剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Okay. What now?
你们躲起来 别出声 我们去泡个澡
You hide, keep quiet. We're gonna take a dip.
来啊
Come on!
-快去 -来啊
- Go. - Come on!
乖马儿 乖马儿
Good boy. Good boy.
走吧
Come on, boy.
来啊 跟我来
Come on! Follow up!
来
Come on!
来啊 这边 这边
Come on! This way! This way!
来啊
Come on!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来啊 这边
Come on! Over here!
来啊
Come on!
没有行尸 我们无法与她对抗
We're not gonna be able to fight her without the walkers.
我们都还活着
We're all still alive.
这就够了
There's that.
她赢了
She wins.
之前的人
The people before,
他们死去不是因为拒绝了帮助
they didn't die because they refused help.
他们死去是因为反抗了
They died because they fought back.
弗吉妮娅杀了他们
Virginia killed them.
她的一些战士也死了
Some of her soldiers died, too.
所以才会有那些马
And that's where the horses came from.
如果我们反抗她
If we fight her...
我们也会死
we'll die, too.
也许不会
Maybe not.
如果维克正在某处说服她的话
If Vic is somewhere smooth-talking her.
-如果他在那样做的话 -他就在
- If that's what he's doing. - It is.
他就在那样做
That is what he's doing.
我们不能放弃我们有的东西
We... We have to hold on to what we have.
她的人数和武器都远多于我们
She's got us vastly outnumbered and outgunned.
我们唯一的机会已付诸东流
The only chance we had went down the river.
所以我们只能放弃
So we are just gonna give up.
我没说放弃
Not talking about giving up.
要确保所有人都活着
Just make sure everybody survives.
我们做了我们当初想做的事
We did what we came out here to do.
我们帮助了人们
We helped people.
我们帮助了很多人
We helped a lot of people.
只有让他们全都活下去
And the only way that's gonna mean something
这才有所意义
is if we keep them alive.
只能这样
This is how.
所以呢
So, what, huh?
我们要投降吗
We're just gonna turn ourselves in?
是这意思吗
Is that what's happening?
不 她可以带我们去任何地方
No, she can take us wherever she wants.
她可以拆散我们
She can separate us,
但她不能让我们忘记做过什么
but she can't make us forget what we did
或我们是谁
or who we are.
她不能
She can't.
所以就这样结束了吗
So, that's ballgame, then?
不 不是
It's not, no.
我们还有一点时间
'Cause we still got a little time left.
有时间做什么
Time for what?
过我们之前想过的生活
Live life the way we said we were gonna.
你穿绿色确实好看
You do look good in green.
很完美
It's perfect.
在戏服店
I knew it would be
看到的第一眼我就知道了
the moment I saw it in the costume shop.
戒指
Rings?
谁有糖吗
Anybody got any candy?
我没有...
I don't have any...
没关系
It's okay.
我给你个更好的
I'll, uh... I'll do you one better.
-我不能收 -我能站在这里
- I can't. - I'm standing here
全是因为你们俩
because of the two of you.
你会找到雪莉的
You're gonna find Sherry...
不 听着
Oh, no, look,
我不知道弗吉妮娅葫芦里卖♥♥什么药
I'm not sure what Virginia has in store,
但我不会让她把雪莉当成谈判筹码
but I'm not gonna let her use Sherry as some bargaining chip.
我会用自己的方式找到她
I'll find her on my own terms.
等我找到时
When I do, I'm...
我不会需要这些戒指
I won't be needing these.
因为那会是个新开始
'Cause it'll be a fresh start...
对于我们俩来说都是
you know, for the both of us.
谢谢
Thank you.
收下吧
Take it.
谢谢 德怀特
Thank you, Dwight.
好
Okay.
约翰 你是否愿意娶这个女人
Do you, John, take this woman
为你的合法妻子
to be your lawfully wedded wife,
无论顺境逆境
in good times and in bad,
疾病健康
in sickness and in health,
直到永远
for all the rest of your days?
自从你
I've loved you
被冲到我岸边的第一天我就爱上你了
since the first day you washed up on my shore.
我当然愿意
You bet I do.
琼 你是否愿意接受这个男人
June, do you take this man
为你的合法丈夫
to be your lawfully wedded husband,
无论顺境逆境
in good times and in bad,
疾病健康
in sickness and in health,
直到永远
for all the rest of your days?
我愿意
I do.
给
Here.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
不要弄丢了
You don't lose this.
遵命 夫人
No, ma'am.
这是个破碎的世界
It's a broken world,
但每一次结合
but each union
都会让碎片一点点拼凑起来
sees a little piece of everything set right.
这叫"泰坤阿兰" 修善世界
It's tikkun olam, the repair of the world.
犹太教戒律 引申义为"让世界更美好"
我很荣幸地
And it's with great pleasure
宣布你们结为夫妻
that I now pronounce you husband and wife.
恭喜
Mazel Tov!
♪ 这没什么 ♪
♪ Well, it's all right ♪
♪ 乘着微风四处驰骋 ♪
♪ Riding around in the breeze ♪
♪ 这没什么 ♪
♪ Well, it's all right ♪
♪ 过着随心所欲的生活 ♪
♪ If you find the life you please ♪
♪ 这没什么 ♪
♪ Well, it's all right ♪
♪ 即使到了紧要关头 ♪
♪ Even when push comes to shove ♪
♪ 这没什么 ♪
♪ Well, it's all right ♪
♪ 只要你找到爱的人 ♪
♪ If you found someone to love ♪
雅各布
Jacob.
永恒火
Ner Tamid.
时候到了
This is it.
孩子们 来吧
Kids, kids. Come on.
我必须说
Well, I gotta say,
你们把这地方收拾得不错
you tidied the place up real good.
我早前在对讲机上听到了对话
Heard some chatter on the walkies earlier.
维克多和我说了你们想耍的小动作
Victor told me about the little stunt you were trying to pull.
我希望你没想着最后再演一出大戏
I hope you're not still thinking of one last hurrah,
你有吗 摩根
are you, Morgan?
没有
No.
我们请求你的帮助
We asked for your help,
我们会接受的
and we're gonna take it.
很好 太好了
Good. That's grand.
但你必须收留我们所有人
But you're all gonna have to take all of us.
包括格蕾丝 我们的老弱病残
That means Grace, our elders, our sick, and our injured.
不管他们需要什么医疗服务
And whatever healthcare they need,
你都要为他们提供
you're gonna give it to them.
要么全去
See, it's all of us.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表