剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表
Yes!
退缩 退缩 退缩
Flinch, flinch, flinch!
好 肖恩
Yes, Seann.
肖恩前去接受惩罚
Seann heads off for his forfeit.
现在让我们看看哪位选手退缩得最少
Now, let's reveal which contestant flinched the least.
是劳拉
And it's Laura.
我觉得自己像女王
I feel like a queen.
她将永远被纳入退缩名人堂
She enters the Flinch hall of fame forever!
万岁
Yay me!
-气球 气球 -对 对
- Balloons. Balloons. - Yeah. Yeah.
-我不知道会发生什么 -肖恩
- I don't know what's gonna happen. - Seann.
-肖恩 -别啊 你在我上面
- Seann. - Oh, no, you're above me.
好啊
Hiya, mate.
你身边的气球会慢慢变大
So, you got these balloons around you. They're gonna get big.
然后会爆 如果你退缩了
They're gonna pop. If you flinch,
就会被土豆砸头
you're gonna get potatoes all over your head.
皮纳金 这都是你的错
Pinakin, this is all your fault.
我已经很害怕了
That freaked me out... already,
现在只是在充气而已
it's just blowing up.
-拜托 -知道会爆的感觉很不好
- Come on. - It's the anticipation.
我的妈啊
Mother monkey boy.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗 它看起来像是活的
What are you doing? It's like it's alive.
蔬菜对身体有害
Vegetables are bad for you.
我头好痛
I have a headache.
这些都是劳埃德吃剩下的
This is all the food that Lloyd has left over.
你好
Hello.
我基本上都
I nearly didn't--
皮纳金
Pinakin,
这都是你的错
this is all your fault.
剧集 | 害怕你就输了(2019) | 导航列表