剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
It will.
不管你在逃离什么 人们都需要知道
Whatever you're running from, people need to know.
你可以相信我们 汤姆
You can trust us, Tom.
之前发生的事 不代表我们的为人
Whatever happened before, that's not what we're about.
那是个豪华小区
It's a condo complex.
-是个定居点吗 -有几十人
- Like a settlement? - A few dozen people.
大部分人之前就住在那
Most of us lived there before.
我是业主协会的主席
I was the president of the HOA.
我得到这个职位 纯粹因为没人和我竞选
Only got the job 'cause no one ran against me.
然后两周后 死人开始行走
Then two weeks later, the dead started walking,
所有人看着我 好像我知道自己在做什么
and everyone looked at me like I knew what I was doing.
你一定知道的 因为你还活着
Well, you must have 'cause you're still here.
不 我只是走运
No, I got lucky.
公♥寓♥楼有安保设施
The building had security.
半数单位还没卖♥♥出
Half the units hadn't been sold yet,
所以我们有地方分散住
so we had room to spread out.
我们用泳池来过滤水
We used the pool to filter water.
屋顶花♥园♥可以种蔬菜
There's a rooftop garden to grow vegetables.
那你在这里干什么
So what are you doin' here?
我说了 我只是走运
Like I said, I got lucky.
然后我就倒霉了
And then I got unlucky.
我们的供水系统开始失灵
Our water supply started to go bad.
我们种不出食物
We couldn't grow food.
围墙坏了
The fence failed.
屋顶开始漏水
The roof started leaking.
我们准备离开时他们就来了
We were ready to split before they showed up.
-骑马的那些人 -他们袭击你们了吗
- People on the horses. - Did they attack you?
没有 他们出现后提议帮我们
No. They showed up and offered to help.
说愿意清洁供水系统
They said they'd clean our water supply,
给我们食物 我们再想办法种出食物
get us food while we figured out how to grow our own,
修好围墙
fix the walls,
天花板 我们所需的其它东西
the roof, whatever else we needed.
那发生了什么 他们为何追你
So what happened? Why are they chasing you?
他们说是我的错
They said it was my fault
是我害得事情走到那一步
that things had gotten to the place that they had.
说他们正努力构建更大的
They said they were trying to build something bigger,
更好的事物
something better.
他们说不是为了今天
They said that it wasn't about today.
而是为了明天
It was about tomorrow.
只是那个明天没有我
I just wasn't part of it.
我妹妹詹妮丝 她还在里面
My sister, Janis, she's still in there.
他们想杀我
They tried to kill me.
如果我不救她出来 他们也会杀了她
They'll do the same thing to her if I don't get her out.
倒回去一点 给我解释解释
Back up for a second. Walk me through this.
-他们说到今天和明天时... -艾尔
- When they talked about today and tomorrow... - Al.
-具体是怎么说的 -跟我告诉你的一样
- ... what did they say exactly? - Just what I told you.
他们说他们在做的事不是为了今天
They said what they were doing wasn't about today.
而是为了明天
It was about tomorrow.
他们只在乎未来
All they cared about was the future.
你听见他说的他妹妹的事了吧
You heard what he said about his sister, right?
我们会救她出来
We'll get her out.
我们进去 然后把她救出来
We'll go in, and we'll get her out.
天堂山脊豪华小区
安全 开门
We're clear. Open her up.
他们每隔几小时就出去一趟
So, they're in and out every couple of hours.
真的很想找到你
They really want to find you.
你或许不该离得这么近 汤姆
Probably shouldn't even be this close, Tom.
我就是不明白他们想用这地方干什么
I just don't understand what they want with this place.
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么 他们都不想被我看见
Whatever it was, they didn't want me to see.
好吧
Alright.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
艾尔 你会谨慎行事吗
Al, you gonna be smart about this?
得赶在他妹妹出事之前进去
Gotta get in there before something happens to his sister.
我们也可以等着
Or we could wait
等要找他的人离开后再进去
till the people that are after him are not in there.
我们不知道那会是什么时候
Well, we don't know when that's gonna be.
你现在就得进去
You need to be in there now.
这跟他妹妹有关 对吧
That is about his sister, right?
不是为了追踪故事
It's not about just chasing a story.
你怎么能这样问我
How can you even ask me that question?
好吧
Fair.
听着 这跟故事无关
Look, it's not about a story.
我不想让你一个人进去
I don't want you to go in there on your own.
如果你觉得他该去安全的地方 那就带他去
If you think he needs to get to safety, get him to safety.
我可以潜入 离开
I can get in, get out
那些混♥蛋♥都不会知道我进去过
without any of those assholes knowing I was ever inside.
你刚说了这不是为了追踪故事
Just said it was not about chasing a story.
的确不是
It's not.
不止他一个人想找里面的人
He's not the only one who needs something in there.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
相信我就好
Just trust me on this.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
搞什么
What the hell?
不用谢
You're welcome.
每次他们杀完行尸 就会清理它们
They clear the dead whenever they kill them.
我只用让一只接近那里
I just have to get one close,
然后我们就能进去了
and then we can get in.
你不能单独进去 艾尔
You're not goin' in there alone, Al.
我根本不进去
Ain't goin' in there at all.
你想告诉我
You wanna tell me
我们在里面要找谁吗
who it is we're lookin' for in there?
汤姆的妹妹
Tom's sister.
你要找谁 艾尔
Who is it you're lookin' for, Al?
我对你说了很多秘密
I have trusted you with a lot.
我觉得你也可以对我说
Think you could do the same for me.
-是吗 -是的
- Have you? - Yeah.
珍妮 录像带
Jenny. The tapes.
德韦恩
Duane.
是的 你跟我说了很多你之前的情况
Yeah, told me a lot about where you've been.
是的
Yeah.
你完全没告诉我你现在的情况
You haven't told me shit about where you're at right now.
你什么意思
What are you talkin' about?
你为什么不想回车队
Why don't you wanna go back to the convoy?
我们在放帮忙的箱子 设立哨站
We're droppin' help boxes, settin' up outposts.
我们在做该做的事
We're doin' what we do.
你在做我第一次采访你时
You're doin' that thing you did when...
你做过的那件事
when I first interviewed you.
什么事
And what is that?
逃避某些事
Runnin' from somethin'.
不知道在逃避什么
Don't know what.
尽量别杀死这只 好吗
Try not to kill this one, okay?
变速箱烧了
We fried the transmission.
货物太重了
We're pulling too much weight.
苔丝 收到吗
Tess, do you copy?
我在 格蕾丝
I'm here, Grace.
我们还要一阵子才能到集♥合♥点
We're gonna be a while before we get to the rendezvous.
收到 如果需要帮助就告诉我们
Copy that. Let us know if you need any help.
真希望我们在场
I wish we were there.
事情发生时 也许我们本可以帮上忙
When it happened, maybe we could've helped.
但我们帮上忙了
But we were helping.
我们弄到了补给
We got supplies.
所有这些东西
All this stuff.
我们可以以后再来取
We could come back for it later.
犯了经典的错误
Made the classic mistake.
我以为我们能带回找到的所有东西
I thought we could bring back everything we found.
通常我更加现实
Usually, I'm the one who's more of a realist.
我们不可能知道
There was no way we could know
会发生什么 格蕾丝
what was gonna happen, Grace.
一年前 我也是现实主义者
A year ago, I was a realist.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表