剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
尽可能远离它们
Stay as far away from them as you can.
我们见识过暴露在辐射下的人会发生什么
We've seen what happens to people who are exposed,
那可不妙
and it ain't pretty.
你为什么把我们引到这
Why'd you bring us here?
我要拿回属于我的东西
I wanted what was mine.
反应堆还有多久熔毁
How long before the reactor melts down.
或许一天
Maybe a day.
我们会在那时之前修好飞机
So, we'll finish the plane by then.
-你回来了 -艾丽莎
- You came back. - Alicia...
带他们上飞机 留下会死的
Get them on the plane. You'll die if you stay.
她很有说服力
She was pretty convincing.
我们要带所有人坐上飞机
We're going to get everybody on that plane.
我们要做我们来这里做的事
We're going to do what we came here to do.
有人在吗
Is there anybody out there?
有人吗
Anybody?
我们有食物 安身之处 补给
We have food, shelter, supplies,
我们没有恶意
and we don't have an angle.
我们只想帮忙
We just want to help.
有人在吗
Is anybody out there?
我们只想提供协助
We only want to offer assistance.
有人吗
Anybody?
但这不是出于无私
But it's not selfless.
我们需要这样做
We need to.
我们在这里 我们在聆听
We're here. We're listening.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
-如果你病了 -如果你饿了
- If you're sick... - If you're hungry...
我们能帮上忙
We can help.
我们有啤酒
Even got beer.
目前泡沫有点酸 只能将就
Gotta bad bounce with sour bubbles right now,
但会改进的
but it'll get better.
-如果你在外面 -如果你在听
- If you're out there... - If you're listening...
-我们在这里 -我们想帮忙
- We're here. - We're trying to help.
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
有人吗
Anybody?
这想法不错
It was a good idea...
但或许我们无法弥补过错
but maybe we can't make up for what we did.
或许世上只剩我们了
Maybe we're the last ones left.
不
No.
不只剩我们
We're not the last ones left.
我知道的
I know we're not.
不会这样
That isn't it.
这...
That, uh...
这不可能
It can't be.
饭好了
Food's ready.
休息一下吧
Take a break.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
有人在吗
Are you... Is this... Is someone there?
拜托了 如果你在的话 我们需要帮助
Please, if you're there, we could really use some help.
-收到了吗 -喂
- You copy? - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我们在 收到了
We're here. We're here. We copy.
天啊 感谢上帝
Oh, man. Oh, thank God.
没事的 一切都会没事的
It's alright. Everything's gonna be alright.
你叫什么
What's your name?
洛根
Logan.
洛根 我们在这里
Well, hey, Logan. We're here.
你何不告诉我们你在哪里
Why don't you tell me where you are?
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
洛根 滚下来
Logan, get your ass down here.
我们搜索了这个粪坑的每一寸土地
We've searched every inch of this shit hole.
东西不在这里
It ain't here.
你最好告诉我们在哪里
So either you tell us where it is
不然我们挖的下一个坑将是你的坟地
or the next hole we dig will be for you.
行尸之惧 第五季第八集
艾丽莎
Alicia?
艾丽莎
Alicia?
水快完了
Water's almost out.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们得快点走了
We're gonna need to make a move pretty soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢我什么 -谢你找回孩子们
- For what? - For getting the kids.
我早该这样做的
I should've done that a while ago.
你昨天之前都不知道他们存在
You didn't even know they existed till yesterday.
我没认真找过
I didn't look.
你们在坠机后立刻发现了他们
You crashed a plane and found them right away.
我在这里几个月都没见过他们
I've been doing this for months now and never did.
是干净的
It's clean.
艾丽莎 你会没事的
Alicia, you're going to be okay.
你不确定这点
You don't know that.
没错 但你也不确定会有事
No, but you don't know that you won't be.
现在 这个警报意味着
And right now, with that siren,
即将发生的事
what's coming is a hell of a lot more dangerous
比身上溅辐射血危险多了
than whatever radiation was in that blood that got on you.
该死
Shit.
我们没甩掉它们
We didn't lose them.
我们还能带它们去哪
Any idea where else we could take them?
方圆几英里只有卡车服务站了
The truck stop is the only thing for miles.
不 那太近了
No, that's too close.
我们不能让它们围住飞机
We can't risk them swarming the plane.
现在已经太近了
We're too close as it is.
好 我们继续引开它们
Alright, we're gonna keep leadin' them away.
飞机还有多久准备好
How long until it's ready?
比预计得更久 摩根
More time than we've got, Morgan.
但我们修好了飞机无线电
But we've got the plane radio running.
正在试图联♥系♥莎拉 温德尔
Just trying to raise Sarah and Wendell
告诉他们我们要来了
to let them know we're coming.
你认为他们能收到吗
You think they'll hear it?
斯特兰德收到了艾尔关于刹车痕的信息
Strand got Al's message about Skidmark.
我觉得应该能收到
I like our chances.
约翰和德怀特 有他们的消息吗
And John and Dwight... anything from them?
琼
June?
他们依然在通讯范围外
They're still out of range.
好 你们继续准备飞机
Okay, you keep working on the plane.
我们会尽快和你们会合
We'll just catch up to you as soon as we can.
你还好吧
You okay?
一座核电站快熔了
A nuclear plant is melting down,
但我刚洗了热水澡
but I did just have a hot shower,
所以挺好的
so there's that.
我们得继续前进
Hey, we gotta keep movin'.
-我真的开始讨厌这声音了 -我也是
- I'm really startin' to hate that sound. - Me, too.
但声音要是停了
But once it stops,
我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
that's when we're in real trouble.
我们一定可以把它们引到某处
There's gotta be somewhere we can take them.
有的 走吧
There is. Come on.
你想去找他 对吗
You wanna go look for him, don't you?
非常想
More than anything.
但如果我们不准备好飞机
But if we don't finish the plane,
他回来时就没法起飞了
we won't be able to take off when he gets back.
你觉得他能自己回来吗
Do you think he'll get back on his own?
我知道他在尽力而为
I know he's trying.
但你觉得他会回来吗
But do you think he'll make it?
嗯
Hmm.
我见过很多坏事 迪伦
I've seen a lot of bad, Dylan.
我知道你也是
I know you have, too.
但你必须知道 世上并不只有坏事
But you need to know that that is not all that there is.
不可能的
It can't be.
肯定还有好事
There's gotta be good, too.
不然的话
Otherwise...
说不通的
it just doesn't add up.
鉴于我们最近没见过什么好事
And since we haven't seen a whole lot of the good lately,
我觉得好事是时候出现了
I think we've got some comin' our way.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表