剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Left his friend to die on the side of a cliff.
待在原地
Stay here.
我说了 我不听你的命令
I told you, I don't follow orders.
枪由我来保管
I'm gonna hang on to this.
为了我的行动安全
For my operational security.
两桶就够了吗
These two gonna be enough?
足以把直升机开上来
It'll be enough to get the chopper up here.
然后我们拿上剩余的 去必须去的地方
Then we take what's left and go where we need to go.
你还是不愿载我或我的朋友们离开这里吗
You're still not gonna fly me or my friends out of here, are you?
就算我给了你录像带
Even if I give you the tape.
爬山装备 燃料和你的枪都在我手上
I've got the climbing gear, the fuel, and your gun.
把我丢在这里是个坏主意
Leaving me here would be a bad idea.
你有食物 水
You've got food, water.
-你能活下来 -那你呢
- You'll manage. - And you?
我们会回家
We'll go home.
据我观察 你不会驾驶"高空货车"飞机
From what I saw, you couldn't keep a Skyvan in the air.
你驾驶过L3型直升机吗
Have you ever flown an L3?
我会摸索清楚的
I'll figure it out.
你不会的
No, you won't.
回收队还有不到24小时就来了
The reclamation team will be here in less than 24 hours,
如果你和你的朋友们在直升机附近
and if you or your friends are anywhere near that helicopter --
千万要走开
just don't be.
忘记直升机吧
Forget the helicopter.
我会找到别的离开方法
I'll find another way out.
你打算给我那盒录像带吗
Were you ever gonna give me that tape?
你必须销毁它
You have to destroy it!
为什么
Why?
你不是要采访吗
You want that interview?
我们来谈谈
Let's talk.
我来自的地方
The place I'm from,
我不会告诉你那里的位置和名字
I'm not gonna tell you where it is, what it's called,
但我会告诉你一些事
but there is something I will tell you.
什么事
What?
那里比我更重要
It's bigger than me,
比你 比我们所有人都更重要
it's bigger than you, it's bigger than all of us.
因为那里是未来
Because it's the future.
而我们属于过去
And we're the past.
现在 那里是唯一重要的地方
And right now, it's the only thing that matters.
听着 不管那里是什么样 我都想去看看
Look, whatever it is, I want to see it.
艾尔
Al...
你不想去那里的
you don't want to go there.
如果有人找到了录像带
If someone finds the tape,
如果他们搞清楚了怎么看地图
if they figure out how to read the map,
就会让我们有的东西
it makes what we have,
我们努力达成的东西 变得很脆弱
what we're working towards, vulnerable.
你得把录像带给我
I need you to give me the tape.
这不是为了我或贝克特
This isn't about me or Beckett.
这是为了未来
This is about the future
和重建我们过去的世界
and rebuilding what we all once had.
如果有必要 我会死在这里
I will die here if I have to.
我懂你为什么想丢下我
And I understand why you would leave me,
你为什么认为录像带更重要
why you think the tape is more important.
-这... -但如果你选择了故事
- It's - But if you choose the story,
如果你不销毁录像带
if you do not destroy the tape,
那么贝克特的死 我的死
then Beckett's death, my death...
就会没有任何意义
it might not amount to anything.
如果你希望你兄弟的死有意义
If you want your brother's death to mean something,
如果你希望故事有意义
if you want stories to matter...
你就必须确保以后还有活人听故事
you have to make sure there's people around to hear them one day.
好 我会带你去拿录像带
All right. I'll show you where the tape is.
我们还有多长时间
How long do we have?
只剩一晚了
Just the night.
你来自的地方有啤酒啊
They have beer where you're from?
你没说过这事
You left that out.
我来
Here.
我们有个酿酒师
We have a brewer.
至少是个在努力成为酿酒师的人
Someone who's trying to be one, anyway.
不赖
Not bad.
我真希望在灾变前遇到你
I would've much rather met you before all this.
或者在新世界建成之后
Or maybe in whatever it's gonna be after.
-你明白的 -是的
- You get it. - Yeah.
我明白
I do.
日出后
Sun comes up...
我们开工 继续公事公办
we punch in, and shit gets real again.
我懂
I get it.
如今一切都很丑陋
Everything's so ugly nowadays.
这真不错
This is nice.
走吧
Let's go.
我们必须抓紧
We have to hurry.
你可能藏在任何地方
You could've hidden it anywhere.
我必须确保某人能找到
I had to be sure someone would find it...
假如你杀了我的话
if you killed me.
所以你放在死人身上了
So you put it on one of the dead?
是的
Yeah.
但不是那一个
But not that one.
给
Here.
-你想放摄像机里检查吗 -不
- You want to check it on the camera? - No.
那就这样了
So, that's it, then.
录像带只是故事的一部分
That tape was only part of the story.
这个任务 不能让任何人知道
The mission -- no one can know anything,
不能让任何人...看到我们
no one can even... see us.
但是
But --
转身
Turn around.
你
You --
转身
Turn around!
求你了
Please.
我知道的
I know.
那你为什么还带我来这里
Then why'd you bring me here?
因为如果你花更长时间扣动扳机
Because for however long it takes you to pull that trigger...
我就会明白我选择了别的东西 而不是故事
I'll know I chose something other than the story.
我懂的
I get it.
我希望你知道这点
I want you to know that.
我想要你帮我做件事
And I want you to do something for me.
我希望你拿着这个
I want you to take this.
博格
确保这个故事有意义
Make sure this story matters.
确保他活下去
Make sure he lives.
我要你活下去
I want you to live!
别追逐这故事
Don't chase this story!
别试着寻找我
Do not try to find me!
我希望你能回到朋友们身边
I hope you get back to your friends
然后你们能一起回家
and that you can all get home somehow.
我叫伊莎贝尔
My name is Isabelle.
来自印第安纳州
I'm from Indiana.
我看到了在一切终结后
And I got to see the prettiest thing I've seen...
我看过最美好的东西
since the end of everything.
这里是17队 我已补充燃油 准备返回
This is Ground 17. I've refueled and ready to return.
-带着货物吗 -是的
- With the payload? - Yes.
收到 17队
Copy, Ground 17.
站点正常吗
Is the site buttoned up?
正常 一切符合规定
Affirmative. Everything according to protocol.
召回♥回♥收队
Calling off the reclamation team.
你可以回来了
You are cleared for return.
摩根 收到了吗
Morgan, do you copy?
重复 摩根 收到了吗
I repeat, Morgan, do you copy?
艾尔
Al?
你在哪
Where are you?
艾尔
Al!
我
I...
过来
Come here.
你还好吧
You all right?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表