剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
They're here, Victor.
你真以为我会把它们留在你能拿到的地方吗
Did you really think I'd leave them anywhere you could get them?
丹尼尔 算我求你了
Daniel, I'm begging you.
我们的朋友们可能有生命危险
Our friends' lives may be in danger.
把设备带回来
Bring them back.
我们正在这么做
That's exactly what we're doing,
但我们带了一些朋友
but we picked up some friends.
我们身后有一个尸群
There's a herd behind us.
或许你脸上不会挨枪了
May not have to shoot you in your face after all.
关上门
Close the gates.
确保路障就位
Make sure the curb stops are in place,
如果有必要 我们会翻进去
and we'll climb over if we have to.
很遗憾用坏消息打断你们
Hate to crash your conversation with bad news,
但那个计划有漏洞
but there's a bit of a hole in that plan.
大概宽36英尺
About 36 feet wide.
为了把鸟运出笼
I had to break your fence down
我不得不拆掉了栅栏
to get this bird out of its cage.
怎么了
What?
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
因为我说过会帮你
Because I said I would help you,
但这样回去
but going back there like this
让你有危险
and putting your life at risk,
我等于做了和维克多一样的事
I would be doing the same thing as Victor.
你为什么停车
Why are you stopping?
你会开车吗
You know how to drive?
会一点
Kind of.
把设备带给维克多
Take the instruments to Victor,
开飞机离开
get the plane, and go.
但我不想丢下你
But I don't want to just leave you here.
你的朋友们需要帮助
Your friends need help.
没有飞机帮不了他们
You can't help them without the plane.
那你怎么办
What about you?
我会解决它们
I'll take care of them.
怎么解决
How?
和你以前一样
The same way you used to.
走吧
Go.
他直接给你了吗
He just handed them over?
他说他想帮我
He said he wanted to help me,
但如果他在没门的情况下引来行尸
but if he led the walkers here, with the gate being down...
他会伤害到我们
He'd hurt us.
就像我伤害了他
Like I hurt him.
要让大家伙上天的话 我们得抓紧了
Gotta boogie if we're gonna get that bear up in the air.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
过去的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
我很抱歉我曾试图杀了你
I'm sorry I tried to kill you.
我很抱歉给你造成了痛苦
I'm sorry about - whatever pain you're in.
但如果你将自己置于危险之中
But if you're - putting yourself in danger
只是为了给我上一课 那就别这样做
to teach me a lesson, then don't.
你依然以为这是因为
You still think this is about
你在大坝对我做的事吗 维克多
what you did to me at the dam, Victor?
那到底是为什么 丹尼尔
What is it about then, Daniel?
你的问题从头到尾只有一个 谎言
The same thing it's always about with you -- lies.
什么谎言
What lies?
什么意思
What does that mean?
告诉他们 维克多
Tell them, Victor.
告诉他们你是怎么阻止我找奥菲莉亚的
Tell them how you kept me from Ofelia.
我要听你亲口说
I want to hear you say it.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
和他女儿走散了
got separated from his daughter.
我告诉他我知道她在哪
I told him - that I knew where she was.
我说谎了 因为我想利用他
I lied because - I needed something from him.
当他终于到她身边时
And when -- - And when he finally got to her,
当他终于找到她时
when he finally found her,
已经太迟了
it was too late.
你浪费了我最珍贵的时间
You wasted time I did not have.
我无法对她说 我想让她听到的话
And I couldn't tell her what I wanted her to know.
什么话
What was it?
现在不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
各位
Guys...
我们不能丢下他
we can't just leave him behind.
我们说过要帮助别人
We said we were going to help people,
现在他需要我们的帮助
and here's someone we can help.
我们跑不过它们
We can't outrun them!
我们只用找个地方躲起来
We just got to find a place to hole up.
快点
Come on.
你们怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
你们的弟弟 他说你们有危险
Your brother. Told us you were in trouble.
我就知道迪伦会露馅
I knew Dylan would crack.
他很担心你们
He's worried about you.
你们根本不知道这里发生了什么
You have no idea what's going on here.
那就告诉我们
So tell us.
我们不会伤害你们
We're not gonna hurt you.
现在这里只有我们
And it's just us here now.
不只有我们
It's not just us.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我对奥菲莉亚的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about Ofelia.
我不是求你原谅我
I'm not asking you to forgive me.
我只是求你给我个机会证明
I'm just asking - for the chance to show you
我不再是以前的那个人了
that I'm not that man anymore.
让我们帮你吧
Let us help you.
我叫你走了 维克多
I told you to leave, Victor.
我们本想走 但我弟弟
We would've, but my brother's been itching
早就想抡战锤了
to bring down the hammer for some time now.
战锤
Hammer?
高速接近中
Comin' in hot.
上车 丹
Hug the van, Dan.
该开杀戒了
Time to stir up some beef.
开枪
Now!
不是吧
Come on!
再来一次
Hit it again!
我们遇到问题了 各位
We got a problem, guys.
他困在车底了
He's stuck under us.
别放弃 丹尼尔
Don't give up on me yet, Daniel.
过来
Come on!
这边
Over here!
过来 过来
Come on! Come on!
这里 这里
Right here, right here!
该死
Shit.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
开饭了 拿上勺子
Soup's on. Get the ladle.
我不会对你的脸开枪
I'm not gonna shoot you in the face.
现在我们只用测试了
Now we just have to test it.
感谢你帮我
Thank you for helping me.
迪伦
Dylan?
迪伦 说话
Dylan, pick up.
安妮 你没事吧
Annie? You all right?
你都跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
他们之前说的都是实话 安妮
They were telling the truth before, Annie.
他们只想帮我们
They just want to help.
你真有那么蠢吗 迪伦
Are you really that stupid, Dylan?
这是事实 我也觉得他们能帮我们
It's the truth. I think they can help us, too.
他说得对
He's right.
我们可以互相帮助
We can all help each other.
拜托了
Please.
放下我们的武器
Let's put down our weapons.
安妮
Annie.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪伦说在我们之前来过一些人
Dylan said some other people came here before us,
那些人吓到了你们
people who scared you.
我们认为可能是他们带走了艾尔
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表