
你好
Hello.
多米尼克
Dominique.
恐惧
Fear?
恐惧 我害怕狭小空间
"Fear"? I'm afraid of confined spaces.
狭小的密闭空间 还有什么吗
Small confined spaces. Anything else I should know about?
-没了 就这样 -就这样
- No, that's it. - That's it?
听起来不错 谢谢你 多米尼克
Right, sounds great. Thank you, Dominique.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
-你好 我的朋友 -你好
- Hello my friend. - Hello.
我叫詹姆斯
Hi, my name is James,
我来这里是为了考验自己 看我下巴
I've come here to test myself. Watch the chins, yeah?
这里没有任何东西可以吓到我
There ain't nothing here that's gonna phase me at all!
你有什么特长可以在这些挑战中
Do you have any special talents you think are gonna help you
帮助你吗
in these challenges?
我比他们年长很多
I'm much older than these guys,
所以我有生活经验
so I've got life experience on my side, as well.
你比较年长 失去的比这些人要多
You're grown, you have more to lose than these people
因为你更脆弱 对吧
because you're highly more breakable, alright?
没问题的
We're good.
伙计 谢了
Cheers, man. Thank you.
我抽到了这个年轻人
I've got this young chap.
他好像不想参加
Looks like he doesn't want to be here.
我叫克雷格 我是骨灰玩家
Hi, my name's Craig. I'm a massive gamer.
喜欢恐怖片 所以你们吓不到我的
Good horror fan, so you can't scare me.
你以什么为生 克雷格
What do you do for a living, Craig?
其实我是个清洁工
I'm actually a cleaner,
没他们那么厉害
so not as exciting as these guys.
你害怕什么 有什么能吓到你的吗
You got any fears? Anything that scares you?
-有什么能让你晚上睡不着觉的吗 -我不喜欢水
- Anything that keeps you awake at night? - I don't like water.
我恐高 也不喜欢黑暗
I don't like heights, and I don't like the dark.
我是游戏玩家
I'm a bit of a gamer,
所以没有什么能吓到我
so you know nothing really scares me at the same time--
对不起 我打断一下
Sorry, I'm gonna stop you there.
你根本不出家门吧
You don't leave the house.
克雷格 谢谢你 伙计
Craig, thank you, mate.
-走了 -去接受挑战吧 不要退缩
- Peace out. - Alright, get up there and don't flinch.
来吧
Bring it on!
下一场比赛是什么
What is this next game?
铜管乐队
Brass Band.
这是我的孩子 克雷格
Okay, there's my boy, Craig.
这就是不自信的人的走路方式
And that is the walk of an unconfident man.
-闻起来有点像农场 -因为你就在农场啊
- Smells a bit "Farmy." - 'Cause you're on a farm, mate.
-你的人 -是的
- Your guy? - Yes.
肯定很惨 对吧
Oh, it's gonna be so bad, isn't it?
伊恩来了
This is Ian.
他已经退缩了
And he's already flinching.
那些电线从来都不是好兆头
Those jumper cables are never a good sign.
他们要让选手通电吗
Are they gonna conduct an electric current through them?
怎么回事
What's happening?
他拿着金属棒
He's holding on to metal rods,
与汽车电瓶相连
which are attached to car batteries.
完成电路
So complete the circuit and hey presto,
这样就会被电了
you get electric shock.
等等 劳埃德 德西丽 那是铜管乐队吗
Hang on, Lloyd, Desiree, is that a brass band?
-是的 -他应该又会
- Yeah. - Think he's gonna scream
像婴儿一样尖叫了
like a baby again.
他知道乐队在后面吗
Does he know they're behind?
不知道 他以为
No, he doesn't. He just thinks
-只要拿好金属棒就行 了 -太棒了
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表