剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
We'll leave you some gas.
不不 等等
No, no! No, no, wait!
-韦斯 -不
- Wes! - No, no!
莱瑟姆警♥察♥局
韦斯 不
Wes, no, no!
斯特兰德 卡车
Strand, the truck!
该死
Shit.
我猜那不是你兄弟
I take it that wasn't your brother.
快
Come on.
米奇
Mitch.
什么情况
What the hell?!
是防暴武器
It's riot gear!
该死
Shit.
催泪瓦斯
Tear gas.
更多行尸来了
We have more company.
进屋去
Get inside!
-你来吗 -快走
- You coming?! - Go!
斯特兰德
Strand!
进屋去
Get inside!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能看见吗
Can you see?
天啊
Oh, my God.
给 敷在眼睛上
Here, hold this over your eyes.
刚才是什么情况
What the hell was that?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
人就是人
People are people.
-那是什么意思 -那个人
- What does that mean? - That man?
他之前用枪指着我
He pulled a gun on me a while back.
抢走了我的东西
Took my shit.
-所以你来杀他 -不是
- So you came here to kill him? - No.
你带我们来
You brought us here
-就是为了杀他 -不是
- so you could kill him. - No.
我来是为了拿回他抢走的东西
I came here to get what he took from me.
杀他
That?
只是额外奖励
That was a bonus.
你兄弟呢
And your brother?
我没兄弟
Don't have one.
失去他有一阵子了
Haven't for a while.
艾丽莎 我们得找到那个人
Alicia, we need to go find that guy.
我们不能让他死掉
We can't let him die.
还有时间
There is still time.
卡车里有急救箱
We had a first-aid kit in the truck.
也许某辆警车的燃料还没变质
Maybe one of those cruisers has gas in it that hasn't turned.
老天 你们在逗我吧
Man, you gotta be kiddin' me.
他先开枪打我的
He shot at me first.
听起来我们短时间内离开不了了
Doesn't sound like we're leaving anytime soon.
很好
Good.
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
什么
What?
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
你不知道那会对你造成怎样的影响
You have no idea what it's gonna do to you.
你连一个食人者都杀不了 更别说一群了
You can't kill one of those eaters, let alone a herd.
他帮不了你 而我不会帮你
He can't help you, and I won't,
所以看来我就要知道这个问题的答案了
so it looks like I'm gonna find out.
有人收到吗
Does anybody copy?
我重复 有人收到吗
I repeat... does anybody copy?
我们收到 你还好吗 艾丽莎
We copy. You okay, Alicia?
还好 我知道我们不该说出自己的位置
Yeah. I know we're not supposed to broadcast our location,
但我不知道我们还能怎么办
but I'm not sure what else to do.
外面有人需要我们的帮助
Someone out there needs our help,
而留给我们的时间不多了
and we don't have a lot of time.
你能看见了吗
Can you see anything?
还不行
Not yet.
摩根和艾尔正在找他
Well, Morgan and Al are trying to find him.
他们会找到的
They will.
会找到的
They will.
你说得对 也许我不该外出
You're right. Maybe I shouldn't be out here.
我才是那个目不能视的人
I'm the one who can't see two feet in front of him.
没错
Exactly.
你近来一直在做我做不到的事
You've been doing what I can't for a while now
好让我不动手
so I don't have to do it.
我不想杀行尸 但我想帮助别人
I don't want to kill the dead, but I do want to help.
我真的不知道这两者要如何并存
I just don't know how both those things are possible.
也许它们不能并存
Maybe they're not.
但我愿意继续努力
But I'm willing to keep on trying
直到老天明确地给出相反答案
until the universe definitively tells us otherwise.
这里往南几英里有个交叉路口
There's a junction a couple of miles south from here.
如果我们往那边走
If we take it,
我们就会到达那个人离开时走的那条路
we'll end up on the same road the guy took off on.
棒极了
Oh, great.
停车吧
Let's stop.
摩根
Morgan.
你好 洛根
Hey, Logan.
介意把卡车挪开吗
Mind moving your rig?
这个嘛...
Well, hmm...
我很乐意听命 但是...
I'd love to oblige, but, uh...
我们似乎没油了
we seem to have run out of gas.
有人命悬一线
Somebody's life is in danger.
是啊 我们听说了
Yeah. We heard.
你真要这么做吗
You're really doing this?
你们这群人似乎不介意
You folks don't seem to give a damn
拿自己的生命冒险
putting your own lives at risk.
但我知道你们在乎其他人的命
But I know you care about everyone else's.
至少这是你们从我们第一次对话起
Least that's what you've been advertising to the world
一直在向全世界所宣扬的
since we first spoke.
所以你们愿意任由那个可怜虫
So you want to keep that poor fellow
在路边流血而亡吗
from bleeding out on the side of the road?
你们想践行你们在从这里到厄尔巴索一路上的
You want to make good on the promises you've been making
每个加油站里许下的承诺吗
at every gas station from here to El Paso?
告诉我那个该死的油田在哪
Tell me where the damn oil fields are.
好吧
Okay.
我们有一整天
We got all day.
还不止
And then some.
我知道我们都希望艾丽莎放走的那个可怜虫
And I know we both wish we could say the same
同样有这么多时间
for that poor bastard Alicia let get away.
他的时间不多了
His time's running out.
我们面对现实吧 你们也一样
And let's face it... yours is, too.
我们可以僵持到底
I mean, we can play this one out,
但你们知道结果会怎样
but you guys know where this is going.
那样就太糟了
And that sucks.
因为我...
'Cause I...
我真的越来越喜欢你们了
I've really grown quite fond of you guys.
时间
Tick.
在
Tick.
流逝
Tick.
我们之前经过的那条辅路能走吗
What about that service road we passed a couple miles back?
往北边偏太多了
Take us too far north.
我们已经浪费了不少时间
We're already burning time.
如果我们有装甲车...
If we had the MRAP...
那油罐车就没护卫了
Then the tanker wouldn't be protected,
这路障就会设在其它地方
and that roadblock would be someplace else,
拦截他们 而不是我们
stopping them instead of us.
我们没时间耗在这里了
We don't have time for this.
好吧
Okay.
在哪里
Where is it?
你为什么需要油
Why do you need gas?
那重要吗
Does it matter?
无论你需要那些油干什么...
Well, whatever you need the gasoline for...
我们也许能帮上你...
we might be able to help you.
你以为那句"拿走你需要的 留下你不要的"
You think that "Take what you need, leave what you don't"
和睦互助的屁话会对我起作用吗
Kumbaya horseshit's gonna work on me?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表