剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
如果你看到了这段视频
If you're watching this,
就说明我可能没活下来
it means I probably didn't make it.
莎拉 温德尔 查莉
Sarah. Wendell. Charlie.
我未竟的事业就交给你们了
It's onto you to do what I couldn't.
要知道我努力过了
Just know that I tried.
你好啊 小猫
Hey, kitty.
能深呼吸一下吗 丹尼尔
Can we just take a breath, Daniel?
我知道我有一种独特的音色
I'm aware I have a distinctive timbre...
听到我的声音 看到我的脸
hearing it now, seeing my face,
确定是我本人后
removing all doubt,
你可能倾向于立即或不自觉地
you may be inclined to instantly pull the trigger.
扣动扳机
Perhaps involuntarily.
这是自我防卫的巴甫洛夫反应
A Pavlovian response of self-defense.
所以 我们能不能
So, can we just...
在开始前先深呼吸
take a breath before we begin?
你还是话太多 维克多
You still talk too much, Victor.
转身
Turn around.
慢点
Slowly.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
刹车痕喜欢你
Skidmark likes you.
它很有品味
He has good taste.
它舔自己的菊花
He licks his own ass.
你知道我在这里吗
You knew I was here?
-是的 -那你来干什么
- Yes. - Then why are you here?
我知道我们分开时
I understand that we parted
闹得很僵 但现在情况变了
under difficult circumstances, but things have changed.
我是
I'm a...
有时候它们不会绊倒
Sometimes they don't trip.
是啊
Yeah.
进来吧
Come inside.
在外面聊天不安全
It's not safe to talk out here.
刹车痕 刹车痕
Skidmark, Skidmark!
进来
Get in there.
行尸之惧 第五季第二集
不管她来找的是什么
Well, whatever it was she came to check out...
都不见了
it's gone.
你说不见了是什么意思
What do you mean "Gone"?
你说过她把它钉地上了
You said she pinned it to the ground.
大雨把地面变成了泥地
Well, the rain turned the ground to mush.
它一定是挣脱了
Must've slipped free.
我不知道 也许她跟着它走了
I don't know. Maybe she followed it.
也许她像以往一样在追踪故事
Maybe she's just chasing the story like she does, you know.
你真的信吗
You really believe that?
就算从坠机后 我们看到了那么多事
I mean, with everything we've seen since the crash?
我想信
I guess I want to.
但要我说实话
But if I'm being honest...
我不信
no. No, I don't.
约翰 艾丽莎 这边
John, Alicia, over here.
带走艾尔的人也拿走了所有武器和弹♥药♥
So, whoever took Al took all the weapons and the ammo.
我看见了你打包的东西
I saw what you packed in there, too.
都可以上战场了
You were ready for D-Day.
那边有条路
There's a road back there.
如果有人带走了她和这一切
If somebody took her, took all of this,
他们可能有辆车
they probably had a vehicle.
-好 我们去看看 -好
- Okay, so we'll check it out. - All right.
带上有用的东西
Grab whatever's worth keeping,
-拿到车里 -好
- and take it back to the truck. - All right.
-如果有麻烦了 就用对讲机 -嗯
- Walkie if you get into trouble. - Mm-hmm.
但小心点 我们不知道谁在听
But be careful... we don't know who's listening.
我该拦住她的
I should've stopped her.
我们别急着后悔
Hey, we're not gonna go to regrets just yet.
-现在还不行 -那是艾尔
- We can't. - It's Al.
我该知道的
I should've known.
我来
I got it.
-我来帮忙 -没事
- Let me help. - No, it's fine.
好 知道吗
Okay, you know what?
这是你的下一剂药
Here's your next dose.
好 这能帮你止痛
All right, that'll help take the edge off.
我感觉不到手指了
I can't feel my fingers.
这是正常现象
Yeah, that's normal.
金属棒 靠近臂神经丛
The bar... it was close to the brachial plexus.
需要一段时间才能痊愈
It's gonna take a while for this to heal.
我什么时候能拉手风琴
When will I be able to play the accordion?
你还拉手风琴吗
You play the accordion?
我想学来着
I was thinking of learning.
你得休息 你要是操之过急
Yeah, you need to rest. You push it...
就得上更强效的药
You're gonna need something a lot stronger than this.
有发现吗
Anything?
没看见艾尔
No sign of Al.
我搜集了一些东西
I scavenged what I could.
一些食物
Some bits of food.
急救用品
First-aid supplies.
我还找到了这个
And I found these.
我想北极熊可能在里面记录了一两条路线
Thought Polar Bear might have a route or two in there.
我还找到了这个
I also found this out there.
《小王子》
我觉得能在暴风雨
Figure any book that can survive
和飞机失事中幸存下来
a hurricane and a plane crash
只有几页被烧焦的书
with just a few singed pages
也许值得保留
might be worth hanging onto.
-谢谢你 约翰 -别客气
- Thank you, John. - Sure.
摩根和艾丽莎去北边搜索了
Morgan and Alicia headed north, see what they could see.
-嗯 -我想我们该朝相反的方向走
- Yeah. - I figured we'd just head the opposite direction.
-我不能丢下她一个人 -我不是一个人
- I can't leave her alone. - I won't be alone.
我只需要一只手来操作无线电
I only need one hand to operate the radio.
这又不是拉手风琴
It's not like I'm playing the accordion.
是啊
No.
我说这话是因为药物的作用 对吧
This is the drugs talking, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们的武器不多了
Oh, well, we're running short on weapons,
但如果你遇上麻烦
but if you run into trouble,
这应该能帮你解决
this should take care of it.
我会试图用无线电联♥系♥斯特兰德
I'll try and reach Strand on the CB.
看看他是否听到了艾尔的话
See if he heard Al's message.
好
Okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
你从哪得到了这么一笔宝贵的财富
So, where did you get this veritable bounty from?
-可以说是我继承的 -从谁那里
- You could say I inherit it. - From whom?
维克多 你没资格问问题
Victor, you're in no position to be asking questions.
我有一些问题
I have a few.
你来这里干什么 你想要什么
What are you doing here? What do you want?
别人告诉我 你有一架小飞机
Well, I was told you may have a small plane.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
艾尔西娅
Althea.
那个记者吗 你认识她
The journalist? You know her?
你觉得我是怎么找到你的
How do you think I found you?
世界真小
A small world.
因此 我们对幸存者负有不可推卸的责任
Well, therefore, we have an ineluctable responsibility to those who remain.
你认识他们的 丹尼尔
Hey, you know them, Daniel.
麦蒂森
Madison?
她死了
She's gone.
尼克也是
Nick, too.
但艾丽莎还活着
But Alicia, she remains.
我需要你的飞机
And your plane...
来帮她
I need it to help her.
帮艾尔 帮我们所有的朋友
To help Al. To help all our friends.
你为什么不能说实话
Why can't you be honest?
这是为了你自己
It's for you.
这是为了你自己 不是别人
It's for you, and no one else.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表