剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
♪ 吾主阿多乃 ♪
♪ Barukh ata Adonai ♪
♪ 颂赞归与你 宇宙至尊 ♪
♪ Eloheinu Melekh ha-olam ♪
♪ 创造葡萄树果实之神 ♪
♪ Borei peri ha-gafen ♪
♪ 吾主阿多乃 ♪
♪ Barukh ata Adonai ♪
♪ 颂赞归与你 宇宙至尊 ♪
♪ Eloheinu Melekh ha-olam ♪
♪ 创造世间万千香料之神 ♪
♪ Borei minei v'samin ♪
♪ 吾主阿多乃 ♪
♪ Barukh ata Adonai ♪
♪ 颂赞归与... ♪
♪ Eloheinu Melekh ha-ola... ♪
如果你还活着 我会让你进来的
If you were alive, I'd let you in,
但如今你我之间没什么好谈的 对吧
but we don't have anything to talk about, now, do we, me and you?
你肯定也不擅长谈话
And I'm sure you're not so good at conversation.
♪ 吾主阿多乃 颂赞... ♪
♪ Barukh ata Adonai, Elohei... ♪
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Alright.
你想谈吗 那就谈吧
You wanna talk? Let's talk.
你没事吧 小姑娘
You okay, young lady?
你叫什么
W-What's your name?
查莉
Charlie.
很高兴见到你 查莉
Pleased to meet ya, Charlie.
拉比:相当于犹太教中的教师/牧师
我是雅各布·凯森纳拉比
I'm Rabbi Jacob Kessner.
还有
And, uh,
欢迎来到以色列民教堂
welcome to Temple B'nai Israel.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我看见了灯光
I'm sorry. I saw the light.
不用道歉 而且那不是灯光
Don't be sorry, and, uh, it's not a light.
而是永恒火
It's ner tamid. Ow.
真♥相♥的火焰
The flame of truth,
上帝的存在
the, uh, presence of God.
她指引你来到这里
She led you here.
我倾向于认为上帝是...
I like to think of God as, uh...
看来上帝需要新电池了
Well, seems God needs new batteries.
我给你弄点吃的
So, uh, why don't we get you something to eat
再拿条毛巾怎么样
and maybe a towel?
行尸之惧 第五季第十二集
甜蜜的家
给车子加满油吧
Let's get these puppies fueled up.
锁得比国♥庆♥节时消防员的括约肌还紧
Locked up tighter than fireman's sphincter on the Fourth of July.
我们把他们弄得精疲力竭了 小琼
We're runnin' 'em ragged, June-bug.
搭帐篷的时间是昨天的两倍
Took twice as long to set up camp as yesterday.
离日落还有12个小时
Well, we've got 12 hours until sunset.
夜晚赶路 白天站岗
Travelin' by night, keepin' watch by day...
真的造成了不良影响
it's really takin' its toll.
洛根在外面
Logan's out there.
摩根 艾尔 艾丽莎和斯特兰德
And it's gonna take Morgan, Al, Alicia, and Strand
还需要几天才能跟我们会合
a couple days to get to us.
在那之前 我们就一直转移
So we just keep moving until then.
油量怎么样
How's the reserves?
用完1000加仑的无铅汽油
About 1,000 gals of unleaded is all that separates us
我们就得像行尸那样蹒跚了
from stumblin' around like the skinbags.
那我们再取一次油
So we'll do another run.
这不仅是油的问题
This isn't just about the gas.
我知道
I know.
你为什么不停下来歇口气
Why won't you just stop and take a breath?
这里不是合适的地方
This isn't the right place to do it.
好吧
Okay.
吃点东西休息一下 娃娃脸
Chow down and rest up, baby face.
八点出发去油罐城
Headin' for tank town at 0800.
我们得等等 人数对不上
We're gonna have to wait. Uh, the headcount's off.
不 我们收拾行李时每个人都在
No, everyone was accounted for when we packed up.
我不知道该怎么说
Look, I don't know what to tell you.
有人不见了
Uh, someone's missin'.
谁啊
Who?
我可以帮忙
I can help.
她醒了
Oh, she's awake.
别担心
Don't worry.
你不是第一个在我的犹太教堂睡觉的人
You're not the first person to fall asleep in my schul.
我最近主要在车里睡觉
I've been mostly sleeping in cars lately.
头上没有个遮风挡雨的屋顶 很难休息好
Oh, hard to rest without a proper roof over your head.
是啊 但我习惯了
Yeah, well, I'm used to it.
为什么死人都跟着你
Why are all these dead ones following you?
我昨晚在找东西
I was looking for something last night,
跟我的团体走散了
and I got separated from my group.
行尸先找到了我
Walkers found me first.
你还有团体吗
You have a group?
我们得把你送回去
We have to get you back to them.
你真觉得是上帝指引我来了这里吗
Do you really think that God led me here?
过来
Come here.
你觉得不是吗
You don't?
他为什么要这样做
Why would he?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't he?
你总是用问题来回答问题吗
Do you answer every question with a question?
是吗
Do I?
两分钟内 你就发现了
In two minutes, you figured out the secret
我在犹太学校花了八年才学到的秘密
it took me eight years at Yeshiva to understand.
也许这里有你需要的东西
Maybe there's something you need here.
也许你来是因为你终于要找到了
Maybe you're here because you're finally going to find it.
失陪
Excuse me.
哈希姆[上帝]召唤我
Hashem calls.
你的同伴都出什么事了
What happened to all your people?
跟大部分人的遭遇一样
Uh, same thing that happened to most people.
我以前常跟我的会众
I used to talk to my congregation
说起"逝者复活"
about a thing called t'chayth hameitim,
就是世界末日降临时
that the souls of the dead would rise
逝者的肉体将复活
and be reunited with their bodies
并与灵魂重新结合
at the end of this world.
看来我只说对了一半
I suppose I got it half right.
如果没人在了 你为什么还这么做
Why do you still do that if no one's here?
对我有用
It works for me.
而且还因为传统
And because of tradition.
传统非常重要
Tradition is very important,
如今更甚以往
more now than ever.
又来了
Again?
不不不
No, no, no.
这是最后一块电池了
This is the last battery.
灯不能熄
It can't go dark.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
现在就得走
Right now.
我得去找些电池
I need to find some batteries.
等等
Wait.
我知道哪里能找到
I know where we can get some.
我是查莉
It's Charlie.
有人能收到吗
Does anybody copy?
查莉 你没事吧
Charlie, are you alright?
嗯 我...我没事
Yeah, I'm o... I'm okay.
很抱歉发生了这种事
I'm so sorry this happened.
我们以为昨晚离开时
We thought everyone was accounted for
人都数齐了
when we left last night.
不是你的错 琼
It's not your fault, June.
你没落下我
You didn't leave without me.
是我...
I...
我逃走了
I ran away.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我不能再过我们这种生活
I can't keep living the way we have.
我就想找个我们能安定下来的地方
I just wanted to find someplace that we could settle down.
我昨晚查看了几个地方
I checked some places last night.
没有一个合适 但现在
None of them were right, but now...
我可能找到了一个我们能称之为家的地方
now I think I may have found a place that we could call home.
你在哪 查莉
Where are you, Charlie?
我们来接你 带你回车队
We'll come get you, bring you back to the convoy.
你得来亲眼看看这个地方
You need to come see this place for yourself.
对了 再带些车用电池来
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表