剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
I told Virginia she was holdin' onto the past
不计代价
no matter what it cost.
不只她一人这样
She's not the only one.
我觉得我不再需要拍这个了
I don't think I need to do this anymore.
我...
I, um...
我觉得我好了
Yeah, I think I'm good.
好
Okay.
格蕾丝 能收到吗
Grace, do you copy?
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝 如果你能听到
Grace, if you're hearin' this,
告诉我你在哪里 我需要...
tell me where you are. I need...
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
摩根
Morgan.
丹尼尔
Daniel, hey.
你和格蕾丝在一起吗
Are you with Grace?
是的 我们在回车队的路上
Yes. We were heading back to the convoy,
她本来看起来没事
and she seemed fine.
但突然之间 情况变了
Then... And then, suddenly, it changed.
我想和她说话
I wanna talk to her.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace. Grace.
摩根
Morgan.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我们去找你
We'll come to you.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们在去集♥合♥点的路上
We were on our way to the rendezvous.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不确定 摩根
I'm not sure, Morgan.
我担心的事...
What I was worried about...
恐怕正在发生
I think it's happening.
告诉我你在哪里 我们过去
Just tell me where you are, and, um, we'll be there.
我们在290交叉口以南的酒吧里
We are at a bar just south of the 290 junction.
290 收到
290. Copy that.
我希望能见到你
I hope I see you.
我想再次看到那个微笑
I'd like to see that smile again.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得时间...
I don't think there's...
不够了
much time left.
丹尼尔 谢谢你和我一起唱歌♥
Thank you, Daniel, for singing with me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
好的
Okay.
那我就不当现实主义者了
I won't be a realist, then.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表